What's new

Sir Muradk in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends thank you for all your support and prayers I will make a copy of the thread and give it to him.
God bless you all.
I know this that he will forget to eat dinner but doesn't forget to log in at Def.Pk.
My mother keeps saying that Def.pk is my sawtan.

Very Shocked to hear this News, May Allah (swt) grant him a speedy recovery. Ameen.

I have been visiting my this site for over a year now and i read a lot than i write. I almost come here everyday to read people opinons, news etc.

Sir Murdak posts are a pleasure to read. I don't think he knows me but i have read his post and respect him a lot. Since last week i have been wondering where Sir Murdak is and just now i have found out this sad news :(. I have just logged in now to tell him 'get well soon'. Please Jabbar can you forward my Salaam and good wishes to him? I will be grateful. Thanks

Get well Soon Sir Murdak, we all miss you (including 'the guests' of this site like me :))

Dear members just to let you know that Sir Muradk developed a heart problem. 3 of his arteries were blocked the doctors opened the arteries he is recovering but slowly. Please pray for him.

Sir jabar 1 i have been traveling for a week and was away from the site but now iam back and i hear this news ! kahir my prayers and full support with your father sir Muradk we all admire him and respect him alot you have my prayers may Allah wish him good health and long life inshallah hope he recovers soon with the grace of Allah ameen. :agree:

Jabbar,

Pls wish him god speed in his recovery. I am sure he will recover soon and be ' fighting fit' .. as all soldiers do.

An old warrior is still a warrior. Fight back he will.

Get well soon Mr. MuradK.

Wish him a speedy recovery.

Please convey our well wishes to him.

I had feeling he is sick, after not getting answers of my questions.
Inshallah he will be well very soon. So many of my threads dried down cuz of his absence ....

ALLAH TA'ALA un ko Sihat-e-Kamila Aajila Ataa farmaye. Aameen.

Really sad to hear that. But as a Warrior I am dead sure that Sir Murad will emerge succesful once again. Nothing can happen to him for millions of prayers are for him.

May he recover with health and may his family have patience and consistency in this hour of pain.

Wish you best of Luck and GET WELL SOON Sir you are an inspiration to most of us.

8a1b57f42cde7f8fb750b7495745e169.gif

KIT Over

Jabar,

My wife says the same thing as your mother does.

I pray that your father gets well and healthy soon. Give him my regards and well wishes. God bless him with better health. MK

Dear members just to let you know that Sir Muradk developed a heart problem. 3 of his arteries were blocked the doctors opened the arteries he is recovering but slowly. Please pray for him.

God Bless him!
I am +ve he will recover from it !!!

May Allah give him health. I pray that he returns to his best shape soon.

May Allah give him good health and fast recovery
God bless him..

Tell him , i am out of AMO!
& THE FEUL IS RUNNING LOW, but i say to him , ya "MADDAD", & he willbe fine! he have to come back, & iam sure that, ALLAHA will, let him fight, with this sickness, & i am SURE , he will be victorious, like all his life!:tup::victory::agree:
love him, so much!:smitten::cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom