What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

If Indians respect Sikhs why don't they respect Anand Karaj?

Even in Pakistan we freely allow Sikhs to marry according to their rituals and with full respect.

We even have Pashtun Sikhs and Pashtun Hindus in Peshawar. No one cares and there is no discrimination:lol:

We even have Pashtun Sikhs and Pashtun Hindus in Peshawar. No one cares and there is no discrimination:lol:

They are not ethnic pashtuns... their ancestors had settled here during ranjits era.

No no no no no
It was not only congress who killed innocent sikhs
It was many hindus who made this genocide in dehli and other parts of india

you are correct but wats the relation of common hindu with indra gandhi death??They were congress paid mob just like those who do killings by getting money and daaru:)
and there were many hindus who saved sikhs too

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

If Indians respect Sikhs why don't they respect Anand Karaj?

Even in Pakistan we freely allow Sikhs to marry according to their rituals and with full respect.

keep provoking him..;)
and thking him:lol:

Yep that's why 1984 happened , right ?

it happened because some bigots decided to convert a holy shrine in to a battle ground. we had to exterminate the rats but I'm not particularly proud of it.

People have issues, solve it by democratic means. taking up arms only alienates you from the general populace. khalistan met its fate long ago, it's buried for good.

I heard frm some sikhs tht during 84 there was no wedding taking place,most young people were killed n indian media was actually fuelling hate against sikhs... amita bachan was talkin tellin people tht blood should be taken of the people who killed the mother of india!

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

it happened because some bigots decided to convert a holy shrine in to a battle ground. we had to exterminate the rats but I'm not particularly proud of it.

People have issues, solve it by democratic means. taking up arms only alienates you from the general populace. khalistan met its fate long ago, it's buried for good.

Wasnt Jernail singh a former indian army man?who had fought against Pakistan aswell? why did he pick up weapons in the first place... no pun...just askin

I heard frm some sikhs tht during 84 there was no wedding taking place,most young people were killed n indian media was actually fuelling hate against sikhs... amita bachan was talkin tellin people tht blood should be taken of the people who killed the mother of india!

no point in discussing what people "hear".
facts point a different story, Punjab is firmly amalgamated in the Indian union and fringe elements can huff n puff all day with zero results.

yes,you are correct.There are few villages where they killed every male and no weddings took place there till decades.
now their children who were left are getting married

Wasnt Jernail singh a former indian army man?who had fought against Pakistan aswell? why did he pick up weapons in the first place... no pun...just askin

not sure (if you'd like to discuss, open a new thread and I can get to researching on it),

but as a matter of principle I vehemently oppose taking up arms against the state.

there is a reason Anna hazare found immense support in public. Indians in general do not like any factions taking up arms.

no point in discussing what people "hear".
facts point a different story, Punjab is firmly amalgamated in the Indian union and fringe elements can huff n puff all day with zero results.

I know tht the khalistan issue is in hibernation.... but believe me.. it just needs a lil spark to ignite again...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom