What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

You don't make any sense, your posts sound retarded at best.. Another example of Indian education system.
man please don't try to compare your educational system with ours because the entire world knows that there is a "hell and the heaven" difference between the educational systems of India and pakistan(if you have already understood what i meant)!

1227.gif

Epic thread.
I am surprised no one talked about the source risingkashmir.com? :enjoy:
Cant see anyone else reporting the same.
Good laugh though

A minority member cant be a PM ... but can be a COAS... also... the fan fare was bcoz he was probably the first sikh to join as a commissioned officer....nobody had discouraged them to join the forces... etc...otherwise there are several christians in the armed forces including lt general,senior officers in PAF n PN...

On the other hand the so called secular army has 2% muslims.... while they make more than a quarter of indian population ... so spare me the BS... atleast we dnt kill,rape or loot n arson thousands of minorities n their properties? like what happened to you sikhs in 84,gujrat riots,orissa against christians and the examples are countless.. nor do we kill people over a hotel bill..

10% muslim composotion in India,Muslims in India have a very poor educational outreach despite generous reservations provided by the central government. Also alternative islamic education and lack of foresight has led to overall viscous cycle in underperformance in education's outreach.

Some of this also has to do with partition as wealthy and educated muslims choose to settle in Pak, thus leaving a vacuum in the muslim society for good leadership and good governance. Trade skill specialized by most muslim communities have handed down through generations and hence the muslims in general have been reluctant to evolve in thier community leading to Low numbers of muslim membership in civil services, IT, Military and law enforcement.

Whereas if you look at trade skills like goldsmith, fishermen, fisheries, mining, foundry and welding, Entrepreneurial machine shops, Precision tooling, Textile and craftsmanship, You will find exemplary contribution by the muslim community.

Hope that answers your concern.

Akali Dal Maan does not represent all the sikhs in India just like Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front does not represents all of kashmiries ....should we assumes that TTP represents all of North Waziristan.

man please don't try to compare your educational system with ours because the entire world knows that there is a "hell and the heaven" difference between the educational systems of India and pakistan(if you have already understood what i meant)!

Wrong bro, Do they have education system of worth knowing by world :ashamed: i dont think so :disagree:

@DESERT FIGHTER

As far as the topic on hand is concerned, Do these figures ring a bell:

Marshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh, Former Chief, Indian Air Force

Air Chief Marshal Dilbagh Singh, Former Chief, Indian Air Force

Gen. Bikram Singh Chief Of Army

Lt. Gen. J.S. Aurora, Army Commander, Eastern Command, 1971

Flying officer Nirmal Jit Singh Sekhon (PARAM VEER CHAKRA)

Lt Gen Prem Vadehra, Chief of Staff, Northern Command & Colonel of Sikh Regiment 1985-1989

Wing Commander Kartar Singh Taunque

General Joginder Jaswant Singh,former Chief, Indian Army

Lt Gen Harbaksh Singh, GOC-in-C, Western Command during the 1965 Indo-Pak War

Lt Gen AS Lamba former Vice Chief, Indian Army

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis are more than welcome to lay claims to better treatment of sikhs when they have had Sikh Prime ministers, Sikh presidents, Sikh chief of army staff, state governors, supreme court justices, reserve bank chiefs, Finance ministers, Home Minister etc.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Lt Gen Prem Vadehra, Chief of Staff, Northern Command & Colonel of Sikh Regiment 1985-1989

Yes i also remember the culprits of 84.. who still roam free... just like the culprits of other religion riots... which were supervised by the state.

Pakistanis are more than welcome to lay claims to better treatment of sikhs when they have had Sikh Prime ministers, Sikh presidents, Sikh chief of army staff, state governors, supreme court justices, reserve bank chiefs, Finance ministers, Home Minister etc.

Its a sikh claiming tht not Pakistanis..

@DESERT FIGHTER

Just look at the list of recipients for India's highest mitary medal- the Param Vir Chakra, Sikhs make up a disproportionate percentage of the recipients. And the Sikh regiment is the regiment with the most number of recipients in its ranks.

If there was any sort of bias against Sikhs in India would this be the case??

How many Sikhs have been awarded any kind of medal in the Pakistani military??

Yes i also remember the culprits of 84.. who still roam free... just like the culprits of other religion riots... which were supervised by the state.

Ohh, holier than thou, is it. :disagree: True we have issues with social justice, but we accept it, and work towards changing it. Lets not go to what your government did to non-conforming citizens in the east.... kettle pot black blah blah

Ohh, holier than thou, is it. :disagree: True we have issues with social justice, but we accept it, and work towards changing it. Lets not go to what your government did to non-conforming citizens in the east.... kettle pot black blah blah

Haha... sir... i accept tht my country is not a champion of minority rights... but nor is as guilty as ur country when it comes to prosecution of minorities..

The example of stark diversity in pakistan existed before 1971 and we very well know the heavy discrimination they faced. Sikhs muslims, christians are minorities groups but as community they posses large influence in the makeup of the social fabric. Whereas in pakistan other religion are marginalized fringe communities with no outcome social equation, forget the fringe minorities, even huge chunks of demographics like the Bengalis in the past couldn't get there share of say in pakistani establishment, and the way things are proceeding, similar mistakes of marginalizing selective communities is rampant.

Haha... sir... i accept tht my country is not a champion of minority rights... but nor is as guilty as ur country when it comes to prosecution of minorities..

It is difficult to compare evil, and even if possible, i'm not capable in doing so.

Just look at the list of recipients for India's highest mitary medal- the Param Vir Chakra, Sikhs make up a disproportionate percentage of the recipients. And the Sikh regiment is the regiment with the most number of recipients in its ranks.

If there was any sort of bias against Sikhs in India would this be the case??

We dnt have as much sikhs in our armed forces they dnt even make 1% of the population... but i can count many christians who were awarded for their gallantry in wars.

We dnt have as much sikhs in our armed forces they dnt even make 1% of the population... but i can count many christians who were awarded for their gallantry in wars.

Sikhs make up only 1.87% of India's population. What happened to all of Pakistan's Sikhs and Hindus then??

Tantrums in series, as always - undoubtedly everything shines maximally in India. Now move on guys...

Back
Top Bottom