What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

I haven't seen in NYC. Maybe some of the guys say it to bag Indian chicks in Jackson Heights, but in Brooklyn I've never heard such a thing.

i have noticed it personally, plenty of media-houses came out with such info (both IN and PK) as well.
we have a PK professor on campus and I noticed when he made a speech for our accounting dept. whenever he mentioned about his past life, he said he's from south asia. of course most of us know where he is from.

sadly PK has suffered a downfall in its public image for various reasons which deeply affect perceptions here

There are blond pakistanis in kashmir and khyber pakhtunkhwa

Btw, punjabis don't look like tamil or biharis/UP

I'm not racist

There are a few i agree . But most arent .

I dont quite know why you wish to score points over Tamils and biharis here . Btw I am Delhiite with roots in Haryana and am fair as well . But I never seemed to care , ever .

Btw , there are dark punjabis and fair biharis and Tamils as well although fewer in number .

Also being farer does not mean better looking if that is what you are getting at .

Yeah aunty zubeida and her friends want to bag some Indian chicks .

Ok so one aunty says this and it must be universal truth. That is your source? Lmao.

Ok so one aunty says this and it must be universal truth. That is your source? Lmao.

The other source is added as well . all from the horses mouth . Enough proof . Denial is your best friend and you have the right to choose your friends as you wish . I have no say in that .

Are you sure the "Thing" and "Big" was not a measure of your insecurity?:lol:

I'm serious but she was a slut so didn't really matter.

I will give you a really Real talk about Indian girls .

They care about your wallet size , not your 'thing' size .

Trust, I've been with 2 Punjabi Indian girls in the past. They care about both.

The other source is added as well . all from the horses mouth . Enough proof . Denial is your best friend and you have the right to choose your friends as you wish . I have no say in that .

Even the Sikhs in NYC don't call themselves Indian. Just straight Punjabi. Anyways I never seen it.

If Pakistanis are ashamed of being Pakistani then why are there massive rallies on independence day in the west? So many people come with Pakistani flags to celebrate it on August 14th in cities like New York, Toronto, Chicago etc.

There are a few i agree . But most arent .

I dont quite know why you wish to score points over Tamils and biharis here . Btw I am Delhiite with roots in Haryana and am fair as well . But I never seemed to care , ever .

Btw , there are dark punjabis and fair biharis and Tamils as well although fewer in number .

Also being farer does not mean better looking if that is what you are getting at .

There are more fair punjabis than fair tamils lol....
I'm also fair

And no, i'm not racist, there are beautiful bihari and very good-looking tamils

Even the Sikhs in NYC don't call themselves Indian. Just straight Punjabi. Anyways I never seen it.

Sikhs in Greater Toronto Area always call themselves Punjabi. I've never heard them say Indian always Punjabi.

Oy yaar mera khud chahay da munday de vaal blonde aa.

Aho, punjabi blond vi hondey ney

Mere chachey da munda vi blue-eyed aa

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Sikhs in Greater Toronto Area always call themselves Punjabi. I've never heard them say Indian always Punjabi.

I'm a sikh and i'm punjabi before all, i dont CARE about India....

Jey khalistan banya, thik aa

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom