What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Nail on the head mate i still hear people saying how good the akalis are for sikhs.Can they not see its just another dynasty out to fill badal and all his familys fat bellys.

They get votes from villages dominated by sikhs based on religion,,,pure and simple.
Stupid villagers.

Lately many of my friends have been complaining about this. I knew it was prevalent in Delhi (even when I studying in a school there) but yes Punjab under the grip of drugs is a shocker.
I always thought the NRI culture of Kerala and Punjab brought in the alcoholism to these states but I've yet to figure out about drugs (may be from Afghan via Pakistan as Afghan is known for its opium farms and its production has increased in recent years)
Alcoholism and even smoking is nothing when compared to real pure drugs that yuba mentioned. I have heard about friends of friends, seniors, distant folks, but never got too close.

Sharing needles, snorting, etc etc - the effects are profound and lasts much longer than any amount of alcohol or tobacco. I will plan an Indiegogo campaign or something if possible. Need to get some info. One work in Telengana is almost done and my job in Bangalore is cool - so will have time in the latter half of December. :tup:

Sorry man. :(

At times it seems vigilante justice or moral policing is good. :( I have almost never seen any anti drugs advertisement in Punjab, whenever I went. If today's generation is wasted like this...

I will need to go there soon. :agree: The situation will improve.

Try voting for independent candidates for the short term. When things are this bad, all parties are responsible. Getting addicted is easy, getting out of it is not.
Vigilante justice dont work with the dealers to much money to be made and you can smack a addict around but they take the beating and soon as chance permits back injecting.I would love to see proper rehab places available so they get treatment mandatory hiv tests before marraige and free needle exchange.But for that to happen we need proper governance which we wont get while the badal clan are in charge

They get votes from villages dominated by sikhs based on religion,,,pure and simple.
Stupid villagers.
Thats true my dad moans about it all the time he dont vote no more he hates congress and the akalis and thinks the aap are a bunch of idiots

Vigilante justice dont work with the dealers to much money to be made and you can smack a addict around but they take the beating and soon as chance permits back injecting.I would love to see proper rehab places available so they get treatment mandatory hiv tests before marraige and free needle exchange.But for that to happen we need proper governance which we wont get while the badal clan are in charge

Thats true my dad moans about it all the time he dont vote no more he hates congress and the akalis and thinks the aap are a bunch of idiots
The lack of a better political alternative is depressing.

Lately many of my friends have been complaining about this. I knew it was prevalent in Delhi (even when I studying in a school there) but yes Punjab under the grip of drugs is a shocker.
I always thought the NRI culture of Kerala and Punjab brought in the alcoholism to these states but I've yet to figure out about drugs (may be from Afghan via Pakistan as Afghan is known for its opium farms and its production has increased in recent years)

There is a Documentary on Drug's in Punjab. If you want, I can share YT link. Earlier, it's main source was via Pakistan. However, now druggist have invented Desi Drug's & Quite Innovative too :D, as they are running out of Money.

It's people who do drugs are to be blammed and not others, as they do it with knowing it's ills. :(

How bad is the drug problem? I don't know much because never seen much of it. Yes, I have seen Patiala pegs and how comfortably all Punjabis have gallons of alcohol....but drugs? Not yet...may be I keep 'good' company.

Not meaning that drug addicts are essentially bad people. :disagree:

people are going breaking bad style .........cooking meth in houses ....xD

The lack of a better political alternative is depressing.

The Alternative AAP is worst then the current Political Parties. Just today only came to know that AK-49 has gone to apparently, US to collect another award. The sponsers of that awards are Hardcore Khalistani. I'm afraid what will happen to Punjab, if AAP comes to power. :(

Its a foolproof measure. Sikhs simply are never going to have enough vote to change the constitution because if it is changed somehow the route to a separate or autonomous state becomes easier once they claim their distinct identity. Hindu congress tried to pull off the same stunt on us as well, however our leader was the best barrister money could buy in the subcontinent who was fully aware of Gandhiji and Nehruji's good cop bad cop game.

This is just some weird anamoly. On ground Sikhs are considered a completely distinct religion. Hell most Hindus and I'm sure Most Sikhs are not aware that such thing exists.

Yes, that is a characteristic observation.

Even today, 14 families from Peshawar crossed over to India seeking refugee status, having nothing other than their clothes and their bare sorry lives. Perhaps their identity was far too different to live from where they came from. The rest you already know that the clubbing of Sikhs with Hindus is only for Personal Law and no other. Even in the Armed Forces to the lowliest Police constable special provisions are provided to practising Sikhs that allows them to keep beards (for example). But then, as I said, you knew this very well.

Secondly the partition happened not because of Jinnah's skills in Law but his inhumane call for Direct Action to either 'get Pakistan or break India'. The riots that saw millions dead, while a more peaceful alternative ...nay, almost any other alternative could have been better. That was the lofty pedestal on which Pakistan was born, on the cries of hundreds of thousand of orphans, limbless men, lifeless sadhus and pirs, bloodied and violated women. Pakistan was born on the clarion call of Naara e Pakistan, a Do or Die with an Islamic Twist, the fight for the Two Nation Theory, on the most hideos display of bloodletting this unfortunate sub continent had ever seen. Pakistan was not created after masterful legal lobbying of Jinnah. :disagree:

That is Pakistan's legacy, its past, its present and most likely its future.
@DRAY @levina @Sidak @he-man @Prometheus.

The most apt reply to this troll thread. However, the saying "Bhagwan jo karta hai acche ke liye karta hai" came very true in case of the partition.

There is a Documentary on Drug's in Punjab. If you want, I can share YT link. Earlier, it's main source was via Pakistan. However, now druggist have invented Desi Drug's & Quite Innovative too :D, as they are running out of Money.

It's people who do drugs are to be blammed and not others, as they do it with knowing it's ills. :(
Sure!!
Do share that link.
And Jesus christ says "hate the sin and not the sinner".:angel:
I think Chandigarh me itna nahi hai jitna baki Punjab ki cities me hai...
But yaha Girls bahut jyada no. me hai baki cities se in kamo me
Oh!!
You know what? when gals indulge in all this it is perilous for the next generation too. Women get addicted easily(studies prove that) and mutated genes can also be passed through 'em.
I hope Punjab comes out of the shadow of drugs.

Last edited:
26 pages for this BS... :laughcry::closed::thank_you2::astagh::thinktank::offtopic::cheers::toast_sign::cheers::cheers::raise::laughcry::closed::astagh::mod::nono::fans::fans::jester::rofl::lazy::mps::feminist::china::buba_phone::yahoo::what::wub::thinktank::moil::thinktank::kiss3::suicide::sad::offpost::closed:
--
@Horus:-)
its your right to give NEG rating as per your opinion .. fine..
what about...
1.our false propaganda of Geneva convention supporting armed insurgency... ? despite serval reminder and request you did not provide any article or clause of said convention but only name .. what is that .. Professionalist .?

2. Supporting blood bath pretext of jihad.. freedom fight ..in indian soil.. but same time giving same acts as name of terrrosiam ,, waht is that ?
post 15 in below link .. what a gem
Why young army officers in Uri camp are fuming

having opinion is one things.. but having it on double standard on cost of human live.. is not good

@levina The documentary focuses on the imminent threat of drug mania in Punjab. It explores in detail how the drug is trafficked in Punjab and this network spreads through the country.

The scenario in Punjab is worsening at such a rapid rate, that experts have already begun to put an expiry date to the state.

Last edited:
@levina The documentary focuses on the imminent threat of drug mania in Punjab. It explores in detail how the drug is trafficked in Punjab from India Pakistan border and this network spreads through the country.

The scenario in Punjab is worsening at such a rapid rate, that experts have already begun to put an expiry date to the state.

Thanks!
I'm watching it now.

Back
Top Bottom