What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

I don't care
Most sikhs want khalistan, that is the truth

We Will NEVERRRRR Forget 1984.

dont lie man.khalistan exist only in hearts of the loosers who ran to canada or U.s or germany for asylum.
They may stay there:rofl: and plz dont count these kind of morons in majority.
mainu fuddu na bana;)..tere to jayeda pta hia.;)

That is the most pathetic claim i ever heard from indians. One one side you say that pakistani has superiority complex over indians and considers indians as infidels/ inferior blah blah and on other side you say pakistani hide between your flag to get special treatment because they get plenty of honours/favors when they mention word india haha . i never ever came across any guy who pretending indian..if you have one example where a guy do this to take financial advantage dont mean everyone else does it. the problem with foreigners is they still live in era of before 1947 and many times they called me indian even after i clarify them dozen times that i am from pakistan. they still think its same about food , language. culture , faces etc we know many indians sikh were targeted after 9/11 w. i personally know many indians who were called **** by some racist white .

i never said all pakistanis, relax sirjee

I don't care
Most sikhs want khalistan, that is the truth

We Will NEVERRRRR Forget 1984.

Mulak te Mulak di gaal hundi aa, bur Insaaf beebay bunday nu zaroor karna chy da. Insaaf de nal bunday di izaat bandi.

That is the most pathetic claim i ever heard from indians. One one side you say that pakistani has superiority complex over indians and considers indians as infidels/ inferior blah blah and on other side you say pakistani hide between your flag to get special treatment because they get plenty of honours/favors when they mention word india haha . i never ever came across any guy who pretending indian..if you have one example where a guy do this to take financial advantage dont mean everyone else does it. the problem with foreigners is they still live in era of before 1947 and many times they called me indian even after i clarify them dozen times that i am from pakistan. they still think its same about food , language. culture , faces etc we know many indians sikh were targeted after 9/11 w. i personally know many indians who were called **** by some racist white .

Proof of the pretending part has been provided earlier in this very thread . The net is full of such news stories as well . All it takes is a google search .

Okay okay don't get angry . i guess it is a big deal in your community to bag Indian chicks. I won't rob you of your 'achievements' . :lol:
I bag em like grocery bags. And thnx for recognizing my achievement, what's my prize ?

Oy Jattan da Puttar. Don't let your country-men put you down. I have full respect for you bro. It's people like you that make me question my hate for Indians. :tup:

Mulak te Mulak di gaal hundi aa, bur Insaaf beebay bunday nu zaroor karna chy da. Insaaf de nal bunday di izaat bandi.

tusi apni pocket check karo je jayeda vadia hoyega;)
samaj gaye ho ki detail wich samjavan;)

tusi apni pocket check karo je jayeda vadia hoyega
samaj gaye ho ki detail wich samjavan

Minu eh vadia kism di chawali ney samaj aundi.

Minu eh vadia kism di chawali ney samaj aundi.

kadey aani vi ni;)
kyunki tusi apne wal kadey vekhya hi ni:lol:
and u r the brand ambassador of human rights:rofl:
is kar ke mai kya c,apne wal vekho pehla:rofl:

dont lie man.khalistan exist only in hearts of the loosers who ran to canada or U.s or germany for asylum.
They may stay there:rofl: and plz dont count these kind of morons in majority.
mainu fuddu na bana;)..tere to jayeda pta hia.;)

Tu hega fuddu.

Ek sikh sardar dey morey ni keh sagda, heda dyan gallan
Khalistan zarroor banooga
Waheguru di kirpa naal

Jo bole sone haal

Satsriakal

kadey aani vi ni
kyunki tusi apne wal kadey vekhya hi ni
and u r the brand ambassador of human rights
is kar ke mai kya c,apne wal vekho pehla

Kaka, tu chalakiyan di koshish karan'ch edi bongi mar li. :lol:

Country Latest Posts