What's new

Sino-Japanese War still stings China 120 years later

You can easily see the Chinese here display their hatred and vengeance and demand the world to respect them. After century of suffer from humiliation.

They Chinese just make thing worst. they became laughing stock for the west with made in China, and neighbors stay away from them see them not friendly Chinese.

So many of the Chinese members here are genocidal in their thinking. These members seem to be really violent people, and their language too is awful.

Yes,Sino-Japanese War still stings China 120 years later,and will sting for another 120 years at least

Japan invaded China and the damage was so huge that the bitter feeling is naturly with Japan. China was victorious of the WW II ,but the account with Japan is not settled, so China have to keep the wound open.

After the WW II, China were in a civel war, and then China became the enemy of the USA, Janap was at the front line agaist the Soviet block, Janap not get punished for it’s war crimes, but is the most benefited from the world geopolitical struggle.

The Eurasia continent is the main theater of human activity since the last 3000years, the USA become a super power only because of the two world wars, when money and technology were all driven to the north America from the warring Europ. The USA waited untill the Soviet are sure to defeat Gemany(Japan was a pig like partner for failed to trap the Soveits Siberia troops in the far east) , then choose to devide the Europ with the Soveit, but now the Europ is integrated and the USA is in decline(the jews with their capitals maybe think it’s time to return to their old home now), the world will return to the normal situation, the Europ and China will eventually be the leading civilition of humanity as they are sues to be.

This will take a time, when at the early 1980’s China leader Mr Dong xiaoping have a wish that by the middle of 21’s century China will become a middle level developed country,maybe the level of Potigal, But not predict when China will resume the great status as her use to be in the history, but Chinese people understand no matter it take will 100 years or 500 year, China must regain her dominent roll in the east Asia, untill then China can settle this account with Japan, only untill then this Sino-Japanese War can stop stings .
Even in the first Sino-Japen war, British finance were play a roll, Japan, a islander, can never be the player in the geopolitical arena, but the one be played.

We claim it what was transferred to Indian leaders by British after the handover to Indian and Pakistani leaders. we don't bother how they get it because we legally owned it, after all Chinese didn't reclaimed those land out of the sea, they too conquered the land of non-Han and non-Manchu people with brutality on natives. BTW, what stopped China to reclaim Senkakus when everyone took what they believe is theirs from the defeated axis powers.
What a indian logic! you know sh!t, hehe!

Yes,Sino-Japanese War still stings China 120 years later,and will sting for another 120 years at least

Japan invaded China and the damage was so huge that the bitter feeling is naturly with Japan. China was victorious of the WW II ,but the account with Japan is not settled, so China have to keep the wound open.

After the WW II, China were in a civel war, and then China became the enemy of the USA, Janap was at the front line agaist the Soviet block, Janap not get punished for it’s war crimes, but is the most benefited from the world geopolitical struggle.

The Eurasia continent is the main theater of human activity since the last 3000years, the USA become a super power only because of the two world wars, when money and technology were all driven to the north America from the warring Europ. The USA waited untill the Soviet are sure to defeat Gemany(Japan was a pig like partner for failed to trap the Soveits Siberia troops in the far east) , then choose to devide the Europ with the Soveit, but now the Europ is integrated and the USA is in decline(the jews with their capitals maybe think it’s time to return to their old home now), the world will return to the normal situation, the Europ and China will eventually be the leading civilition of humanity as they are sues to be.

This will take a time, when at the early 1980’s China leader Mr Dong xiaoping have a wish that by the middle of 21’s century China will become a middle level developed country,maybe the level of Potigal, But not predict when China will resume the great status as her use to be in the history, but Chinese people understand no matter it take will 100 years or 500 year, China must regain her dominent roll in the east Asia, untill then China can settle this account with Japan, only untill then this Sino-Japanese War can stop stings .
Even in the first Sino-Japen war, British finance were play a roll, Japan, a islander, can never be the player in the geopolitical arena, but the one be played.

the Avenger huh?

it must be why "Japan" who shattered your country pride than anything else?

We claim it what was transferred to Indian leaders by British after the handover to Indian and Pakistani leaders. we don't bother how they get it because we legally owned it, after all Chinese didn't reclaimed those land out of the sea, they too conquered the land of non-Han and non-Manchu people with brutality on natives. BTW, what stopped China to reclaim Senkakus when everyone took what they believe is theirs from the defeated axis powers.

The South Tibet was never officially transferred. Newly formed India simply grabbed what it could get out of the British Raj. A big chunk of the land you have today were acquired either by force coercion or annexation of other princely states. Diaoyu Islands as part of larger Ryukyu Islands were under US administration under the treaty of San francisco. Japan had renounced them. What a dumb and ignorant question.

Those things doesn't matter, in Chinese logic the land conquered by Qing Imperial army with sheer brutality on natives became historical Chinese land even if they broke away during the last days of Qing Dynasty.

Never missed a chance to showcase your substandard intellect. War during ancient times are not held to the same ethics of war in the 20th century. Ancient kingdoms in India subcontinent were extremely brutal in fighting one another, they were all natives to their own kingdoms. The only difference is Chinese were crushing revolt within its own empire.

I expected a better answer. I know your entire history from Qin Shi Huang to Puyi and reality of so called historical Chinese land. ;)

No you don't. Your wikipedia degree in Chinese history isn't going to cut it, one can easily bring up the crap that you posted. You posted a lot BS in pakistan section too.

Last edited:
To be honest with you when i first joined PDF, i had expected to find more moderate minded Chinese posters, but my 2 months here have led me to see that the majority of Chinese posters hold a very strong view against Japan, some eve proposing nuclear strikes, which , to me, is quite aggressive.

And I thought the right wing lunatics in Japanese defense forums were the only ones that were impossible to debate with.

I'm surprised we don't see more Japanese posters here, seeing as you said they post in Japanese defence forums. Is that because of the language problem?

I'm surprised we don't see more Japanese posters here, seeing as you said they post in Japanese defence forums. Is that because of the language problem?

It is in part to that, and also the critical nature of some. I've actually been encouraging some of my colleagues to join PDF.
There are 4 of them that visit the threads here, I'm just waiting for them to finally register. 1 of them is a true right wing extremist ..lol :lol:

Last edited:
It is in part to that, and also the critical nature of some. I've actually been encouraging some of my colleagues to join PDF.
There are 4 of them that visit the threads here, I'm just waiting for them to finally register. 1 of them is a true right wing extremist ..lol :lol:

Lol, should be fun. Get them to register. Say we are offering membership deals lol :woot:

You're a one man show at the moment. There used to be another guy from Tokyo, not sure where he went.

Back
Top Bottom