What's new

Simultaneous visits of army officers of Bangladesh and Pakistan to China

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't have to fight for US/Europe visa anymore, we got USA as our neighbor....let's all Bangladeshi beggar start fighting to get entry to land of golden opportunity :argh::argh: !!

Getting US/EUROPE VISA now a days is easier then getting a Indian VISA.
If you'd notice the trend, earlier we used to think of going to Darjeeling, Goa for holiday trips, now a days people prefer Pattaya, Bangkok over it.

Another thing, in this forum you will find many dada's trying to show off a bit of dada-giri,:rolleyes: just ignore their trolling and don't encourage them by commentating on it.

Welcome to the forum

Ok I dont feel shy telling that in future we shall ride on the wings of China & India.

They will be the world power within a few year.So we shall make the steps from now.So we dont mind if our govt make strong relation with them.Some countries of south east taking this step.So our govt is also doing good.So keep it up:tup:

Ok I dont feel shy telling that in future we shall ride on the wings of China & India.

They will be the world power within a few year.So we shall make the steps from now.So we dont mind if our govt make strong relation with them.Some countries of south east taking this step.So our govt is also doing good.So keep it up:tup:

I would like to disagree with it mostly bhai.
Bangladesh is a sovereign country. Most people likes to live in peace and harmony.
In near future I would like to see my country, friendly with friends , a name of fear in the heart of enemies and not on anybody's wings.
Long live Bangladesh.

Actually u Banglas are abhorred everywhere u go to in the world, Singapore, Malaysia, India included. Would be nice if u could get some economy going in your own country and keep your parasites within your borders instead of flooding the world with low end workers who can't put together a simple sentence. :hitwall:

LMAO Bangla with a little extra spending money talking about 'paahren' holidays.....interesting...:coffee:
What do you all know about spending money????!!! hahaha...joke of the day.

I would like to disagree with it mostly bhai.
Bangladesh is a sovereign country. Most people likes to live in peace and harmony.
In near future I would like to see my country, friendly with friends , a name of fear in the heart of enemies and not on anybody's wings.
Long live Bangladesh.

Ofcourse Long live Bangladesh

But to get success we need help & it should be from the powerful countries.We can take that without loosing our sovereignty.
In that case if u think that we already lost our sovereignty to USA.But thats not right we know that.So where is the problem:)

India will not be a world power in your lifetime for sure. But I like 1.2 billion of their population, its a huge market for our finished products and also a cheap source of raw materials. We can also import labor from India very easy as our ecomony grows many fold.

More than you for sure...certainly more than your impoverished Bangla brothers from Dacca (or whatever its called) who flood our country as low-end, illegal workers...whole bunch of them here where I work, cheap as well to the point of begging for cigarettes from the rest of us. In case u aren't aware of it, we call u guys Bangla here and thats considered derog over here. But noone really gives a damn.:woot:
Oh you Indu $hithead,you shameless people labeling your own Muslims as Bangladeshi.There are millions of illegal Indians in Bangladesh and there are more hundreds of thousands of illegal Indians come here every year to do seasonal works,then some stay and some return to india.Make some freakin toilets for your junglee people before talking big !!

Oh you Indu $hithead,you shameless people labeling your own Muslims as Bangladeshi.There are millions of illegal Indians in Bangladesh and there are more hundreds of thousands of illegal Indians come here every year to do seasonal works,then some stay and some return to india.Make some freakin toilets for your junglee people before talking big !!

LOL Singaporean Muslims are Malay/Indonesian and definitely not Bangla illegals. When I say Bangla, Im referring to the planeloads of Bangla illegals your country seems to **** out every day of the week. And no, we don't have a problem with 'Indian illegals' over here. For us in Singapore, Indians from India and Chinese from China are 'foreign talent', while you Banglas are 'foreign trash'. :sniper:

LOL Singaporean Muslims are Malay/Indonesian and definitely not Bangla illegals. When I say Bangla, Im referring to the planeloads of Bangla illegals your country seems to **** out every day of the week. And no, we don't have a problem with 'Indian illegals' over here. For us in Singapore, Indians from India and Chinese from China are 'foreign talent', while you Banglas are 'foreign trash'. :sniper:

What is your problem if we send trash to Singapore or not??? Its Singapore not India. And we know how Chinese treats Indians too in Singapore.

Of course its MY problem who comes to MY country dumb@$$! And if you are gonna flood my country with an incompetent workforce that can hardly speak a word of English (even if they do, that thick Bangla accent just sounds horrid), simply cos a day's wage over here is way more than what u can earn in your cess-pool in a single month, of course I'd have something to say about it. And don't teach me about how racial politics in my country work..Indians and Chinese get along fine over here. :cheers:

Singapore is your country?? Dude, dont humiliate yourself anymore!!

I am talking about India,not Singapore you wanna be Singaporean !! Chinese are not foreigners to Singapore rather they own this country.Middle east,Malaysia,Singapore are the places where we send our semi skilled labors,we don't let our poors commit suicide.And why do you have any problem about what we send to Singapore you Indian !!

Other than some members here!? The former DG of DGFI Gen. Fazle Akbar lost his job over the issue. He protested forcefully the saluting of the Indian COAS. He was merely representing the opinion of the vast majority of the armed forces in BD. You really are ignorant about whats going on in Bangladesh.

Would you please elaborate this ? when did it happen and during BNP or AL time ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom