What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

@levina The documentary focuses on the imminent threat of drug mania in Punjab. It explores in detail how the drug is trafficked in Punjab and this network spreads through the country.

The scenario in Punjab is worsening at such a rapid rate, that experts have already begun to put an expiry date to the state.

That was shocking!!!
73% of ppl use drugs in Punjab..OOMMMGGG!

Not only Punjab but Haryana and Delhi are also in the list now
I knew about Delhi, a guy in my school(TAPS) (12th grade) had killed a guy of 9th grade because of some drug addiction related issue.

I don't know about drugs bro but a large number of young boys smoke and drink in rural areas including 70% of my friends from rural areas.
I know that but it's not that wide spread, there are obviously cases but limited in certain areas.

AAP say yehi Umeed Thi. :D
Surya ast te Babey mast !!!
ranjit-in-faridabad-at-lingyaz-2014-530602b8a7ef4_exlst[1].jpg

It's the Brutal Reality of Punjab & thier is no ray of hope to overcome it. :(
This is serious yaar!
what is intriguing is that the government is not doing anything about it.
Infact the video shows how the carriers on both sides of the border 're united when it comes to drugs.

Tau, have you been to Rocksman Island at Ambience Mall? :jester:
I don't drink, been to Gurgaon once but don't visit this kind of place :)
I knew about Delhi, a guy in my school(TAPS) (12th grade) had killed a guy of 9th grade because of some drug addiction related issue.
In my village some guys beat a Arora guy bcoz he was calling their sister and after this that guy jumped in big canal and died some of them are my friends and are drug addicts too...I am in Chandigarh otherwise me bhi jail me hota re baba :lol:

I know that but it's not that wide spread, there are obviously cases but limited in certain areas.
Can't say about other areas about i am sure about it in my area

Well few heart broken guys also turn to drugs, have seen few of them who spoiled their lives in drugs.

My cousin is reading posts in the thread & saying Itna drugs Daru ki baat Marne Kay baad - Ek Raw bear toh banta hai. Let's head to Rocksman Island. :p:
You drink too? :o: Maa ki aankh kya hoga iss desh ka :tsk:

Also now we have own domestic production units of synthetic drugs, scored with names like 'ice' and 'meth'. Corex and Phensedyl cough syrups & Proxyvon and Diazepam. available on medical stores.:azn:
P.S - home delivery of drugs is also available in every corner of state. :hang2:
The abuse of prescription drugs is a problem that often gets overlooked but is huge.
It's the Brutal Reality of Punjab & thier is no ray of hope to overcome it. :(
I think the point of no return has hit a lost generation hopefully the kids now see the horrors and stay away full resources of the state should be directed at them

Well few heart broken guys also turn to drugs, have seen few of them who spoiled their lives in drugs.
I'm not sure if that senior had any such past but its really worrisome how northern states have come under the grip of drugs...

Last edited:
My cousin is reading posts in the thread & saying Itna drugs Daru ki baat Marne Kay baad - Ek Raw bear toh banta hai. Let's head to Rocksman Island. :p:
On monday night :o:
Itna bada daarubaaz to mein bhi nahi hoon. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom