What's new

Sinhala Buddhist mob attacks Muslim Prayer

Tamil revisionists do have a theory that Ravana was a Tamil and so were the Asuras. It is a revisionist theory linking aryan invasion theory with mythology.

I hope you are aware that the word 'Asura' is not a race or tribe. It is a common word to describe people with less desirable traits and practices.

Where 'Arya' denotes noble traits in a person, 'Asura' denotes ignoble traits in a person.

Asura's were as much a race or tribe as the 'Aryans' :azn:

Tamil revisionists were b@stard sons of macullay, keen on spreading AIT. ....... after AIT was trashed they have gone quite and have crawled back where they came from :lol:

No!
'Balaya' means a ring/circlular structure/sphere of power created to protect the person inside.....

In this context it probalby indicates the ring/sphere of power created by Lakshman to protect Sita(Lakshman Rekha)......they termed it 'Ravana Balaya' as it is the ring/sphere of power which prevented Ravan from entering the 'Balaya'......
Thus, they're not endorsing Ravan....they're regarding Ravan as an evil entity who was prevented by the 'Balaya'....hence 'Ravana Balaya'..........
Here, they are the 'Ravana Balaya', i.e they are the power which is preventing Evil Muslims........I guess.:P

Thank you for that ....but it appears both you and Gibbs may be correct.

'Ravana Balaya' should probably mean 'Ravana's Strength' or more accurately 'Ravana's Army'........they seem similar to 'Ram Sena' and might even have been inspired by them. They seem to follow the same rabble rousing political strategy of the other 'sena' parties in India.

Human nature world over continues to remain same :lol:

you know muslims dont convert even your RSS will accuse christians not muslims... dont know what is wrong with they eating halal meat.. nobody was forced..

:lol: .......your ignorance is appalling.

On February 19, 1981, about 200 families in the village of Meenakshipuram in the Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu converted to Islam and changed the name of their village to Rehmatpuram.

This was the single most important factor that gave birth of VHP and kick started BJP.

Later on Tamil Hindu munani reconverted the villagers back to Hinduism ....... but by then VHP charter was defined and they started organizing and protecting Hindu religion, our culture and its practitioners.

tell me first, have you ever seen any muslim converting in India .. even 1 person converted will start a wildfire. How the hell such a minority will convert in lanka.
muslims are weakers than even tamils.

Buddists are dominating majority there, they take offense to smallest of things, first they attacked minority tamils and now muslims.

You are right ....... it will and DID start a wild fire. That fire was called Ram Janmabhoomi Movement.

As for the Buddhists in SL, they are better placed to decide what is best for them, than an ignorant arm chair philosopher sitting in UK. :disagree:

tell me first, have you ever seen any muslim converting in India .. even 1 person converted will start a wildfire. How the hell such a minority will convert in lanka. muslims are weakers than even tamils.

Its not about conversion but the explosion of Muslim pop over the years, which is perceived by the Buddhist majority as a possible threat to their dominance in the future.

What's wrong with these Buddhists nowadays? I thought Buddhism was a peaceful religion!! :what:

We are peaceful as long as people don't push us to the wall.

Don't talk rubbish about what you don't know.

Here no one is sure what happened or what caused the attacks.

Let's wait until investigation report comes out.

tell me first, have you ever seen any muslim converting in India .. even 1 person converted will start a wildfire. How the hell such a minority will convert in lanka.

Buddists are dominating majority there, they take offense to smallest of things, first they attacked minority tamils and now muslims.

Lankans don't give a rat's rear.

If someone wants to become Buddhist, they will support and help him and protect him from possible communal repercussions.

:lol: .......your ignorance is appalling.

On February 19, 1981, about 200 families in the village of Meenakshipuram in the Tirunelveli district of Tamil Nadu converted to Islam and changed the name of their village to Rehmatpuram.

This was the single most important factor that gave birth of VHP and kick started BJP.

Later on Tamil Hindu munani reconverted the villagers back to Hinduism ....... but by then VHP charter was defined and they started organizing and protecting Hindu religion, our culture and its practitioners.

Most people don't want to see these facts.

Which is why we cannot blame these monks openly.

There might be more to it than visible.

I am not condoning the violence, but if there is a reason behind it, we will have to wait and see.

Aren't there three threads running on this issue?
@mods please merge the threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people don't want to see these facts.

Which is why we cannot blame these monks openly.

There might be more to it than visible.

I am not condoning the violence, but if there is a reason behind it, we will have to wait and see.

It is those desperate to be 'secular' who have selective blindness. Its a natural defense mechanism to help them cope with the lies and shame.

I would advice you against calling them 'monks' yet. Their actions are not exactly in line with monk'ly pursuits. Its not wise to judge a man by the clothes he wears.

Shut up you idiot! Do you think the innocents taking god's name were involved in 9/11 or Mumbai?

Think before you open your mouth or remove the Indian flags!

Sad Incident.. BUT.. FCKUING BUT..
A few days ago... riots in Bomaby... Hindu shops torched... in Bombay... ALL after friday `prayers`..
what are these guys taught in `prayers`?
thats a nip in the bud , Chinese way... right there.. teh friday prayers in Non muslim lands should be video taped by CCTV`s . Sad to say this.. but should be done in sensitive areas.

EDIT. - hella lot examples of rioting after friday `prayers`..., Not Holy Sermons I guess, what am I missing bud?

The presence of Tamils in Lanka in the early historic period is accepted in the Pali chronicles and according to contemporary historian Prof Sudarshan Seneviratne
Pali chronocles do not accept that there were Tamil settlements in Sri Lanka If do post the relevant links.

Other than that provide the link for your citation.

Tamils were also ex Buddhista and Jains esp the Pandyas as such the early artifacts could be trace to Tamil Buddhist and the early historical inscription were in the South Indian Brahmi script and not Sinhala script

Indeed there may have. But that doesn't mean there were independent Tamil settlements in Sri Lanka.

Pali chronocles do not accept that there were Tamil settlements in Sri Lanka If do post the relevant links.

surprising how you demand for links when you have failed to provide any relevant links to support your racist theory. The Mahavamsa (inspired by Mahabharata / Ramayana) is full inconsistency and contradiction, its only meant for Sinhala Buddhist consumption. Your whole premises can be demolish using the Mahavamsa , with no necessity for relevant links.

I will provide you the links as and when the need arises ..

Indeed there may have. But that doesn't mean there were independent Tamil settlements in Sri Lanka

Tamilnadu is separated from Lanka by 30 km, , so it isn't hard for them to settle in Lanka even before thug Vijaya and his gang usurped the land from the natives. With Sinhala govt/buddhist clergy backing, you can manipulate and re-write your history and pass it off with relevant links .

Last edited by a moderator:
It is those desperate to be 'secular' who have selective blindness. Its a natural defense mechanism to help them cope with the lies and shame.

I would advice you against calling them 'monks' yet. Their actions are not exactly in line with monk'ly pursuits. Its not wise to judge a man by the clothes he wears.

Actually, most people have this false illusion that if someone is a Buddhist and especially a monk, they are pushovers as they won't be aggressive defenders.

Most people forget that we're also human beings and while we advocate peace, it doesn't mean that we will sit back and let bullies trouble us.

Despite being a Buddhist, I won't be taking sides UNTIL the legal investigation behind this is clear from Sri Lankan authorities. It is because some power-hungry loonies have also attacked the Hindu temples of people of Tamil background.

So let's wait and see.

SL is not a suckularist country so I trust that their judgement will be as per what actually happened.

Sad Incident.. BUT.. FCKUING BUT..
A few days ago... riots in Bomaby... Hindu shops torched... in Bombay... ALL after friday `prayers`..
what are these guys taught in `prayers`?
thats a nip in the bud , Chinese way... right there.. teh friday prayers in Non muslim lands should be video taped by CCTV`s . Sad to say this.. but should be done in sensitive areas.

EDIT. - hella lot examples of rioting after friday `prayers`..., Not Holy Sermons I guess, what am I missing bud?

Don't argue with Secoolar messiahs.

They can't tolerate something spoken against their overlords even if it is bitter truth.

Yes... Muslims do convert in hundreds and i am yet to see any sign of fire. Just because the news is not played on national media does not mean its not happening. Many muslims are converting back to Sanatan Dharma

Back
Top Bottom