What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

I can't even smoke in peace when I am in village, can only smoke under the pretext of going to Jungle. :pleasantry:
Which jungle you are talking about? :lol:
We people share bidi in our village areas, I smoke hooka in village sometime :D

Sarthak few days back @utraash said that partition was a boon in disguise for India as all the religious zealots left the country.
It got me thinking and to an extent I think he's right.

What's wrong with you these days??
Should be the jet lag...isn't it?? :P

On topic:
afaik Sikhs voluntarily gave up their minority status. And hats off to 'em for that.India is a behemoth and has many religions and so clubbing religions like Sikhism, Jainism with Hinduism was only the most adroit decision at that point of time. We Hindus 're not as bad as you imagine us to be. :disagree:
So what you had to say in your OP is a misinterpretation.

History n present(Religious intolerance in Pakistan though being religiously monolithic ) is testimony of what piece of opinion shared with you.....

Naokhali riots set the motion for inevitable partition of India.. plz do read about it n its scale of brutality against the Hindus....

I knew this thread will survive at least 35 pages

This is serious yaar!
what is intriguing is that the government is not doing anything about it.
Infact the video shows how the carriers on both sides of the border 're united when it comes to drugs.

The problem is of grave concern. The Kingpin of Drug Mafia is none other than the Son in Law of Parkash Singh Badal - Bikram Singh Majithia. That is the reason, Government of Punjab doesn't do anything. On top of that they've elected Akali Government for 2nd Term. :angry:

The next Government in Punjab is going to be off AAP, as people are pissed with Akalis, Congress and BJP & that is why AAP won seats from there. However, AAP is anti-national party. Pro Pakistani and Anti India element s are supporting it. When I think of Punjab's future, I feel it's doomed. :(

On monday night :o:
Itna bada daarubaaz to mein bhi nahi hoon. :bunny:

An toh Programme final ho gaya hai. :p:

The problem is of grave concern. The Kingpin of Drug Mafia is none other than the Son in Law of Parkash Singh Badal - Bikram Singh Majithia. That is the reason, Government of Punjab doesn't do anything. On top of that they've elected Akali Government for 2nd Term. :angry:

The next Government in Punjab is going to be off AAP, as people are pissed with Akalis, Congress and BJP & that is why AAP won seats from there. However, AAP is anti-national party. Pro Pakistani and Anti India element s are supporting it. When I think of Punjab's future, I feel it's doomed. :(

An toh Programme final ho gaya hai. :p:
have fun ... :cheers:

LOL and then you smoke with lotta in one hand :omghaha:
who needs a lotta when one can find mitti ka dalaa

@levina The documentary focuses on the imminent threat of drug mania in Punjab. It explores in detail how the drug is trafficked in Punjab and this network spreads through the country.

The scenario in Punjab is worsening at such a rapid rate, that experts have already begun to put an expiry date to the state.

Saffron aunty posting media production of saffron academy to blame everything on evil Pakistan as usual. :pop:

Saffron aunty posting media production of saffron academy to blame everything on evil Pakistan as usual. :pop:

Typical Denialist Green Moochad Chacha, I don't blame one's ILL on other's. Read other posts in this thread. I've been blaming People who do Drugs, Punjab Sarkar's Punjabis, not Pakistan. :lol:

AAP will not stop it. Blames lies on both Current Government and People of Punjab + the Culture. It's all of them who needs to get their house in place, then only it can be fought. By only blaming Badals for it, it won't go away. It's you who elected them for 2nd term. :lol:
Only 30 % people voted for them in 2nd term & I was among other 70%
Wait till 2017 you will see obliteration of badals & beginning of downfall of BJP because we Punjabis may have some cons but we are revolutionary by nature.8-):p:

Typical Denialist Green Moochad Chacha, I don't blame one's ILL on other's. Read other posts in this thread. I've been blaming People who do Drugs, Punjab Sarkar's Punjabis, not Pakistan. :lol:

Saffron aunty, don't try to look innocent here - the saffron multimedia documentary which you posted only revolve around Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom