What's new

Simultaneous visits of army officers of Bangladesh and Pakistan to China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they did the same with Sri Lanka few years back voicing open concern that Sri Lanka was taking military support from China and Pakistan.Overall, I am happy that Indian Neighbors are improving relations with China - That is only way smaller countries can stop India's bullying.Pakistan always had good relations with China and now improving greatly (Our CGS Is in China right now as we speak).A lot of training with Chinese MIL.I hope other small countries can also improve MIL to MIL Relations with PLA.

We send officers for training to Pakistan, China and India. And all these nations send their officers to our military institutions. There is nothing to be paranoid about this simultaneous visit - which just happened by chance, not by design.

we have right,their illegal immigrants live here:azn:

1.Yara, this is a hoax created by Bal Thakeray Sr, Jr and Ms. And also Norendra Modi. Our govt has been asking again and agin to show us where these people are. Some years back Maharastra had sent some W Bengali Muslims to W Bengal saying they were BD people. To this W Bengal govt had created a hue and cry.

2. One reason for rise of Muslim population in W Bengal, Assam and even Nepal is the ill treatment they receive at home forcing them to move to safer states.

1.Yara, this is a hoax created by Bal Thakeray Sr, Jr and Ms. And also Norendra Modi. Our govt has been asking again and agin to show us where these people are. Some years back Maharastra had sent some W Bengali Muslims to W Bengal saying they were BD people. To this W Bengal govt had created a hue and cry.

2. One reason for rise of Muslim population in W Bengal, Assam and even Nepal is the ill treatment they receive at home forcing them to move to safer states.

Muslims have High Fertility Rate.

So If an Illegal Couple enters India and settles in the near Border District, they start their Family with 4 Kids and expand and over a Single Generation, We have quite a opaque picture created about the rise in population!

That is What has been happening.

So In all, All the 6 are Bangladeshis, They refuse to return because of the inability of Bangladeshis to provide a fair standard of living to its citizens!

The only peoples who make this forum bad..........with their thinking those are Indian............Just remove my Indian friends from this forum.....and there will be ................."Shanti" here in this forum.

You really think so?

Is it that you cannot find the facts digestible?

It just could be coincidence. Unlike the tigers in Pakistan, I don't think Bangladeshi army has enough Islamic blood to oppose Bharti dominance otherwise how can they support and protect a government that has no other intentions but make Bharti happy. Awami government should have been ousted long ago if Bangladeshi army was true to Islam and Bangladesh.

Call me pessimist but I lost hope.

What has Islamic blood got to do with existence?

When Khaled Zia comes to power, does it churn up the blood and distils the same blood into whatever is Muslim blood?

In short, the Bangladeshi blood is fickle like the wind?

One could say much about it, but I would prefer the let such issues a go by.

The Europeans dominate the world. Has it anything to with their Christian blood that assist them to do so?

What has Islamic blood got to do with existence?

When Khaled Zia comes to power, does it churn up the blood and distils the same blood into whatever is Muslim blood?

In short, the Bangladeshi blood is fickle like the wind?

One could say much about it, but I would prefer the let such issues a go by.

The Europeans dominate the world. Has it anything to with their Christian blood that assist them to do so?

Hello Admin!

I like to report this poster. That marked in red is highly objectionable to Bangladeshis. Moreover, this poster has always been trying to derail/sabotage any positive discussion regarding BD. I shall not be surprised if he has been planted here for this purpose.

So If an Illegal Couple enters India and settles in the near Border District, they start their Family with 4 Kids and expand and over a Single Generation, We have quite a opaque picture created about the rise in population!

So In all, All the 6 are Bangladeshis, They refuse to return because of the inability of Bangladeshis to provide a fair standard of living to its citizens!

Actually Muslim Bangladesh has a lower population growth rate than Hindu India.

there are over more than 800 million hindus in india alone, that's more than all of the subcontinents Muslim population.

The imaginary illegal Bangladeshi immigrant hate me and you Indians hate the imaginary illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. When you Indians argue with me do you lose all sense of proportion and start talking gibberish?

His best friend is an imaginary friend in Neverland.

If India considers Bangladesh unimportant in strategic terms - why are they raising eyebrows over this? Other than some members here, no major fuss over the Indian CAS recent visit to Bangladesh.

I don't know, Indian media can come up with all kinds of wild observations and accusations.

Wow, really? Like as if each and every Middle Eastern country is densely populated :rofl:

If India considers Bangladesh unimportant in strategic terms - why are they raising eyebrows over this? Other than some members here, no major fuss over the Indian CAS recent visit to Bangladesh.

I don't know, Indian media can come up with all kinds of wild observations and accusations.

It is the largest democratic nation with free media. Free media tend to act like that. Not !!

no major fuss over the Indian CAS recent visit to Bangladesh.

I have issue with that. Our graduate take oath with holy Quran to protect the country from enemy yet those solders were force to salute a non-Muslim CAS from blood thirsty enemy country. Disgrace in every scenario although your liberal mind would not try to comprehend this. I personally think Awami and current Awami's pimp(BD's CAS) trying to break the morale of Bangladeshi army. They are trying to convert our lions to cats. As it happened with legendary BDR to BGB.

I hate the bloody presence of Bharti in my soil. I just hate it.

I have issue with that. Our graduate take oath with holy Quran to protect the country from enemy yet those solders were force to salute a non-Muslim CAS from blood thirsty enemy country. Disgrace in every scenario although your liberal mind would not try to comprehend this. I personally think Awami and current Awami's pimp(BD's CAS) trying to break the morale of Bangladeshi army. They are trying to convert our lions to cats. As it happened with legendary BDR to BGB.

I hate the bloody presence of Bharti in my soil. I just hate it.

Is bigot just your middle name !? Or did you have to take lessons to be one ??

I wish all Bangladeshis were like you. So we would never have the problem Bangladeshi immigrants in our country !! Please try to convince all your country men how blood thirsty we are, so they think twice before crossing border to our side.

Other than some members here!? The former DG of DGFI Gen. Fazle Akbar lost his job over the issue. He protested forcefully the saluting of the Indian COAS. He was merely representing the opinion of the vast majority of the armed forces in BD. You really are ignorant about whats going on in Bangladesh.

Other than some members here!? The former DG of DGFI Gen. Fazle Akbar lost his job over the issue. He protested forcefully the saluting of the Indian COAS. He was merely representing the opinion of the vast majority of the armed forces in BD. You really are ignorant about whats going on in Bangladesh.

Ah get over it seriously, and take the tinfoil hat off! Bangladesh was just reciprocating the friendly gesture.

bangladeser-songay-bharo.jpg

“This is an honour the Bangladesh Army is offering to the visiting Indian Army chief, who also fought for our Independence, while India showed the same gesture to the former Bangladesh Army chief, General Mustafizur Rahman, 13 years ago.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom