What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

Yeah right.The same ******** crying on this thread about India's insecurity(Pakistanis and Chinese no less,how's that for some "blasphemous" or "totalitarian" hypocrisy)would've been crying themselves wet about how the sentiments of the minorities are being trampled upon by the Indian government if Salman Rushdie or Taslima Nasrin had shown up.In any case,it was their personal decision to not attend even while police offered them protection.I wouldn't blame them either,you never know with these rats issuing threats.

I would really hate it if the Indian govt succeeds in making google and facebook censor their contents in india.

2173809_700b.jpg

Yeah right.The same ******** crying on this thread about India's insecurity(Pakistanis and Chinese no less,how's that for some "blasphemous" or "totalitarian" hypocrisy)would've been crying themselves wet about how the sentimentss of the minorities are being trampled upon by Indian government if Salman Rushdie or Taslima Nasrin had shown up.In any case,it was their personal decision to not attend even while police offered them protection.I wouldn't blame them either,you never know with these rats issuing threats.

A mad Indian equates to an insecure one as well. Cannot even handle one article without BP going high.

A mad Indian equates to an insecure one as well. Cannot even handle one article without BP going high.

Huh?If you have something useful to submit then do so.Else,don't holler at my posts.

Leader is on the lose ! Shall we call him Loser ??

Sri lanka is not our enemy , i know that is your wish but it isn't true. 2 sri lankan members on defence.pk dont represent sri lanka . Same for Bangladesh , though it is a potential adversary .
and here i am thinking how do you know about my wishes ? i dont know how u define enemy country but india had tention/ problems with bangladesh/ sri lanka.

well "India" was only unified under the Mughals and the British...before that the "Indians" had several kingdoms, and "India" was quite divided between the different ethnicities (eg. the "Aryans" in the north and Dravidians the south) and different language speakers. The only thing common between all the different communities was the common religion. Btw did you know it was thanks to the greeks and the arabs that the subcontinent is known as "India/Indian"?

Huh?If you have something useful to submit then do so.Else,don't holler at my posts.

Take for example the joke by Jay Leno and the Golden Temple. Your government was trying to register a formal complaint, which most Bharatis on this forum had no issue with. However now you are calling the people whose sentiments were hurt by Rushdie, rats.

Is it hypocrisy or insecurity?

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Yaa...I know that it is disgusting but shame on those pakistanis.

Sitting from Mumbai telling me the ground realities of NYC where I live. Whatever gives you wet dreams Bharati.

not sure about the US, but in the UK I haven't seen or heard of a single Pakistani pretending to be an Indian.
Ah, they do go under the title of "Desi" though, which also includes Sri Lankans and Bangaldeshis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom