What's new

Sino-Japanese War still stings China 120 years later

It is in part to that, and also the critical nature of some. I've actually been encouraging some of my colleagues to join PDF.
There are 4 of them that visit the threads here, I'm just waiting for them to finally register. 1 of them is a true right wing extremist ..lol :lol:

as long as he is not Toshio Tamogami and his Ganbare Nippon clique huh :angel: uyoku dantai is nothing compare to them :taz:

Lol, should be fun. Get them to register. Say we are offering membership deals lol :woot:

You're a one man show at the moment. There used to be another guy from Tokyo, not sure where he went.

It gets very overwhelming when the Chinese PDF army goes all out on me. I feel like Musashi, literally. lol.

Where there any other Japanese members here? I know there is @Aegis DDG , but that's all i know who are still active.

as long as he is not Toshio Tamogami and his Ganbare Nippon clique huh :angel: uyoku dantai is nothing compare to them :taz:

Ha Ha Ha ! :butcher:

It makes sense to know Chinese dynasties killed dozens millions of neighbors to turn them into their vassal country.
For example Korea.

To stick to the topic,
120 years ago war is for reducing Qing affect to Korea ( and some parts of their East coast )
The result hurt the Chinese feeling as a big power, but just a bit of loser feeling, they suffered much more during a half of a century after that.

To satify Chinese, Korea should still belong to them, even the same to Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Siam, ...

But instead of that, that was .... China would have a bundle of hurt feeling to German, French, Briton, Portuguess ... too. As we remember Hongkong was returned in 1997 by UK after 99 years. And now still out of central govt control

Last edited:
It gets very overwhelming when the Chinese PDF army goes all out on me. I feel like Musashi, literally. lol.

Where there any other Japanese members here? I know there is @Aegis DDG , but that's all i know who are still active.

Ha Ha Ha ! :butcher:
"Một mình chống mafia" again, @Nihonjin1051 ? Recently I shared a VNese article about Chinese nationalism on VN military topic. I'd love to translate it to English but it's too long and will take a lot of work to do so. Are you interested? If you are, them I will try to translate it. Chinese mems should take a different look at their nationalism too.

"Một mình chống mafia" again, @Nihonjin1051 ? Recently I shared a VNese article about Chinese nationalism on VN military topic. I'd love to translate it to English but it's too long and will take a lot of work to do so. Are you interested? If you are, them I will try to translate it. Chinese mems should take a different look at their nationalism too.

I would love to read it, @xesy !

Advanced Thanks!

You can easily see the Chinese here display their hatred and vengeance and demand the world to respect them. After century of suffer from humiliation.

They Chinese just make thing worst. they became laughing stock for the west with made in China, and neighbors stay away from them see them not friendly Chinese.
We have so many neighbors except for this "Little three": Jap, Viet and Philippine. You stay away from China, you choose to stay away from prosperity, and we lose nothing.

japan has no future without china. fact it is. their destiny depends on their choice which should be made independently (without any output from pentagon) and prudently. the world has changed and is changing. napoleon must have already known the giant is no longer sleeping, it is awake now. only stupid would rely on far away friends to act hostile against his immediate neighbors. japan isn't a floating island that it can say good bye to asia any day and move toward north america across the pacific, they will be where they are now. japan should not put its future in risk in order to possess some islands that never belonged to them. neither 19th century imperial cartography nor 20th century war occupation is gonna work forever. kingdoms change, empires change over period and so will boundaries of nation states. japan should be generous enough to give china its islands back and in return fulfill the dream of establishing east asia co-prosperity sphere that they had in mind during the ww2 days. let the japanese decide whether they will let china make them or break them.

We have so many neighbors except for this "Little three": Jap, Viet and Philippine. You stay away from China, you choose to stay away from prosperity, and we lose nothing.

It would be nice if the Philippines could work things out with China but China does what she wants. We offer to settle things in a court of law, she ignores and uses military force to anything that blocks her way.

It would be nice if the Philippines could work things out with China but China does what she wants. We offer to settle things in a court of law, she ignores and uses military force to anything that blocks her way.
It is your Marine in your so called “stranded” landing ship on China's Renai Shoal since 1999. Though they look more like refugees, they are actual military men. We permitted your temporary stay request for the sake of humanism, but then you never leave since then!
I just could hardly imagine any other countries in the world to be that shameless to play this little disgusting trick. And now how dare you accused China of abusing force?Pull back your invading troops first!

Last edited:

I would too like to read it.

I would too like to read it.
I might finish translating tonight. Man it's a long article. I translated around 5k words now and just got 2/3 done. I will post it as a seperated topic. Looking forwards to all of PDF mems comments.

I'll translate and compile a post on the 1st Sino Japanese War this week. It is from a Japanese military magazine source.

Thanks.

This is why politics and economic relations should not be mixed together. It is like committing a limited/selective-form of Sakoku policy if economic policy is driven by politics.

Such translations of otherwise inaccessible work would be welcome - more than welcome. Please go ahead: we are waiting with expectation.

Back
Top Bottom