What's new

Sinhala Buddhist mob attacks Muslim Prayer

.....I know what 'Ravana' means .....what does 'Balaya' mean ? ..........does it mean 'children of Ravana' or something ?

No!
'Balaya' means a ring/circlular structure/sphere of power created to protect the person inside.....

In this context it probalby indicates the ring/sphere of power created by Lakshman to protect Sita(Lakshman Rekha)......they termed it 'Ravana Balaya' as it is the ring/sphere of power which prevented Ravan from entering the 'Balaya'......
Thus, they're not endorsing Ravan....they're regarding Ravan as an evil entity who was prevented by the 'Balaya'....hence 'Ravana Balaya'..........
Here, they are the 'Ravana Balaya', i.e they are the power which is preventing Evil Muslims........I guess.:P

I guess balaya means = power ... strange when did Ravana a Tamil king killed by an Aryan invader from north turn Buddhist hero ???

Ravana is a migrant from North India who settled in Srilanka and he was killed by Ram another north Indian. In south India do have legends like Bali chakravarthy and other greats.

"Balaya" means force/power in Sinhalese, It's the same in Sanskrit(Sinhalese is a Indo/Aryan language often considered closest to Sanskrit).. Hence Ravana Balaya - Ravana's force

Some of you people need stop speculating on things you know nothing about

http://vedabase.net/b/balaya

^^^^^
Who asked you whether you're 'greek' or not........LOL

Issue about mosque has come to end. Muslims have agreed to remove their new 'mosque'.

Its so sad.. buddists attacking muslims... are not buddists supposed to be peaceful?

What is so sad in it?? Did you ever felt sad when muslims attack bodh gaya?? and injured peaceful monks??

bl@@dy congressi !!!!

What is so sad in it?? Did you ever felt sad when muslims attack bodh gaya?? and injured peaceful monks??

bl@@dy congressi !!!!

there was no muslim mob.. some terrorists did it, it could have been hindus too. I dont know who did it.

Sinhala Buddhist clergy is opposed to the halal ritual slaughter , which is necessary for Muslims to produce halal meat but the Buddhists feel its cruel to the livestock

we have to be agree with bhudhists on halal cause.

there was no muslim mob.. some terrorists did it, it could have been hindus too. I dont know who did it.

like I said, Congressi. Any hindu would not attack its own deity. Buddha is being regarded as one of the avatar of vishnu. Why you are so defensive in accepting islamic deeds world wide.

The mosque attack is reaction of actions which muslims did in past be it conversions or not caring majorities feeling by distributing halal meat

like I said, Congressi. Any hindu would not attack its own deity. Buddha is being regarded as one of the avatar of vishnu. Why you are so defensive in accepting islamic deeds world wide.

The mosque attack is reaction of actions which muslims did in past be it conversions or not caring majorities feeling by distributing halal meat
what is a buddist clergyman doing, inciting violence. This is local incident nothing to do with bodhgaya.

have you over looked the lines "The mosque attack is reaction of actions which muslims did in past be it conversions or not caring majorities feeling by distributing halal meat

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...b-attacks-colombo-mosque-4.html#ixzz2biltTpf0
"
It was a response to your post in which you said it could have been done by hindus :hitwall:

you know muslims dont convert even your RSS will accuse christians not muslims... dont know what is wrong with they eating halal meat.. nobody was forced..

you know muslims dont convert even your RSS will accuse christians not muslims... dont know what is wrong with they eating halal meat.. nobody was forced..

You are saying as if you know srilanka cent percent!! do you even care for majority feelings or minorities are the only thing for which you can speak. Why dont you preach same secularists congressi ideology in muslim countries??

You are saying as if you know srilanka cent percent!! do you even care for majority feelings or minorities are the only thing for which you can speak. Why dont you preach same secularists congressi ideology in muslim countries??
tell me first, have you ever seen any muslim converting in India .. even 1 person converted will start a wildfire. How the hell such a minority will convert in lanka.
muslims are weakers than even tamils.

Buddists are dominating majority there, they take offense to smallest of things, first they attacked minority tamils and now muslims.

Back
Top Bottom