What's new

Sikhs are not Hindus - White House petition calls Obama to seek explanation from Modi.

Yes, this dumb hindu is retarded. He seem to be sardar going by how stupid he is.

From his posts i don't think he is even former Punjabi Hindu (the ones who backed stabbed sikhs in Punjabi Suba movement) let alone being Sikh.

I am talking about right before partition you dumb sardaru. After partition most hindu/sikhs moved to India peacefully so from 10% it become 1%.

And it has to do with west punjab population of hindu/sikhs? You really are one dumb sardar.

Lol you dumb troll go through all posts again people here talking about centuries of history not 65 years

From his posts i don't think he is even former Punjabi Hindu (the ones who backed stabbed sikhs in Punjabi Suba movement) let alone being Sikh.

Ab tu mujhe batayega mai kon hu chu? My family not from lahore but from multan

I think you should watch some documentries on partition of how muslims living in currently Pakistani punjab murdered and demanded a few sikh girls and women traveling to other side of border in a group if they didn't wanted to all them killed.

Why not watch the complete documentary? |36... cherrying picking some parts and whining here makes you look stupid..

Lol stop twistin facts and trolling it doesnt makes sense. Waste of time arguing with fools here :hitwall::p:

Saffron coated history, do not forget Nanak and his dervish tendencies. No point of quoting me we rehash the same shit, it is getting repetitive and old.

:lol:

The same "Darvish tendncies" whose followers are being blown up every day as they are indulging in "bidat" and "mushriki" and are therefore wajib ul qatl?

Yes, I don't want to have anything to do with people like you. Just don't try to associate with India or any Dharmic people. You have nothing to do with us.

I aleady have a Baluchistan domicile... and a driving license with 2 camels n 2 mountains..and a crescent+star..:lol:

In that case @LoveIcon how about we extend the borders of Greater Punjab by annexing Baluchistan under the pretense that Mir Chakar Khan Rind settled in Punjab which makes him one of us ! :whistle:

Driving license with camels & mountains are one sentence or different? o_O

Coat_of_arms_of_Balochistan.svg.png

In that case @LoveIcon how about we extend the borders of Greater Punjab by annexing Baluchistan under the pretense that Mir Chakar Khan Rind settled in Punjab which makes him one of us ! :whistle:

I get to rule and you look after my camels.. ?

:lol:

The same "Darvish tendncies" whose followers are being blown up every day as they are indulging in "bidat" and "mushriki" and are therefore wajib ul qatl?

Yes, I don't want to have anything to do with people like you. Just don't try to associate with India or any Dharmic people. You have nothing to do with us.

Irrelevant.

Nobody gives a shit about you Indians, your obsession is with us hence why you come to our forums to bitch to us about how we are trying to associate with you lol.

Irrelevant.

Nobody gives a shit about you Indians, your obsession is with us hence why you come to our forums to bitch to us about how we are trying to associate with you lol.

That guy has the IQ level of a turd and a habbit of getting his behind banned..

Associating with them? lmao.. its the opposite... you see these guys crying "we are the same people" BS ... everywhere and this creature has the gal to come to Pak forum and talk about us wanting to associate with em.. the loser isnt even punjabi... talk about issues..

Last edited:
Irrelevant.

Who's the character in your avatar ?

Back
Top Bottom