What's new

Sino-Japanese War still stings China 120 years later

If you don't recognizes our 9-dash claim? Why do you care what we claim or put in our official map? LOL

If China takes all of south china sea, it will be a great threat to Japan as almost all of Japan's shipping lane passes through that area.

If China takes all of south china sea, it will be a great threat to Japan as almost all of Japan's shipping lane passes through that area.

It is a threat also to the United States. Over $5 Trillion worth of American trade passes through. :)

We care because Japan is understanding of the concerns of our friends in South East Asia. As a big brother would care for its younger brothers. Don't you know Confucian teachings of family bond and support? lol
We advice you not to be concern, my friend. There is no need to be concern.

The Malacca Strait is the gate. Blocking that gate is a lot important than blocking the whole SCS. No worry, my friend. What we do is no concern.

We advice you not to be concern, my friend. There is no need to be concern.

It is too late, my friend. We are already involved.

The Malacca Strait is the gate. Blocking that gate is a lot important than blocking the whole SCS. No worry, my friend. What we do is no concern.

Threaten the Malacca Strait? LoL. You cannot even exercise military control of Taiwan, and you're already concerned about the Malaccas Strait?

Hajime, my dear friend. Hajime.

It is too late, my friend. We are already involved.
Did you ask the US for permission? LOL

Threaten the Malacca Strait? LoL. You cannot even exercise military control of Taiwan, and you're already concerned about the Malaccas Strait?

Hajime, my dear friend. Hajime.
I feel like you are not up with reality. We are not playing this game with you today but for a longggggggggggggg time. We have a very "profound" strategy.

Malacca Straight is a concern for all Asian nations. Thailand should hurry and finish that Thai canal. They can basically bankrupt Singapore overnight and get mega rich.

Malacca Straight is a concern for all Asian nations. Thailand should hurry and finish that Thai canal. They can basically bankrupt Singapore overnight and get mega rich.

Which canal. You referring to this.

_52448741_burma_routes464x370.gif

Which canal. You referring to this.

_52448741_burma_routes464x370.gif

kra.jpg

The planned canal that would bankrupt Singapore as no ship will pass through there anymore. Thailand might create one of the most important ports in the world.

Not all Japanese has such a negative feeling towards China, if people close to me represent even a fraction of Japanese people.

As an observer I commend what China has done over the last decades in Africa and other remote areas in the earth. They help the weak link of human civilization and brought the most dated tech to the most backward region. This is way honorable than Japan's "strategic" help to these nations as you mentioned.

There was the time the US, Japan and other advanced nations devoted to the same cause and I don't see they are doing the same today, all because of hatred and jealousy against a rising nation such as China. The US allocates all availble resources to "Contain China" "Asia Pivot" and lot what he is supposed to help rot in hunger and deseases. The United States of America lost their Pride and Justice long ago.

We are living in a damned world. The US has been waging wars in Afgainstan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Kosovo and maintain peace in Palestanian and look at what these countries and their people has been through.

Last edited:
we don't even consider Japan as china's enemy as they are not qualified to be one anymore, they can do whatever they want and we don't give a fly, we will sell them DF-41 if they wish, and dare them to attack china again.

Back
Top Bottom