What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

I am not a supporter of akalis,,,i want bjp alone but thats not gonna happen.
AAP is a disaster like akalis.

yeah sure...............ANIL JOSHI IS SAINT like no other:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Feku Bhakti kuch jayada ho gayi bhai sahib

Saffron aunty, don't try to look innocent here - the saffron multimedia documentary which you posted only revolve around Pakistan.

Blame lies on Pakistanis also because we export most of the drugs consumed by sikhs. Anyway sikhs are just one part of group, overall Punjab is in save hands. There is no need to take seriously those who say punjab is going down.

Blame lies on Pakistanis also because we export most of the drugs consumed by sikhs. Anyway sikhs are just one part of group, overall Punjab is in save hands. There is no need to take seriously those who say punjab is going down.

Punjab is not all going down ..............it has hit rock bottom:yahoo::yahoo:

You seem to be obsessed about my supposed obsession. ;)

Because you are shamelessly denying your obsession while you are indirectly admitting to this obsession to every other post.

I just think your religion belongs in the Arabian desert.

Really. Tell that to Indian muslims. I am sure there are many who would made you regret to think that. :lol:

Well his country man Farhan proves you right. :)

But hey deserts 're not bad @Areesh I 'm living in one. :D

Deserts are good and are always better than some stinky country where people multiply like rabbits. So much so that they cross the billion mark and become a strain on the valuable resources of this world. :)

:lol: Really only thick skin can say same thing like this. Entire world here and there accusing you. USA drones killing thousands of terrorist inside your country. And these statement not serve any purpose :o:

So according to you the statements serve the purpose of killing enemies of Pakistan. And Indians masturbate on the death of the enemies of their biggest enemy. lol. You guys are dumb as a rock. :rofl:

You should visit arab countries they really take care for high IQ of yours. As I said Pakistani talking about intelligence... weird. Because your impression in world is not for intelligence at all.

Visit arab countries? Same countries where millions of Indians work as labors. OK!!! :lol:

At least for my I have to travel far towards the arab lands. In your case I don;t need to travel anywhere. I can just read your posts. The person who thinks some dumb statements are the purpose of the death of the enemies of the enemy of his country. Well there is your intellect. Simply doesn't exist. 404 error. :lol:

That is why US raid your military compound near your capital?

A bharat again masturbating on something totally irrelevant to him just like those serve no purpose statements. :lol:

Or your army is incapable to kill those terrorist. You need a foreigner country to kill them?

My army is fighting a war with success and has pushed the most brutal terrorists of the human history to the wall. Unlike the paramilitary of a supa puwa which gets its as$ spanked by some rag tag idiots in some forests again and again and again. And that too for more than past 4 decades. A thrashing of more than 4 decades. Amazing story of as$ whipping. :D

I really cant understand how can any one allow others to kill thousands of its own citizen?

You really can't understand. Since you think the death of Pakistan's biggest serve you some stupid purpose. :)

All your neighbor already awarded you with this title, ohh sorry these statement not affect you at all :lol:

All neighbors. Again making big claims? :D

Is that the reason China is the biggest suppliers of arms and ammunition to Pakistan and is involved in developing the economic corridor in supposedly your territory that we proudly occupy. :lol:

Come on kid. Enough with the dumb big claims. It is only one filthy country and its rats who have this stupid perception. Anyways who cares about those low IQ imbeciles. At we don't. ;)

Because you are shamelessly denying your obsession while you are indirectly admitting to this obsession to every other post.
Really. Tell that to Indian muslims. I am sure there are many who would made you regret to think that. :lol:
Deserts are good and are always better than some stinky country where people multiply like rabbits. So much so that they cross the billion mark and become a strain on the valuable resources of this world. :)

So according to you the statements serve the purpose of killing enemies of Pakistan. And Indians masturbate on the death of the enemies of their biggest enemy. lol. You guys are dumb as a rock. :rofl:

Dumb? They are killing those terrorist who got shelter in safe heavens of Pakistan.
Mostly of good Taliban, according to your definition.

