What's new

Sir Muradk in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Jabar, he's a tough guy... I hope he has a speedy recovery. Did he have a heart attack or was the surgery planned? Is he out of the ICU yet?

I can relate to you, my father went through the procedure last year as well after suffering from a heart attack. Its good in a way, that you guys caught it now, the procedure develops a lot more complications once the patient is in their 80s or something.

Don't worry about it, its a very common procedure and the chances of complications are down to 3% in most countries. Post-procedural recovery is just as important. Just make him get a lot of rest, take his meds and dare I say it, off Defence.pk for a while, his health is more important to us.

shocking news, May God Almighty grant him a speedy recovery. Ameen.

did the doctors performed angioplasty? i hope he will be fine and well soon.

regards

sincerely

Last edited:
Guys!!

I humbly request to pray for Sir MuradK. He is seriously ill, has three arteries blocked and is hospitalized. The doctors have said that he is stable now but he is very weak.

Please pray for his health, so that he would be able to come to DF once again.

Regards
dreamer

May he be well soon and enlighten newbies like us with his experience and wisdom. May be be well and get well soon.

Simply shows that he's a man who thinks with his heart and acts with his head!

Yeh dil kay tankay lagvana tau hum javano ka shughal hai!

Speedy Recovery to him!

inshallah he will get better soon I will pray for his recovery

May ALLAH S.W.T Grant him with speedy recovery and Keep our asset in a good health that he can keep his Contributions Amen!!

If someone can see him it would be a Good idea to Present him an F-16's Model and Put it next to his Table with a National Flag , The Ultimate Gift for a Fighter Pilot who Felt 28,600 lbf of Thrust many times on his Back~!~

Regards::smitten::smitten::pakistan:

AMEEN TO THE PRAYERS.

Please let him know that his fanclub is dearly missing him online. Hoping and praying for his quick recovery, and to see him back in action online. ;)

All Mighty Allah ( SWT ) has revealed to us in The Glorious Quran : "Kullu Nafsin Zaikatil Mout" meaning 'Every soul shall have taste of death; In the end to us shall ye be brought back' .(Surah Al-'Ankabut The Spider 29:57). In this fake world we are all soo bzy in our daily life tht we have completely forgotten about death or the life after death. We have become money making machines. Our greediness never ends never ever. Just take an example of our current president Mr. A.A.Z. He got so much money tht if he ever decides to give his whole saved income in charity I am 101% sure tht their won't be any poor person left in Pak. But alas its the opposite what is happening. My dear friends I am an ordinary Pakistani sometimes I wonder why our creator has created us ? for wut reason & wut purpose ? Are we obeying the commands of our Lord ? Are we going on the same track on which our beloved Prophet Mohammed ( P.B.U.H ) walked. I believe most of us will say no we are not. Hunger, Poverty, Terrorism, Earthquacks, Floods, Dieseases are on the rise in every part of the world. My bro judgement day is very very near. We all should fix our deeds & ask forgiveness from our creator. May All Mighty Allah ( SWT ) have mercy on whole muslim ummah. Ameen.

Aye Ibne Adam Ek Teri Chahat Hai Aur Ek Meri Chahat Hai, Hoga Wohi Jo Meri Chahat Hai, Agar Tu Ne Sopord Kar Diya Apne Ap Ko Jo Meri Chahat Hai, To Mein Tujhe Woh Bhi Dunga Jo Teri Chahat Hai, Aur Agar To Ne Mukhalifat Ki Iski Jo Meri Chahat Hai, To Mein Thaka Dunga Tujh Ko Us Mein Jo Teri Chahat Hai Phir Hoga Wohi Jo Meri Chahat Hai.

Narrated Anas (R): The Prophet (S) said,
"Allah says: 'When a slave of Mine draws near to Me a span, I draw near to him a cubit; and if he draws near to Me a cubit, I draw near to him a fathom. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.'" Al-Bukhari

Lastly I would pray for our beloved & respectable Sir Murad. May All Mighty Allah ( SWT ) grant him good health & long & prosperous life. So tht he could watch his grandchildren get married :smitten: .Ameen.

Plz recite 3 times and pray for him. He will be fine and shine IA

782d3ffb7c2ca1caa0388822c12606d4.jpg

Thanks Jabbar for the letting us know. Sir Muradak has been and will be one of the most respected members of the forum. Please convey my heartfelt good wishes for his speedy recovery. Like Asim said, insist on him taking a lot of rest and times offdefence.pk so that he becomes fighting fit soon and joins us back with even more energy and enthusiasm. Please keep us updated about his improvements.

Jabbar thanks for letting us know, atleast now all of Def.pk is praying for him. i know he is a tough guy and would make it through, inshAllah!!

i wish him a speedy recovery and that he is back with his family soon, Ameen!

Sir MK, you know we are with you!

Dear members just to let you know that Sir Muradk developed a heart problem. 3 of his arteries were blocked the doctors opened the arteries he is recovering but slowly. Please pray for him.

May ALLAH PAK bless this great man with best of health, happiness and peace in life, may he live for another 1000 years...

I wish i could go and see him myself, spend time with him, could hold his hand and tell him that i'd be praying for him unless he himself comes and tells me that he is fine as ever...

BUT, i don't even know where he is now...

:( :( May ALLAH give him speedy recovery and health. Sir Murad is the best person in the world. Sir come back soon we are very worried for you.

you are too good to be sick.

i am praying for your health with every nimaz.

Inshallah you will be fit and fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom