What's new

Sinhala Buddhist mob attacks Muslim Prayer

The police in Sri Lanka seem to be quick to crack down on the attacks and prevent any deaths and significant destruction, unlike other countries.

Hope SriLanka investigate indian (and US for that matter) instigation in such attack to create internal conflict. Since civil war ended India was throwing everything at SriLanka to stop Chinese engagement. Now it is more than clear indians are exploiting some buhhidist connection (along with Dalai gang sheltered in india) to create such conflict. Same situation was created in Myanmar where both india and US are involved to sideline Chinese influence.

Hope SriLanka investigate indian (and US for that matter) instigation in such attack to create internal conflict. Since civil war ended India was throwing everything at SriLanka to stop Chinese engagement. Now it is more than clear indians are exploiting some buhhidist connection (along with Dalai gang sheltered in india) to create such conflict. Same situation was created in Myanmar where both india and US are involved to sideline Chinese influence.

lol. I know I know. you guys want to gang up with countries like China and Sri Lanka against India. But you cannot force them to like muslims. Try to over look that fact.

I guess balaya means = power ... strange when did Ravana a Tamil king killed by an Aryan invader from north turn Buddhist hero ???

How is Ravana Tamil?

@Skyline, why do (some) SL Buddhists feel threatned by Muslims? Do Muslims do anything to tick them off?

Is it conversions? Then aren't the christians doing it very very successfully in SL compared to Muslims?

I always thought SL Muslims were totally chilled out (just like most SL ppl). Heck they even happily sing Namo Namo Matha as part of your anthem, something Indian Muslims just won't do. Or are they also getting influenced by the pure wahhabi strain lately and if yes, to what degree?

Last edited by a moderator:
A mosque and a Buddhist temple has damaged, 7 has injured.

X5jrMUT.jpg

That's misinformation.. No temple has been attacked or damaged.. But this Muslim prayer center(Masjid) was attacked by Buddhist extremists led by the BBS(Buddhist force) and their robed thugs.. This is clearly been orchestrated by the Ministry of Defense of whom under the these racist organizations operate.. Mainly to divert the growing agitation among the general populace against the Rajapaksa regime and recent upheavals like the killing of unarmed peaceful protesters in Weliweriya

Do not try to cover atrocities on minorities committed by these fringe groups working under the regime by propagating false news of Buddhist temples being attacked

That's misinformation.. No temple has been attacked or damaged.. But this Muslim prayer center(Masjid) was attacked by Buddhist extremists led by the BBS(Buddhist force) and their robed thugs.. This is clearly been orchestrated by the Ministry of Defense of whom under the these racist organizations operate.. Mainly to divert the growing agitation among the general populace against the Rajapaksa regime and recent upheavals like the killing of unarmed peaceful protesters in Weliweriya

Do not try to cover atrocities on minorities committed by these fringe groups working under the regime by propagating false news of Buddhist temples being attacked

source: http://lankacnews.com/sinhala/news/99120/

@Skyline, why do (some) SL Buddhists feel threatned by Muslims? Do Muslims do anything to tick them off?

Is it conversions? Then aren't the christians doing it very very successfully in SL compared to Muslims?

I always thought SL Muslims were totally chilled out (just like most SL ppl). Heck they even happily sing Namo Namo Matha as part of your anthem, something Indian Muslims just won't do. Or are they also getting influenced by the pure wahhabi strain lately and if yes, to what degree?

Mainly this happened after "Halal" incident. Also some have question over their quick spreading. SL Tamils is around 11% and SL Moors around 9%. Moors will become second ethnic in SL with in next decade.

Halal products has banned, Now some Buddhists groups are demanding to ban dress,burka (full black dress).

Last edited by a moderator:

First that article is in Sinhala.. And by the looks of it the site you have quoted is clearly run by the same protagonist racist fringe elements.. Thought you were a more rational poster here.. There are no reported incidents of that nature in any mainstream sources print or otherwise.. Just a ruse to cover up blatant racial attack on the Muslim community.. Utter shame

Its so sad.. buddists attacking muslims... are not buddists supposed to be peaceful?

First that article is in Sinhala.. And by the looks of it the site you have quoted is clearly run by the same protagonist racist fringe elements.. Thought you were a more rational poster here.. There are no reported incidents of that nature in any mainstream sources print or otherwise.. Just a ruse to cover up blatant racial attack on the Muslim community.. Utter shame

I'm still collecting information regarding this incident. what I found so far this isn't a "mosque". This is some kind of praying centre.
Of course yes, any group who has attacked that place should arrest.

srilankan muslims are always under threat from the buddhist extremist in srilanka.srilankans living in gulf eat halal meat .but in their own coutry they want to impose ban on halal products .double standars

What's wrong with these Buddhists nowadays? I thought Buddhism was a peaceful religion!! :what:

Its so sad.. buddists attacking muslims... are not buddists supposed to be peaceful?

Please do not club other peace loving Buddhists with the Sinhala Buddhist Nationalists - The Sinhala Buddhist Nationalists are brought up under the notion that they are the chosen race to rule Sri Lanka.

I have to say that after wahabi islam followers Buddhists are the new type of nuts in making.

Back
Top Bottom