What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Sarthak few days back @utraash said that partition was a boon in disguise for India as all the religious zealots left the country.
It got me thinking and to an extent I think he's right.

What's wrong with you these days??
Should be the jet lag...isn't it?? :P

On topic:
afaik Sikhs voluntarily gave up their minority status. And hats off to 'em for that.India is a behemoth and has many religions and so clubbing religions like Sikhism, Jainism with Hinduism was only the most adroit decision at that point of time. We Hindus 're not as bad as you imagine us to be. :disagree:
So what you had to say in your OP is a misinterpretation.

Were you kicked out of BR also? :lol:

I have account in 2 indian forums but they are too biased manned by uber nationalistic moderators from the army/drdo etc.

Too much bullshit for a man who cannot take it:angry:

Stupid thread with comments on sikhs without asking any real sikh:lol:

I have account in 2 indian forums but they are too biased manned by uber nationalistic moderators from the army/drdo etc.

You must have gone ballistic on HAL and DRDO there as well. :enjoy:

I support you. In fact any Kashmiri(Hindus) in India will do the same. I don't know about legalities. Happy to know the process has started. Hope the contradiction is resolved. :)

And please vote this Badal out next time, I hate dynasties. :P

Punjab may Drugs nay Sabko Kamla (pagal) kar rakha hai. I won't be surprised, if he gets elected for 3rd term. :lol:

I saw you getting banned on one of the forum within hours of joining. :lol:

You must have gone ballistic on HAL and DRDO there as well. :enjoy:

Yeah i had fight with the mod.It was a year back on kaveri and last week its official that kaveri has been abandoned.
Stupid trolls are blind there,,,,most are from drdo/hal/army itself so no hope in first place.

Punjab may Drugs nay Sabko Kamla (pagal) kar rakha hai. I won't be surprised, if he gets elected for 3rd term. :lol:

:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

That must have been me:sarcastic:

It is really amazing that even dividing our Dharmic country on the basis of a remote, foreign ideology has not been enough to satisfy these people. They think everyone else has to be a traitor as well!

It just didn't make them confused about their identity and history, it went much beyond that.

Even now they have to obsess with our country and dream of seeing it break. Millions have gone to their graves with this unfulfilled dream.

That is the extent of hate and self loathing, even though it has divided their own country once and made it top the failed state charts.

In addition, the extremism and fanaticism is mostly destroying their own society, they still can't let go of the self defeating hate.

That is where one needs to go to the roots of the issue and that is where people like Ali Sina come in to explain this weird phenomenon.

I'm mostly amused by their bickering nowadays. But seriously. They dug their own grave, they should at least have the decency to stop whining and get in quick.

I'm intrigued about Ali Sina. Any links?

How bad is the drug problem? I don't know much because never seen much of it. Yes, I have seen Patiala pegs and how comfortably all Punjabis have gallons of alcohol....but drugs? Not yet...may be I keep 'good' company.

Not meaning that drug addicts are essentially bad people. :disagree:

How bad is the drug problem? I don't know much because never seen much of it. Yes, I have seen Patiala pegs and how comfortably all Punjabis have gallons of alcohol....but drugs? Not yet...may be I keep 'good' company.

Very profound and huge.I mean really huge.

I'm mostly amused by their bickering nowadays. But seriously. They dug their own grave, they should at least have the decency to stop whining and get in quick.

I'm intrigued about Ali Sina. Any links?
You want to discuss him? And then what? Get banned in a minute? :D

Very profound and huge.I mean really huge.
TBH I hope you are not clubbing alcohol, because...:ashamed: in my own college days I drank quite a lot. Punjabis are all so full of life and in such a green and beautiful (and hot) state...sad :(

And let me guess, the Govt does not give a damn.

TBH I hope you are not clubbing alcohol, because...:ashamed: in my own college days I drank quite a lot. Punjabis are all so full of life and in such a green and beautiful (and hot) state...sad :(

I am not a fool to confuse alcohal with drugs

Sorry to btt in here mate i come from a village about 10 km from phagwara. And about 40 per cent of my childhood friends are hard drug users be it smack prescription drugs and now chita also coming in big time.My best friend died through sharing needles at the age of 35.I n the villages it has spread like wildfire

@SarthakGanguly In this very thread, I've mentioned that in India all the Religion's are allowed to Practice there respective Religion, so are Sikhs. Article 25 says that Sikhsim is a distinct Religion. However, it's clause Contradicts it.The Article 25B doesn't have any bearing in day to day life. India being a Secular Country should have same set of laws for everyone. No separate set of rules for the Particular Community. I'm only against Pesudo Secularism. Hence, I criticise this law.

I personally don't even have issue, if someone calls me Hindu, Muslim, Christian or Sikh. Guru Nanak Dev Ji said, before becoming a Hindu, a Muslim or a Sikh, become a Good Human Being. This is what matters to me, not what Constitution of India says.

There are many Sikhs who are against it and feel the clause is Discriminatory. Their voice should be heard. The current good for nothing Punjab Sarkar also feels so. That is why matter is in Supreme Court and Bill was tabled in Parliament. Sooner or later the Article 25 B is going to perish & process has already started. Though, it's going to take time.

Further, I always say: India is Khalistan - Sikhs Land of Pure (said earlier in this very thread). These days I often says that Sikh's been Discriminated. We've not been Discrimated by Hindus, Muslim, Christians or other, but by CONGRESS party.

The Discrimination by CONGRESS right after Independence, sowed the seed's of Demand for Khalistan. Further, it was Nourished by Indira Gandhi for Political Benifits which spolied the entire generation of Punjab. Hence, Punjab was engulfed in Terrorism and Genocide happened in 84. I have beef against Congress Party. It's only because of Congress Party Sikhs Brethren outside India has anger against India.The dirty Secularism which along with other parties are playing would again lead to something like 84 in near future. Hence, I often these days criticise Indian Secularism.

Our Guru's sacrificed their Life for our Motherland India. Indian Sikh's have followed our Guru's Path and would keep on following it. Their is no point in separation from India. India was, India is and India will remain our Motherland. Though, their are political difference, I'm sure that soon they are going to get solved.

Any way..what is wrong even to make a separate Sikh as a separate religion in our constitution...They of course a separate religion but Hindus and Sikhs respect each other....Honestly...Sikhs are the people who are mosty apart from Khalistan times, stood for Indian civilization from the attack of invaders to our nation...So their interest should be protected...And also Sikh culture is the culture of our land.

The smuggling is from pakistan border for opium and cocaine and himachal pradesh for ganja/charas.
The punjab govt knows it and is part of this trade.:mad:

I heard that about Chandigarh. @Jaat Rock Sahi hai Na?

Sidak said:
I'm not surprised. :lol:
Issne Zaroor kuch gad bad ki hogi.
Why would OP ask you? How would he know you're a Sikh?? (the way you lambast ppl here almost proves it though lol)

Last edited:
Sorry to btt in here mate i come from a village about 10 km from phagwara. And about 40 per cent of my childhood friends are hard drug users be it smack prescription drugs and now chita also coming in big time.My best friend died through sharing needles at the age of 35.I n the villages it has spread like wildfire

True that.

I heard that about Chandigarh. @Jaat Rock Saji hai Na?

I'm not surprised. :lol:
Issne Zaroor kuch gad bad ki hogi.

Why would OP ask you? How would he know you're a Sikh?? (the way you lambast ppl here almost proves it though lol)

Okay now last time I ganged up with frens on a thread we all ended up with a -ve rating. :P
And once with a warning.

I have 24 negatives now,,i have no idea why but i am on route to be having max ratio of negatives/posts:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom