What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

but dear i personaly and my co rank in center like more S.asians then east asians here so we need more and more OUR guys then others . its better to work with them they understand us our culture our jokes our anger so its better . best place for me is UP in india i like them so much and wanna see whole UP come here :lol:

Why you like UP Guys. But I also learnt lots of local Hindi slangs and abuses from UP guys. :lol:

There isn't the khalistani flag
So i've add the pakistani flag

Please create the flag of khalistan

I've add india in my location flag because i live in jalandhar wich is unfortunatelly administred by hindustan

I've add india in my location flag because i live in jalandhar wich is unfortunatelly administred by hindustan

You can put one in your avatar like I put the picture of my cousin with the glasses.

PM if you need help.

Why you like UP Guys.

i think they are almost copy of Pakistanis .they become friendly unless south guys . they understand urdu hindi more then any other part of india .they have almost same food culture and there is many reasons i like them. its not mean i hate others or i have problem with others but they are my favorites .and first thing i like they respect and cooperate with me in job too much .more then any others .

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

kiyoon ban hony ka mode bana rakha hai ? yahaan tum pakistaniyoon se dushmani ker ke 10 saal forum member reh sakty ho per indians se ker ke 1 hafty main ban kara deen gay :rofl: ok one golden advise always stay cool never get angry and dont go troll offtopic so you can stay more and more play game with mind not emotions ok :tup:

i think they are almost copy of Pakistanis .they become friendly unless south guys . they understand urdu hindi more then any other part of india .they have almost same food culture and there is many reasons i like them. its not mean i hate others or i have problem with others but they are my favorites .and first thing i like they respect and cooperate with me in job too much .more then any others .

True, UP wale bahut tunde kabab khate hain.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

kiyoon ban hony ka mode bana rakha hai ? yahaan tum pakistaniyoon se dushmani ker ke 10 saal forum member reh sakty ho per indians se ker ke 1 hafty main ban kara deen gay :rofl: ok one golden advise always stay cool never get angry and dont go troll offtopic so you can stay more and more play game with mind not emotions ok :tup:

Ok thank's bro
Thank's for your advice

Ummh...whats this thread about ? Is it another one of those ever so entertaining threads whereby internet warriors from Pakistan and India battle it out in the formidable world of cyber-space frome the comfortable confines of their own rooms nuking each other. Jeez.

:tup:
facade-internet-tough-guy-reality-basement-dweller-in-vaughan-86c321.jpg

Yes applies well to your situation in this thread .:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Ok thank's bro
Thank's for your advice

there you go you are using your real flag now . good to see.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom