What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Saffron aunty, don't try to look innocent here - the saffron multimedia documentary which you posted only revolve around Pakistan.

Sorry islamic chacha:cry:

Only 30 % people voted for them in 2nd term & I was among other 70%
Wait till 2017 you will see obliteration of badals & beginning of downfall of BJP because we Punjabis may have some cons but we are revolutionary by nature.8-):p:

Voting for AAP is the worst u can do for punjab.

Drugs are replacing punjabis with bhaiyas, so punjab is not in danger at all. There is not any shortage of people in Punjab.

Saffron aunty, don't try to look innocent here - the saffron multimedia documentary which you posted only revolve around Pakistan.

Green Moochad Chacha - I criticised entire world & your Green eyes could only see Pakistan. :lol:

Wait till 2017 you will see obliteration of badals & beginning of downfall of BJP because we Punjabis may have some cons but we are revolutionary by nature.8-):p:

Pata chale asi Revolution aye ki log kahenge ki India may Punjab hua karts tha. :lol:

Green Moochad Chacha - I criticised entire world & your Green eyes could only see Pakistan. :lol:

Saffron aunty, your gool mool words don't count as to back your statements you posted drama of saffron media production which is portraying that everything is managed from Pakistan. How mighty Pakistani smugglers throw packages as far as 2 km, and how only Pakistani sim cards are used as somehow signals of Pakistani towers can enter into Indian but not vice versa. :lol:

I think Syeds and their ilk are the vermin in our region.

Just like they were in Spain and Greece. They just didn't belong.

Nope Indians like you have full copy rights on the term, anyway it is more likely that pagans are removed from Pakistan in entirety than Syeds and their ilk from Bharat. :lol:

What is not likely to ever happen is for hindutvas such as yourself to ever gain some self respect and stop coming to our forums to get spit on but that is to be expected because it is like they say, kutte ki dhum terre ke terre hi rehti hai. :lol:

AAP di Sarkar Punjab may Dharna pay Baath Jana. Punjabi, Drugs Chaddo - However, Punjabi's won't quit it - Kejriwal - Bhaioo, Punjabi Drugs nahi choad Rahe, hum Delhi ki tarha Punjab say Bhag Rahe hain.:D

time will tell ..............

we will be good enough with runners then leachers like BJP

Saffron aunty, your gool mool words don't count as to back your statements you posted drama of saffron media production which is portraying that everything is managed from Pakistan. How mighty Pakistani smugglers throw packages as far as 2 km, and how only Pakistani sim cards are used as somehow signals of Pakistani towers can enter into Indian but not vice versa. :lol:

about network reception .........telecom companies in India were told to reduce signals in border area.....................mere apne ghar vich vodaphone ka signal nahi anda.........I am over 10 kms away from fence ...still bad

the argument of the hindutva/RSS fanboys is that anyone from the sub-continent is a "hindu" and that its a geographic term and not so much religious. Its a bunch of hogwash, but thats what they've always been trying to peddle to everyone - even Pakistanis.

Sikhism is a religious group. How can they be hindus?

You already have BJP activists and politicians - less than a year after elections - making communal noises. Non-hindu believers are apparently defined as "bastards"

These are the people they voted in - this says all we need to know about the neighbourhood country at this point in time (with exceptions of course, you also have reasonable minded). Next few years with BJP n power indians should be wary about divisions in their society becoming exposed.

Sikhs are decent people but the whole history behind their situation just irks me off. They turned their backs on Muslims and allowed the partitioning of Punjab for their Hindu brothers who then stabbed them in their backs, partitioned their land further, and finished things off by attacking their holiest place. On top of that they got lazy and now Biharis have overrun what little of Punjab they had left lol. Much of their plight is bad decisions coming home to roost.

drug addiction and alcoholism has is a huge problem in indian Punjab.....maybe thats a factor as well....indians would know better about that

the argument of the hindutva/RSS fanboys is that anyone from the sub-continent is a "hindu" and that its a geographic term and not so much religious. Its a bunch of hogwash, but thats what they've always been trying to peddle to everyone - even Pakistanis.

You already have BJP activists and politicians - less than a year after elections - making communal noises. Non-hindu believers are apparently defined as "bastards"

These are the people they voted in - this says all we need to know about the neighbourhood country at this point in time (with exceptions of course, you also have reasonable minded). Next few years with BJP n power indians should be wary about divisions in their society becoming exposed.

drug addiction and alcoholism has is a huge problem in indian Punjab.....maybe thats a factor as well....indians would know better about that

That is true, I read an article in which they said in Indian Punjab each family either had a member that is on something or knows somebody who is.

you are taking FEKU bhakt too seriously ........cheer up , laugh at them and move on.

Its not like we need any certificate from BJPtards to be regarded as a separate religion

That is true, I read an article in which they said in Indian Punjab each family either had a member that is on something or knows somebody who is.

you talking about drugs in Punjab???

about network reception .........telecom companies in India were told to reduce signals in border area.....................mere apne ghar vich vodaphone ka signal nahi anda.........I am over 10 kms away from fence ...still bad

Our networks are not good enough within cities but somehow more power full at border, must be ISI's handiwork.

inquilab-zindabad_180210218-sq-thumb-m.jpg

With AAP punjab will finally be completely destroyed.

is there something left by Akalis/BJP to destroy in Punjab ???

dont joke ........open ur eyes to reality .

Back
Top Bottom