Visit arab countries? Same countries where millions of Indians work as labors. OK!!! :lol:

Yes, Indian muslim and Pakistani both working there at same place :lol:. Atleast some where and at some place they can work peacefully with each other. Doesn't matter what they are doing there. :lol:

At least for my I have to travel far towards the arab lands. In your case I don;t need to travel anywhere. I can just read your posts. The person who thinks some dumb statements are the purpose of the death of the enemies of the enemy of his country. Well there is your intellect. Simply doesn't exist. 404 error. :lol:

Only dumb can think that they believe on Pakistani gov and military, they kill any one they want to. You can just hope that atleast one or two TTP guys killed by those missiles so that you can save your face.

A bharat again masturbating on something totally irrelevant to him just like those serve no purpose statements. :lol:

World biggest terrorist living peacefully next to your military compound and raid by USA still that serve no purpose :lol: :lol: :lol:

My army is fighting a war with success and has pushed the most brutal terrorists of the human history to the wall. Unlike the paramilitary of a supa puwa which gets its as$ spanked by some rag tag idiots in some forests again and again and again. And that too for more than past 4 decades. A thrashing of more than 4 decades. Amazing story of as$ whipping. :D

:lol: All those terrorist created by your own policies now they start to kill your own people, you have to clean your own mess its your own job or USA will do this just like did in Afghanistan.

All neighbors. Again making big claims? :D

Is that the reason China is the biggest suppliers of arms and ammunition to Pakistan and is involved in developing the economic corridor in supposedly your territory that we proudly occupy. :lol:
Same China also accused you for terrorism there. You didn't even left them alone with this terrorism.
Occupied.. Some part even that because of local tribes not because of your army.

Come on kid. Enough with the dumb big claims. It is only one filthy country and its rats who have this stupid perception. Anyways who cares about those low IQ imbeciles. At we don't. ;)
As I said Pakistani taking about IQ seems really weird. Your filthy country export only thing so you should focus on that only.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Last edited:
So you want to study vedas in college instead of science books. :what:

I need not explain shit to paid AAP workers plus i never supported that sort of shit.
Stop ur propaganda.

No, you guys study Sikhism in your schools and Hindus study about Hinduism in school. Science is not optional.

Thats true,even i had divinity classes on sikhism my school.Ideally that should be banned too.

Huh ? That's bs. They speak Punjabi

These pakistanis speak better urdu than punjabi now and trying to laugh at indian side:lol::lol:

No, you guys study Sikhism in your schools and Hindus study about Hinduism in school. Science is not optional.
I am against every type of religious study in schools. It is like religious brain wash of kids. Remind you I am talking about every religion not about any specific religion.
I need not explain shit to paid AAP workers plus i never supported that sort of shit.
Stop ur propaganda.
My apologies that I tried to explain something to a paid BJP worker. :D

I am against every type of religious study in schools. It is like religious brain wash of kids. Remind you I am talking about every religion not about any specific religion.

My apologies that I tried to explain something to a paid BJP worker. :D

I am not paid,,go to this Bhagavad Gita Must Be Declared National Scripture: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj | Page 10

But u are definitely a paid worker and btw where are u from??
U don't seem to be able to even speak punjabi.

Nope Indians like you have full copy rights on the term, anyway it is more likely that pagans are removed from Pakistan in entirety than Syeds and their ilk from Bharat. :lol:

What is not likely to ever happen is for hindutvas such as yourself to ever gain some self respect and stop coming to our forums to get spit on but that is to be expected because it is like they say, kutte ki dhum terre ke terre hi rehti hai. :lol:

Good, your ilk was laughing in Spain as well before the arse was kicked out. :lol:

Tolerance ki jubaan tumhe samajh nahi aati. You prove Ali Sina so right every day. ;)

And it is not only Bharat, you have bigger problems than that coming your way. ;)

True. Sometimes I feel happy tat at least we have enemy which is as dumb as rock. but then many times it is annoying to have them as our neighbors. I just wish if we had Indian ocean instead of them. A tsunami or cyclone would have been better than to have them as neighbors.

It is a one sided enmity.

We don't think of you as enemy, "arch" or otherwise.

Anyway, regarding the Indian Ocean part, I think moving wholesale to the Arabian desert is anyday a better option. The Syeds will especially feel at home there but I suspect even the Ajlafs will do well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom