What's new

‘Sikhs getting better treatment in Pakistan than India’

And you are still awake :) seems you are tossing in your bed with unease that too merely over a statement by a Sikh leader of the Sikh Organisation

And you SEE A hair in your eye not us :))

On the other hand this was view of chief of a Sikh Organisation Akali Dal Maan (ADM), Mr. Sirman Jeet Singh hence you may contact him and contradict him or ask him to eleborate further.
no probs...my uncle is a akali leader in amritsar wil ask him to fix a meeting for u too.....:lol:
nd u can ask him which side he prefers :lol: ....daydreaming at its best!! Rofl!

:lol: What a joke. India's PM and Army chief are both Sikh, yet Sikhs are somehow better off in Pakistan.
As is the deputy chairmen of the planning commission, a former president of India, the IAF's only 5 star officer (Marshal of the air force) and countless other Sikhs. The fact is seeing Sikhs in such high places is nothing in India, no one even raises their eyebrows, conversely 1 Sikh solider is commissioned into the PA and there is a huge fanfare and public scrutiny.

Minorities holding high office in India is the done thing- it is not irregular or anything unusual.

This new is literally the most absurd thing I have read in I don't know how long.

Answer me this - when will we see a Sikh COAS or PM in Pakistan? My bet-NEVER. In fact AFAIK there is a legal bar on any non-Muslim Pakistani holding such high office.

The fact is day by day minorities in Pakistan are being driven out so now the Pakistani Muslims are turning on each other as they have got rid of the "evil" Sikhs and Hindus.

India is on another level as far as treatment of minorities is concerned.

As is the deputy chairmen of the planning commission, a former president of India, the IAF's only 5 star officer (Marshal of the air force) and countless other Sikhs. The fact is seeing Sikhs in such high places is nothing in India, no one even raises their eyebrows, conversely 1 Sikh solider is commissioned into the PA and there is a huge fanfare and public scrutiny.

Minorities holding high office in India is the done thing- it is not irregular or anything unusual.

This new is literally the most absurd thing I have read in I don't know how long.

Answer me this - when will we see a Sikh COAS or PM in Pakistan? My bet-NEVER. In fact AFAIK there is a legal bar on any non-Muslim Pakistani holding such high office.

The fact is day by day minorities in Pakistan are being driven out so now the Pakistani Muslims are turning on each other as they have got rid of the "evil" Sikhs and Hindus.

India is on another level as far as treatment of minorities is concerned.

A minority member cant be a PM ... but can be a COAS... also... the fan fare was bcoz he was probably the first sikh to join as a commissioned officer....nobody had discouraged them to join the forces... etc...otherwise there are several christians in the armed forces including lt general,senior officers in PAF n PN...

On the other hand the so called secular army has 2% muslims.... while they make more than a quarter of indian population ... so spare me the BS... atleast we dnt kill,rape or loot n arson thousands of minorities n their properties? like what happened to you sikhs in 84,gujrat riots,orissa against christians and the examples are countless.. nor do we kill people over a hotel bill..

no probs...my uncle is a akali leader in amritsar wil ask him to fix a meeting for u too.....:lol:
nd u can ask him which side he prefers :lol: ....daydreaming at its best!! Rofl!

Instead of arranging a meeting with Pakistanis you better should arrange meetings of Sikhs with Indian govt and get those involved in Sikh Genocide punished.

Your sikhs are on your side ours on our. whats the the issue here?

So what?? This group is a pro-Khalistan group but guess what, no one support them now as they don't win a single seat in Punjab.

he thanked mr geelani for not killing sikhs in valey... sure sikhs are threated well everywhere. I am so happy for them.

It's a good news that Sikhs are treated well in Pakistan. It should be so. Once it used to be the home of a huge Sikh population. But the moment you bring in the comparison, it becomes a troll thread and the intention for posting is understood.

A minority member cant be a PM ... but can be a COAS... also... the fan fare was bcoz he was probably the first sikh to join as a commissioned officer....nobody had discouraged them to join the forces... etc...otherwise there are several christians in the armed forces including lt general,senior officers in PAF n PN...

On the other hand the so called secular army has 2% muslims.... while they make more than a quarter of indian population ... so spare me the BS... atleast we dnt kill,rape or loot n arson thousands of minorities n their properties? like what happened to you sikhs in 84,gujrat riots,orissa against christians and the examples are countless.. nor do we kill people over a hotel bill..

Muslims are not a quarter of Indian population. They are around 15%.

Secondly, the reason that Muslims are fewer in number in Armed Forces is the same that Sikhs despite being so few in number hold representation tenfold times in the Armed Forces.

As pointed out by Abindonboy, India is on an altogether higher plane compared to Pakistan in its treatment of minorities.

Instead of arranging a meeting with Pakistanis you better should arrange meetings of Sikhs with Indian govt and get those involved in Sikh Genocide punished.

Your sikhs are on your side ours on our. whats the the issue here?

whn did i evr say thr is a issue ? :azn:
i dnt knw how can u build up theories...now from where did genocide came in........cant u rest w/o bringing past in....those anti sikh riotss ere wrong nd i fully oppose them!!....but cn u tell me y r u too much concerend about our minorities whn ur own minority population is decreasing alarmingly!!!! nd are not living a healthy lyf which they should b living!

We know how "sikh" they are just like Indian Muslim leaders and actors who will worship bagwan g in closet.

Contrary to what you believe, everything is not about religion or conversion to a foreign religion. It is not important in India. Have you not realized that by now? Or are you still making up your mind about what may be the latest halal or haraam? That is the risk with a religion travelling in sacs.

So basically you're saying that when there is unequal representation of minorities in the Pakistani armed forces, it is because of the representatives of the minority communities that shy away from recruitment....
But in the case of Indian muslims, it must be because of discrimination?

a very blatant show of hypocrisy...

Muslims are not a quarter of Indian population. They are around 15%.
Secondly, the reason that Muslims are fewer in number in Armed Forces is the same that Sikhs despite being so few in number hold representation tenfold times in the Armed Forces.

Yes but unlike sikhs they are considered untouchables..

As pointed out by Abindonboy, India is on an altogether higher plane compared to Pakistan in its treatment of minorities.

True nobody could kill,rape n loot thousands under police protection n force them to flee their houses like india.. would you like me to post links to prove my statement?

whn did i evr say thr is a issue ? :azn:
i dnt knw how can u build up theories...now from where did genocide came in........cant u rest w/o bringing past in....those anti sikh riotss ere wrong nd i fully oppose them!!....but cn u tell me y r u too much concerend about our minorities whn ur own minority population is decreasing alarmingly!!!! nd are not living a healthy lyf which they should b living!

First get rid of your chat typing style its a serious forum not some chat box and then try to talk some sense

So basically you're saying that when there is unequal representation of minorities in the Pakistani armed forces, it is because of the representatives of the minority communities that shy away from recruitment....
But in the case of Indian muslims, it must be because of discrimination?

a very blatant show of hypocrisy...

Sikhs dont even make 1% of Pakistans population... while hindus n christians have been serving the armed forces since decades at high positions... people like Cecil Choudhry,Lt Gen Noval Israel etc etc.. also view the interview of the Sikh PA officer you will understand why there are less sikhs etc in the army.. but tht is changing..

Back
Top Bottom