What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Only BC here is you.
Dont get personal now.Counter the claims with facts.

"Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred ",A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin,The BBC’s research also discovered that while British Pakistanis accounted for just 3.4% of all births in Britain, they accounted for 30% of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality. It is not a surprise, therefore, that, in response to this evidence, a Labour Party MP has called for a ban on first-cousin marriage."

Disturbing: Inbreeding is a huge problem in the Muslim world | Western Free Press

Norway: Pakistani children at risk of brain disorders

Inbred Nation

@anonymus

LOL!! Saffron Chaddis are bashing Pakistan while petition is made by Sikhs. It's also amusing when Hindus & Sikhs alike says that Sikhism was created to fight Muslims in other words Hindus were cowards to fight, so they have to give up their religion and adopt new to have courage to fight? If this is the case than purpose of Sikhism is finished as Mughals are long gone, so all Sikhs should revert back to Hinduism.

Well that is true.

Hindus do not marry their sisters so Indian Jats have much more diverse heritage than Pakistani Jats who procreate with their sisters, hence producing pure breeds.

@Jaat Rock @ranjeet What say you?
Nothing to say here bro you said enough :D

@Sidak you quoted me but i didn't find anything :o:
lol
forget it bro, let them have some fun.
Bhai ban the kya? :p:

Dont get personal now.Counter the claims with facts.

"Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred ",A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin,The BBC’s research also discovered that while British Pakistanis accounted for just 3.4% of all births in Britain, they accounted for 30% of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality. It is not a surprise, therefore, that, in response to this evidence, a Labour Party MP has called for a ban on first-cousin marriage."

Disturbing: Inbreeding is a huge problem in the Muslim world | Western Free Press

Norway: Pakistani children at risk of brain disorders

Inbred Nation

@anonymus
This is what they do for being more GORA than Indians :lol:

What is it with certain Pakistanis on this forum and their dream of a divided India ? Kashmir, Sikhs, Naxals, Tamils etc the list is endless. These issues seem to weigh more heavily on the minds of certain Pakistani members here than they do on the minds of the entire of India. Take a chill pill guys. India is remaining one big entity with all of its socio problems for years to come. The internal political problems which it faces are miniscule compared to many other developing nations who are a fragment of India's size. Fortunately for Pakistan, India will remain stable even whilst Pakistan faces its more challenging years after its formation. I say fortunately for Pakistan since many of the wealthier Pakistanis and the Muhajirs will at least have a place to seek refuge in if Pakistan eventually disintegrates into a nation of madness where people are killed purely for not being born into a certain acceptable religion or sect.

The LARGE Size of India really troubles them and bothers them

hence this obsession for cutting down India to Size
And then they see that how Bangladesh seceded ; so they wish the same for India

That is why first they supported Khalistan movement and now are creating trouble in Kashmir

Inspite of all challenges India has remained a UNITED and BIG country
and has also progressed much more than Pakistan
so all this causes a lot of heartburn

LOL!! Saffron Chaddis are bashing Pakistan while petition is made by Sikhs. It's also amusing when Hindus & Sikhs alike says that Sikhism was created to fight Muslims in other words Hindus were cowards to fight, so they have to give up their religion and adopt new to have courage to fight? If this is the case than purpose of Sikhism is finished as Mughals are long gone, so all Sikhs should revert back to Hinduism.

They are not bashing the Sikhs because the clause is a non-issue as far as most Indian Sikhs are concerned. Do you see any Sikh here agreeing with the OP? What you've also conveniently missed is the original poster's mischief somehow connecting this stupidity with some Hindu Baniya's conspiracy to deny sikhs some fictitious right to "self-determination". The Indians are just picking on the initial few pakistani posts

They are not bashing the Sikhs because the clause is a non-issue as far as most Indian Sikhs are concerned. Do you see any Sikh here agreeing with the OP? What you've also conveniently missed is the original poster's mischief somehow connecting this stupidity with some Hindu Baniya's conspiracy to deny sikhs some fictitious right to "self-determination". The Indians are just picking on the initial few pakistani posts

Trust me if you search internet than you can find plenty of Sikhs (of course mostly NRI aka Pakistani agents) saying same as well.

I agree with OP that the Article 25 should be removed. It's not only me but Majority of Sikhs in India wants it to be removed. Hoon Das! :p:

national geographic documentry to yad ho gy jo us gaon main pe bnaie gai thi jis main bhai chacha baap khud apni behno or betion ki dlali krte hain

darppati 5 logon sy shadi kr sakti to ya to aik larka hai 2 larkio sy nai kr skta kia jub k islam humain ijazat b deta

I agree with OP that the Article 25 should be removed. It's not only me but Majority of Sikhs in India wants it to be removed. Hoon Das! :p:

Ah! By non-issue I meant it is not serious enough to cause a riot. I want the whole distinction by religion removed, if you take my opinion. :cheers:

Hoon Das! :p:

Umm..what?

Trust me if you search internet than you can find plenty of Sikhs (of course mostly NRI aka Pakistani agents) saying same as well.

Which is why I specifically mentioned Indian sikhs to which the law applies. I personally want it removed as well but it is really not significant enough to be a priority in my view.

Back
Top Bottom