What's new

Sikh and Hindu officers usher in a new era in Pakistani Army

[/B]

Umairp,

This is the point I want to make, the responsibility to protect the land lies with ALL who live in it. If a non muslim is enjoying the facilities provided by the state, they have to contribute in full measure to the development , safety & progress of the land.Why the discrimination ? Would it be all right if the non muslims were to sit back somply because as you say its not their " sole responsibility" but that of the Muslims ?

Just coz you have planned a Rose Garden are other flowers banned from blooming in the garden? Ideally , a garden must have a mix of all plants but that is a another issue beyond the purview of this thread.

In the Indian Army, there are Regiments with Muslim Risaldar / Subedar Majors with Non muslim troops. They have fought equally well.

I think I have answered you in the above thread. its not discrimination but rather responsibility issue. Primary responsibility is of Muslims. Secondary of non-Muslims.
Because in an Ideal Islamic state(that had been a reality in the past) non-Muslims pay a litttle tax for their safety(we ( muslims) pay zakat.) and for that cause we cannot force them to fight.
When this kind of situation arose in the past when non-Muslims were called on the battle field they were given their taxes back.

Umairp, Its really quite simple.

If Pakistan is for muslims only, then Singh here has no stake in it, and therfore no reason to fight for it.

you are taking it wrong.
They can enjoy the facilities while we ( Muslims ) will provide them with the security.
And its not just Sikhs, Hindus Christians Parsi and others are also allowed to live in Pakistan( under the same Conditions.
(Ideally, since all what I am saying is acctually not being practices in Pakistan. Instead its the Idealogy we were suppose to follow but time has changed things)

you are taking it wrong.
They can enjoy the facilities while we ( Muslims ) will provide them with the security.

Ah...I see....so non-muslims are basically "allowed" to live and eat and "enjoy the facilities" (or lack thereof) as long as they don't attract too much attention or do stuff that muslims don't approve of.

you are taking it wrong.
And its not just Sikhs, Hindus Christians Parsi and others are also allowed to live in Pakistan( under the same Conditions.
(Ideally, since all what I am saying is acctually not being practices in Pakistan. Instead its the Idealogy we were suppose to follow but time has changed things)

I think we all have understood what the other is trying to say / convey.

The bottom line is that all citizens of a nation irrespective of caste, religion, creed & color have to be 100 % contributors to the nation's progress. The logic of paying less tax etc & the majority being "more equal" than the rest does not make sense.

All wheels have to run at the same speed or else the vehicle will develop a
" drag" or will pull in one direction.

Good luck to you.

you are taking it wrong.

then they are more like expatriates. thier citizenship has no value.

Umairp, Its really quite simple.

If Pakistan is for muslims only, then Singh here has no stake in it, and therfore no reason to fight for it.

If it was only for the Muslims that Singh would not have been there in the first place and he would not have called himself a Proud Pakistani serving in Pakistan Army to protect his motherland.

SO get off

If it was only for the Muslims that Singh would not have been there in the first place and he would not have called himself a Proud Pakistani serving in Pakistan Army to protect his motherland.

SO get off

Sheesh Jana, read all the new posts before commenting.

You took my post out of context.

Sheesh Jana, read all the new posts before commenting.

You took my post out of context.

Everyone is entitled you his/her views.

And actually i did not take your post out of context rather you took your intellgence out of context while commenting in the earlier posts ;)

The seriouse circles and learned people do know well that Pakistan was created for betterment of Muslims not for living of Muslims only.

And i personaly after threadbar reading of the events in the and the recent ones believe that Pakistan was created for the Economic development of the Muslims in the sub-continent and look at the situation it is true.

Rest as far the faith of the Muslims i believe that Islam can not and never be eliminated from the reigion even if Pakistan was not created BUT the only factor was that Muslims should have the protection to practice their faith without any fear.

^^^Nope, you still haven't understood my post.

Hint: I was responding to Umairp's assertions.

SO get off

Jana,

As usual, you have to go off the handle and write what comes to your mind.

Read the posts and then comment.

This is what I say is irresponsible journalism!

Further you have no clue of what Jinnah had in mind when he created Pakistan!

Rest as far the faith of the Muslims i believe that Islam can not and never be eliminated from the reigion even if Pakistan was not created BUT the only factor was that Muslims should have the protection to practice their faith without any fear.

Revisit Jinnah address on the eve of Independence.

It is bigots and fanatics like you who are proving Jinnah was totally off.

Don't forget, he created Pakistan and not you and your ilk.

You have to take rebirth many a time to come anywhere near his intellect and his vision!

Pakistan is in a dismal state since after Jinnah, there were only midgets and their minions like you!

Have some respect for Jinnah and Pakistan!

Pakistan is in a dismal state since after Jinnah, there were only midgets and their minions like you!

Have some respect for Jinnah and Pakistan!

I think we understand our leader better than you do. The main theme was an Islamic State Pakistan(The land of Pak People referring to Muslims). And of course I would repeat again that non-Muslims are also welcome to live happily. Specially Sikh Community.

I think we understand our leader better than you do. The main theme was an Islamic State Pakistan(The land of Pak People referring to Muslims). And of course I would repeat again that non-Muslims are also welcome to live happily. Specially Sikh Community.

Dude, you're mistaken. Jinnah was a firm advocate of separation between the religion and the state.

What Jinnah sought was a Muslim-majority secular democracy and not an "Islamic Republic."

Back
Top Bottom