What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

This thread proves the fact that Pakistan is the only safe place left for any minorities, in fact a minority heaven!

That in Defence.pk's existence of 8 years with thousands of members, we are yet to see a single non-mulsim member from Pakistan is, but a matter of chance.

So of course, Gold Medal for minority safety goes to... :pakistan:

I believe we did have a few minority members on the forum... although they dnt post much nowadays.. MIA.. i guess..

Let's ignore recent news about oppression of Sikhs in Pakistan for a moment. ...

Since Pakistan came in to existence it was ruled by PA and representation of Sikhs in PA would be a good indicator of good treatment to Sikhs.

We in India have a lot to boast bout including lots of Sikh dignitaries along with Sikh Regiment of IA as crown jewel of Sikhs participation of India's safety and wellbeing.

Well note that despite of usual rants and blabbering of Pakistani members there is a very high competition in Sikh regiment and thousands (more than what we need)of our Sikh brothers compete to join it.

Well you got all my ears to hear you. let me see what do you have / want to boast about!! You got my attention to show us why better treated Sikhs in Pakistan are not contributing but fleeing or dying?
@A1Kaid @Spring Onion @Umair Nawaz @salman108 @DESERT FIGHTER @Icewolf @Emmie you are debating on topic. It will be good to hear your POV

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sure we saw that in 1947 :disagree:

Awwww ... hurt are we ?

See we could have shown you another time in 1980s; had it not been the traitor Benazir who ruined that scheme.

I am betting had things gone as Gen Zia's plan, possibilities are you would not be able to use internet and denied immigration or asylum to anywhere else.

That in Defence.pk's existence of 8 years with thousands of members, we are yet to see a single non-mulsim member from Pakistan is, but a matter of chance.

I guess, in India, minority safety is counted according to numbers of minorities on internet forum :lol:

Son, you have only been here for a few months. There are dozens of minority members signed up here, recently we had a Christian sign up.
Only reason they dont participate is because of Indian Hindus and Christians telling them off.

Now, is there any true Muslim Indian on PDF? LOLz!

This thread proves the fact that Pakistan is the only safe place left for any minorities, in fact a minority heaven!

We have non-Muslim members from Pakistan, we've had agnostic members, Christian Pakistani members, and atheist Pakistanis. Some of them may not be active but those members are still around.

I understand if they talk about tribals being mistreated, etc, but Sikhs are one of the most elite and top tier groups of Indians in India.

The fact that a group of people that make up not even 2% out of a pool of 1 billion+ plus people can climb up to become successful politicians, sportsmen/women, military commanders, etc, etc, etc. is telling you something.

First get rid of your chat typing style its a serious forum not some chat box and then try to talk some sense

yeah yeah like i wil change it for u....itne bure din b nai aae
if u hav sm problm with my typing style u shouldn't hav quoted me first!
or it is an excuse for not replying!

We have non-Muslim members from Pakistan, we've had agnostic members, Christian Pakistani members, and atheist Pakistanis. Some of them may not be active but those members are still around.
I have never come across one.................Can you name few...................

Funny isnt it... they can sell those choppers... but cant sell them coz french approval... oh wait they already did tht without the approval thing... anyways thanks for the laughs... and "du gat ejukathion".." inshtad of imboving ur shtudies".

Funny is that they sell licence right of their own developed chopper not licenced which you are unable to understand.:lol:

There are plenty of adult literacy programs in our country & I think same in your country. So join any program and educate yourself grandfather:lol:

TRUE !!! Sikhs are getting better treatment,,,a guaranteed job for cleaning toilests,,, REMEMBER ???

so Great pakistan is giving better treatment to Hindus & Christians also,,,coz all the three are in same basket,,,

You don't make any sense, your posts sound retarded at best.. Another example of Indian education system.

You are unable to understand a logic because you are habituate of rants which I lacks. So, don't put pressure on your mind to understand a logic.

Indian education system not a world class but run forward to achieve this but I will pray your education system always remain world class like now.

Funny is that they sell licence right of their own developed chopper not licenced which you are unable to understand.:lol:

There are plenty of adult literacy programs in our country & I think same in your country. So join any program and educate yourself grandfather:lol:

Yaar im not even married ... tu mera pota kaha sai agaya? :lol:

Also if they can sell the helis without approval from french cant they sell the tech? even if not Z-11 is another heli tht could be bought.

Well we give should give Sikhs free hand to choose Pakistan if they want & in exchange we are ready to recieve same number of people which Pakistan wants to expel except extremists.
@punjabimunda @agamdilawari You have a invitation from our western neighbour:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar im not even married ... tu mera pota kaha sai agaya? :lol:

Also if they can sell the helis without approval from french cant they sell the tech? even if not Z-11 is another heli tht could be bought.

In your previous post you call me kid so I think you are in age of my granfather:D
They can give you licence of Z-11 without anyone's approval but for Z-9 & MI-17's licence you would be contact to France & Russia.

In your previous post you call me kid so I think you are in age of my granfather:D
They can give you licence of Z-11 without anyone's approval but for Z-9 & MI-17's licence you would be contact to France & Russia.

Okay sir we can buy purely chinese helis ... happy? also just for the sake of arguement.. can you tell us why they are selling Z-9s,MI series helis without french or russian approval? also let me tell you these the Z-9s have been indigenised by the chinese ... even their designs have been changed... the tech, systems etc are all chinese n not imported from foriegn countries.

Back
Top Bottom