What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

WTH gentlemen you guys may don't know but they are reporting your so many posts be ready for bans

Well let's not have people get banned and get back to topic. Indians that want to report Punjabi Jattan da Puttar as a false-flagger are obviously infuriated that he holds different ideas from the majority of Indians on this forum.

Proof of the pretending part has been provided earlier in this very thread . The net is full of such news stories as well . All it takes is a google search .

proof lol

When someone give you some weird video or story of few indians ..you apply it to all indians ..right ?

The guy in your example was american nationality holder. i dont think you can lie to them that you are indian to get a job because they see your passport and in application form you mention nationality ..rest i live in england and i know indian dont get any extra benefit just because of indians lol
Hell i know alot of pakistani pashtuns who pretending to be afghabs to get asylum in uk and if you ask their opinion about afghans pashtun you will not hear anything positive
get off your high horse

proof lol

When someone give you some weird video or story of few indians ..you apply it to all indians ..right ?

The guy in your example was american nationality holder. i dont think you can lie to them that you are indian to get a job because they see your passport and in application form you mention nationality ..rest i live in england and i know indian dont get any extra benefit just because of indians lol
Hell i know alot of pakistani pashtuns who pretending to be afghabs to get asylum in uk and if you ask their opinion about afghans pashtun you will not hear anything positive
get off your high horse

I am sorry , i didn't wish to offend you brother . My apologies if did unknowingly .

Tu hega fuddu.

Ek sikh sardar dey morey ni keh sagda, heda dyan gallan
Khalistan zarroor banooga
Waheguru di kirpa naal

Jo bole sone haal

Satsriakal

chal teri marji bhai.
tu apni rail gaddi chala,mere kol faaltu time ni aiven di gallan vaste:lol:
firstly find out the sikhs in indian army and dont insult them,oh vi isi punjb ya haryana to ney;)
and tu bhul gya,muslmaan ne ki kita c saadey guru naal...badi jaldi bhul gya.

baaki you can surely get cheap thks by bashing india.

thks..

Well let's not have people get banned and get back to topic. Indians that want to report Punjabi Jattan da Puttar as a false-flagger are obviously infuriated that he holds different ideas from the majority of Indians on this forum.

paaji thoda hor rola pao..mainu sunya ni:rofl:

proof lol

The guy in your example was american nationality holder. i don't think you can lie to them that you are indian to get a job because they see your passport and in application form you mention nationality ..rest i live in england and i know indian dont get any extra benefit just because of indians lol
get off your high horse

exactly when they hire you they need your whole details . FYI i ignore fake indian degrees when we hire indians i can easily said this diploma made by 500 rupees in india but then my head come up and look poor guy pics and i say ok we will see. funny part of this game is company use a pakistani for hire indians :lol: some time diploma itself shouting i am fake i am fake :P but then i advise to pick good looking persons .:D

i just wanna make there life better as i start work and make my life so sab chalta hai . but its almost impossible a pakistani can pose to be indian for job or an indian pose pakistani for job .almost impossible .

in operations we are 4-5 pakistanis only and i am very well aware all indian and bangladeshi workers like us .

I am sorry , i didn't wish to offend you brother . My apologies if did unknowingly .

No worries. if you ever live abroad you will notice that for white peoples all bengali, pakistani or indians same irrespective of how much they fight wuth each others and thats why in foreign countries you see that they have good relationship with each others at uni or work place

exactly when they hire you they need your whole details . FYI i ignore fake indian degrees when we hire indians i can easily said this diploma made by 500 rupees in india but then my head come up and look poor guy pics and i say ok we will see. funny part of this game is company use a pakistani for hire indians :lol: some time diploma itself shouting i am fake i am fake :P but then i advise to pick good looking persons .:D

i just wanna make there life better as i start work and make my life so sab chalta hai . but its almost impossible a pakistani can pose to be indian for job or an indian pose pakistani for job .almost impossible .

in operations we are 4-5 pakistanis only and i am very well aware all indian and bangladeshi workers like us .

its all about talent, education and experience as these are the only things which give you benefits in middle east and western countries no matter where you come from and how you look like haha

A little online ego boost to get rid of your real life insecurities ;) :tup:

:tup:
facade-internet-tough-guy-reality-basement-dweller-in-vaughan-86c321.jpg

its all about talent, education and experience as these are the only things which give you benefits in middle east and western countries no matter where you come from and how you look like haha

but dear i personaly and my co rank in center like more S.asians then east asians here so we need more and more OUR guys then others . its better to work with them they understand us our culture our jokes our anger so its better . best place for me is UP in india i like them so much and wanna see whole UP come here :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom