What's new

sir.mm.alam in 2010

070920091275.jpg

hello.. i have made some awesome mm alam sketches and i want to gift him. but i dont know where he lives. can anyone tell me where he is right now.
thanks

Islamabad airport should be named after this solider of the motherland and not after NRO hungry so-called shaheed a jamhoriat ... BB (they should request switzerland if they can rename something after BB for services rendered to swiss economy by her hubby and her).

Islamabad airport should be named after this solider of the motherland and not after NRO hungry so-called shaheed a jamhoriat ... BB (they should request switzerland if they can rename something after BB for services rendered to swiss economy by her hubby and her).

absolutely 100 percent agree with you... those leaders must not be respected in any way, they were the traitors not leaders... Heroes like M.M. Alam is much much far better then these so called leaders.

1 millins times agree but fool nation need lauds and jiye jiye .go to hell heros for them:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

hello.. i have made some awesome mm alam sketches and i want to gift him. but i dont know where he lives. can anyone tell me where he is right now.
thanks

are you in karachi?

He looked like a diffrent person all together. He should have been retired with higher rank.

very right ...... we should honour actual heroes
not so called ones .......

Air Commodore M. M. Alam (Retired) is HERO of Pakistan.

He is an example of courage, boldness and patriotism, both at war as well as peace time.

I Salute him with respect for the bottom of my heart.

He may live long and ALLAH Almighty may bless him.

thanks imran for these amazing pics

Aslamualiekum

im abdulrazzaq from gujrat Pakistan
Mein Sir,MM.Alam Se Milna Chahta Hoon
Mere Abu B 1965 War K Mare Me Btate Rahey hain
1965 War Mein Awam Ka kya Josh_o_Jazba Tha.
MM.Alam Ka To Kaie Bar Zikar kia Hai.
We Salute Him.
Proud To Be A Pakistani
Pkistan Zindabaad:smitten:

He is one of the finest gems Pakistan has ever produced. Sir I salute you. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I have met him. He is truly a great man. However, the treatment that even the PAF meted out to him during 1971 and later was not becoming of his stature.

As a nation, we are too quick to forget our heroes and their sacrifices for our homeland unfortunately, and that pattern continues even today.

I have met him. He is truly a great man. However, the treatment that even the PAF meted out to him during 1971 and later was not becoming of his stature.

As a nation, we are too quick to forget our heroes and their sacrifices for our homeland unfortunately, and that pattern continues even today.

I dont think he would had faught against his own country now called Bangladesh in 1971. He was probably conviced by Pakistani eshtablishment after 1971 to remain in Pakistan only to save some face. I dont think he ever visited Bangladesh anymore but I am curious to know.

Back
Top Bottom