What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

So tell me what is the difference between pakistani punjabi and indians punjabi ?

East punjabis are sikhs
West punjabis are muslims

There is not any ethnically differences !!!!
There are jatts in the 2 sides bro

Koi fark ni honda, assi sarey " same " ney

Koi boley waheguru, koi allah

:no: Not all east Punjabis are Sikh. My father's side is a from Jammu & Kashmir and mother's side is from Punjab both are Hindu Dogras.

Take for example the joke by Jay Leno and the Golden Temple. Your government was trying to register a formal complaint, which most Bharatis on this forum had no issue with. However now you are calling the people whose sentiments were hurt by Rushdie, rats.

Is it hypocrisy or insecurity?

Uhuh,If the Sikh community(another minority)takes offense on the portrayal of their holy site in an American show,the Indian government is well within it's rights to flag such perceived inappropriateness.As long as nobody is crying for Leno's head up a wooden pike,I think it's all good.

The rats I refer go far beyond their guaranteed right to express dissent and not the law abiding citizens who couldn't care any lesser if Rushdie is in town.They want to murder the artist in question because he dares to question the supremacy of their notions.Those are the mindless criminals that need to be stamped out from India.

To deconstruct it further so that even you can understand;

Folks who express dissent via legitimate means =Good

Folks who call for murder for the slightest offense=Rats

Tinu India kyu ni pasand ?

Eh pan yak sade mazab di besti karday. Utun kende bi ussi Indian twade Pakistan nu tor dayna. Pan di sirri, ussi Punjabi ah, usi te ina nu *** deyn to tyaar aa.

Most Punjabis are lighter skinned than most Indian's, true that. I guess the more east and south you go, the darker you get :coffee:

true , although that is not always true .Btw Indian punjabis are also Indian only :D .

But why are we discussin race here ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom