What's new

Simultaneous visits of army officers of Bangladesh and Pakistan to China

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has good relation with indian stooge Awami regime, that is all. That's where the indian reach and good relation ends. All activities you listed are just between india and awami stooge regime.

Are these the first words you learnt as a kid !!?? Time to grow up ! Awami regime was voted to power by people of Bangladesh much to your disliking ! Go ahead topple the Awami govt ! I am sure Munshi will be with you !

[/B]
But you just took it ! Every other slum dweller in Mumbai is a Bangladeshi !And yes they came here bcoz they abhor Bangladesh !

Ethnically cleansing indian Muslims is not civilized way of getting rid of sheer number of indians in poverty. Economically empowering them would be right solution. Perhaps, expectation of civility in indian context is out of place.

Ethnically cleansing indian Muslims is not civilized way of getting rid of sheer number of indians in poverty. Economically empowering them would be right solution. Perhaps, expectation of civility in indian context is out of place.

yeah india cleaned million of muslims to remove poverty..
wat a low life attempt,thats not a nature of our country...still u bark a lot about india poverty...
we bring million by spending on them..its slow process and blinds like u ,wont see it.

Liar take this ....

Percentage of India's Muslim population increased every decade.

Percentage distribution of population by religious communities India - 1961 to 2001 Census

Year Percentage
1961 10.7%
1971 11.2%
1981 12.0%
1991 12.8%
2001 13.4%

Islam in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethically cleaning the whole population apart from Hindus or Muslims in bangladesh. Alone 30 million civilians killed in 1971 alone!

You will lose every point you make. India-phobia is not the answer.

@ Chinese-Dragon
don't get distracted by frustrated noise indians are making.

Let's get back to the topic: if you find any more info on Bangladesh China military discussion from Chinese source please post. Thx

It is China attempt to answer Ms Clinton and dilute her remarks made during her recent visit to India.

And to shore up her confidence shattered after the surprising US challenge to China in the South China Sea where contrary to expectations of China, the US has not only held a naval exercise with her ally Philippines, but is in the process of holding another naval exercise with the most 'unnatural ally'(sic!) Vietnam.

If the US is wanting to encircle China from the South, it is necessary for China to show that she too has friends. However, it does not geographically indicate an encirclement.

Notwithstanding, an interesting development.

:lock: This describes your life the best way possible..you are locked in a well but need to pretend as if you are leading the best life...pity life as such...
No, it demonstrates your's are turtlish necks that takes the freedom to spreed while misusing liberty and shirnks while situations aren't favorable. Chinese are perceived as hard working, giving people whereas you guys are minority Muslim, Christian and sikh killers/rapists.

But this will not end until you get recovered from India-phobia. because you lies and frustration is so easy busting. lol

Its obvious indians can not take rejection. I guess ignoring them make them even more frustrated. Oh well.......

Its obvious indians can not take rejection. I guess ignoring them make them even more frustrated. Oh well.......

we dont give damn to any body untill it pokes nose without any matter.firstly u talk rubbish and post crap and then expecting from us to join the party with u...:disagree:

Chinese PLA delegation visits MIST, NDC

A six-member delegation of the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) visited Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) and National Defence College (NDC) at Mirpur Cantonment in the city Wednesday, reports UNB.

The delegation was led by Major General HE Lei, Chief, Department of Operation Theories and Doctrine Studies, Academy of Military Science, China.

Commandant of MIST Brigadier General Mohammad Habibur Rahman Khan welcomed the delegation.

On their arrival at NDC the Commandant Major General AKM Muzahid Uddin welcomed the PLA delegation.

The team interacted with course member of National Defence Course-2010 and visited the NDC complex.

The delegation will pay a courtesy call on Principal Staff Officer (PSO) of Armed Forces Division Lieutenant General Abdul Wadud at Armed Forces Division and Chief of General Staff (CGS) of Bangladesh Army Lieutenant General Mohammad Mainul Islam at Army Headquarters, Dhaka Cantonment today (Thursday).

Besides, the delegation will visit Defence Services Command and Staff College (DSCSC) at Mirpur Cantonment.

The PLA delegation, which arrived in the city on a three-day visit to Bangladesh Tuesday, will leave tomorrow (Friday).

Chinese PLA delegation visits MIST, NDC

I can and I don't fight shy.

But then go ahead.

I will recuse myself since, to be frank, it is tedious to go through with your sentences, more so, since it is replicates your accent and is nowhere near English.

ONLY pak leftovers does that...not real bangladeshis..don't act or fool yourself on behalf of real bangladeshis..

if that is true, there would have never such a landslide victory for awami league..

you guys just live in such a moronic world..after all, there should be some motivation to live the life of yours...

what do you mean by a real Bangladeshii?? Do you know more about Bangladesh than Bangladeshis know?? Have you ever seen any single Bangladeshi talking good about india in pdf???? do you want to tell only jamatis are allowed in pdf?? It is not hard to accept fact. India is not liked by common Bangladeshis. Only 9% hindu people love it more than their motherland. i posted the following link before. once again just to open your closed eye.......

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=1394211311488

The only peoples who make this forum bad..........with their thinking those are Indian............Just remove my Indian friends from this forum.....and there will be ................."Shanti" here in this forum.

look the thread was defence related.... from the first post how they diverted it to illegal immigration and personal attacks against Munshi, Dragon.

Who cares. India should finish the Indo-BD fence ASAP and mine it. Increase the BSF presence in the border & forget about BD. Whatever BD wants to do inside their territory is their concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom