What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

The petition has been made by a confused American Shikh....and Pakis get jubilant about it. Hindus were not coward...but the religion didn't support bloodbath...like barbaric muzzies forefathers taught them to be. So a special sect with freedom from the Hindu laws were created who replied in the muzzie language. All Hindu families converted their elder son to a Shikh....the Mughals are gone....but their illegitimate kids are still in the Indian neighbourhood which needs to be checked. Reverting back to Hinduism is up to the Shikhs...unlike Islam.....Hinduism is not forced upon...Shikhs worship Hindu Gods and most Hindus in Punjab goes to Gurudwara and worships the 10 gurus as saints.

I appreciate your effort of diving deep in sea of wisdom and coming up with gem, but you forgot that Hindus were not doing gudgudi to each other in Maha Bharat - so your justification of "religion didn't support bloodbath" is epic fail. And in your sloppy moment you forgot that you are calling Sikhs as barbaric as muzzies. And if Sikhs are worshiping Hindus gods than they are actually Hindus. So, first let me understand from Sikhs that they are Hindus or not than i will comeback to you. :pop:

PS: I don't think Sikhs worship gurus

Last edited:
I support Sikhs support for Khalistan. They have suffered much and have no country for themselves. They are divided and weak. My support for Khalistan mostly emanates from the fact that Sikhs want Khalistan for very similar reasons for which we wanted Pakistan.

They want a Khalistan because they have been oppressed and their right to follow their separate religion culled. They also want only the right to follow their own religion freely which India does not allow. We must support the Khalistan movement regardless of religion of those who want it. We raise Kashmir but we fail to raise Khalistan issue. That has to do with our own biases against Sikhs. I hope Khalistani sikhs join the forum and we have an independent Khalistan and Kashmir.

Sikh in India is living peacefully.

I dnt even want to compare their condition with Pakistan where they are running for their life.

If you can deny this simple fact :coffee:

I support Sikhs support for Khalistan. They have suffered much and have no country for themselves. They are divided and weak. My support for Khalistan mostly emanates from the fact that Sikhs want Khalistan for very similar reasons for which we wanted Pakistan.

They want a Khalistan because they have been oppressed and their right to follow their separate religion culled. They also want only the right to follow their own religion freely which India does not allow. We must support the Khalistan movement regardless of religion of those who want it. We raise Kashmir but we fail to raise Khalistan issue. That has to do with our own biases against Sikhs. I hope Khalistani sikhs join the forum and we have an independent Khalistan and Kashmir.

Mr. Author, India is Khalistan, Sikhs Land of Pure. :whistle:

Every Religion in India is allowed to practice their Article of faith,so is Sikhism. :lol: The Article 25 will be sooner or later taken care of. :enjoy: I've quoted few posts of yours and all of them are full of Hypocrisy. Will you support something like this from Pakistan! :lol:

I appreciate your effort of diving deep in sea of wisdom and coming up with gem, but you forgot that Hindus were not doing gudgudi to each other in Maha Bharat - so your justification of "religion didn't support bloodbath" is epic fail. And in your sloppy moment you forgot that you are calling Sikhs as barbaric as muzzies. And if Sikhs are worshiping Hindus gods than they are actually Hindus. So, first let me understand from Sikhs that they are Hindus or not than i will comeback to you. :pop:

PS: I don't think Sikhs worship gurus

For the bold part...read Bhagwat geeta and then we will have a debate on it. Understand the conversations between Arjuna and Lord Sri Krishna. Indian Shikh wouldn't be confused as the American brothers are....yes the problem started with Indian constitution where in special status and laws were permitted for muzzies there by causing these confusions. A country with the diversity of India there should have been a Unified Civil Code...and all these issues will be put to the back burner.

For the bold part...read Bhagwat geeta and then we will have a debate on it. Understand the conversations between Arjuna and Lord Sri Krishna.

Why i should read the conversations while Indian history is full of wars (Actual wars where blood was shed not some comedy circus)

Indian Shikh wouldn't be confused as the American brothers are....

As Indian Sikhs worship Hindu gods and also believe that sole purpose of creating new sect in Hinduism was to fight muzzies which somehow was not possible with religion which they were following at that time (maybe because Islam was foreign while their all previous experience of fighting was with local religion) So, definitely Indian Sikhs are not confused

yes the problem started with Indian constitution where in special status and laws were permitted for muzzies there by causing these confusions.

Last i checked Christians also enjoys special status but somehow only muzzie Indian fallows give you heart burn.

A country with the diversity of India there should have been a Unified Civil Code...and all these issues will be put to the back burner.

Sure, go for it.

Sikh in India is living peacefully.

I dnt even want to compare their condition with Pakistan where they are running for their life.

If you can deny this simple fact :coffee:
visit NANKANA sahib you will know better where sikhs live peacfully every year thousands of sikhs visit pakistan

sikh traditional capital is Lahore ! vacate and hand it over to them plz!

Lahore was ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years compared to the sikhs puny fifty, come again? :lol:

Lahore was ruled by Muslims for hundreds of years compared to the sikhs puny fifty, come again? :lol:

Lahore city was full of Hindus and Sikhs before partition you dumb

Watch this, watch this if you have guts. Meet the real Punjabi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lahore city was full of Hindus and Sikhs before partition you dumb

Muslims were still the majority in Lahore and demographic have nothing to do with my statement you retard. Not to mention Muslims had a majority in Amritsar as well so if anything that city should have gone to Pakistan as well, nonetheless all of this is irrelevant because it had nothing to do with my original point.

How many years did punjabi muslims rule punjab for

Punjabi Muslims have 65+ years of ruling Lahore and counting. :cheers:

I could see this petition becoming another diplomatic stand off between India and USA. India better say good bye to any meaningful outcome of this Obama Visit. It's already been torpedoed.

Not necessarily. The petition would need 100,000 signatures for the White House to even consider it. This one only has 4000+ signatures so far. It needs another 95000+ signatures before the whitehouse looks at it which I doubt it will get.

Question Modi "WHY Indian constitution labels "Sikhs" as Hindus?" while attending Constitution Day events on January 26. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Back
Top Bottom