What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

My cousin got hair colour like this now.

72013910_30da1225c6.jpg

i hope he doesn't have cheeks like those.:blink:

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

I'm serious but she was a slut so didn't really matter.

Trust, I've been with 2 Punjabi Indian girls in the past. They care about both.

i live in Delhi , Enough punjabi girls here and have dated some as well to know what they want a lil better than you .

and who knows those two 'Indian Punjabi' chicks were also probably Pakistani pretending to be Indians to escape discrimination .:lol:

Aho, punjabi blond vi hondey ney

I'm a sikh and i'm punjabi before all, i dont CARE about India....

Jey khalistan banya, thik aa

Aho, punjabi blond vi hondey ney

you slapped all those sikhs who are protecting india and plz change your flags.I mean remove indian flags:)

me too sikh but do care about india.First india then punjabi

i live in Delhi , Enough punjabi girls here and have dated some as well to know what they want a lil better than you .

and who knows those two 'Indian Punjabi' chicks were also probably Pakistani pretending to be Indians to escape discrimination .:lol:

I lived in Brampton (Headquarters of Punjabis) so I`m pretty sure I know enough Punjabis girls. And I highly doubt they were pretending to be Indian. Since it`s pretty hard to fake your passport, fake your name in school, ask your dad to wear a turban just so they can pretend to be Indian.

I lived in Brampton (Headquarters of Punjabis) so I`m pretty sure I know enough Punjabis girls. And I highly doubt they were pretending to be Indian. Since it`s pretty hard to fake your passport, fake your name in school, ask your dad to wear a turban just so they can pretend to be Indian.

Okay okay don't get angry . i guess it is a big deal in your community to bag Indian chicks. I won't rob you of your 'achievements' . :lol:

good for you, but plenty of your fellow countrymen hide behind our flags, on pdf and in real life :D
but hey that's off topic.

That is the most pathetic claim i ever heard from indians. One one side you say that pakistani has superiority complex over indians and considers indians as infidels/ inferior blah blah and on other side you say pakistani hide between your flag to get special treatment because they get plenty of honours/favors when they mention word india haha . i never ever came across any guy who pretending indian..if you have one example where a guy do this to take financial advantage dont mean everyone else does it. the problem with foreigners is they still live in era of before 1947 and many times they called me indian even after i clarify them dozen times that i am from pakistan. they still think its same about food , language. culture , faces etc we know many indians sikh were targeted after 9/11 w. i personally know many indians who were called **** by some racist white .

I don't care
Most sikhs want khalistan, that is the truth

We Will NEVERRRRR Forget 1984.

About the first part - BS .If you want khalistan ,start a movement there , I would like to see how many sikhs ( let alone Punjabis) will join you .:lol:

Second bold part - You shouldn't forget 1984 . I agree there .The responsible congressman should be punished .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom