What's new

Shut your mouth, Indians - Welcome to the era of instant censorship

Anyways anonymus I think we should continue our discussion in a different thread, so we are not off-topic. I will read and research the links you have provided and will ensure a fruitful discussion tomorrow or in the future as I have work in the morning. Just PM me and we can continue our discussion on IVC.

Ya this issue keeps cropping in different threads there would be other occasions.

I cant PM you as my post are less than 700.

India is the oldest existing civilization despite being invaded countless times, and perhaps the only civilization still in touch with its roots. There's nothing to fear from amateurs.
This article is not worth looking at.

India maybe is the oldest oldest existing civilization, yet a young country. and there is a lot more to learn in how to rule a country so big. a system that siuts a tribe does not make it fit a small country; a system that works well for small countries does not guarantee that it will works for a lage,huge countries. Ours has beed refined for more than 2000 years and is still evloving (national capitalism for example), so just as you said, "There's nothing to fear from amateurs."

India maybe is the oldest oldest existing civilization, yet a young country. and there is a lot more to learn in how to rule a country so big. a system that siuts a tribe does not make it fit a small country; a system that works well for small countries does not guarantee that it will works for a lage,huge countries. Ours has beed refined for more than 2000 years and is still evloving (national capitalism for example), so just as you said, "There's nothing to fear from amateurs."

Thanks but no thanks.

We are governing ourselves pretty well for past 64 years.And guess with a healthy rate of economic growth,no cultural revolution,no 20million indians killed by it's leader.

and yours is also not refined for 2000 years.Mao took over in 1949 and it is 62 years since then.

Thanks but no thanks.

We are governing ourselves pretty well for past 64 years.And guess with a healthy rate of economic growth,no cultural revolution,no 20million indians killed by it's leader.

and yours is also not refined for 2000 years.Mao took over in 1949 and it is 62 years since then.

when i said 2000 years, i meant China (when 7 states got united in 220BC) not PRC founded in 1950s. and 64 years is only a tiny spot in the history map.

PS, you should learn how to make a decent debate, i'm not interested in fighting a flame war about China's and India's ugly history with you.

when i said 2000 years, i meant China (when 7 states got united in 220BC) not PRC founded in 1950s. and 64 years is only a tiny spot in the history map.

This is China's Map in 200 BC under the rule of Qin Dynasty.

qin-dynasty-map1.jpg

Look at the map and tell us how much of you were united..

Dear by your logic India was united in 269BC,before china.Kingdoms rise and fall.This is property of kingdoms.They are not nation states.United once does not mean a continous line.Unless China has remained united throughout it's history(an impossibility as most barbaric revolts took place in china) only the recent functional entity would count.

This is China's Map in 200 BC under the rule of Qin Dynasty.

qin-dynasty-map1.jpg

Look at the map and tell us how much of you were united..

Jbond197,

Chinese as i have got an impression from this forum does not consider non Han land as part of china.They treat them as vassals and colonies.

Jbond197,

Chinese as i have got an impression from this forum does not consider non Han land as part of china.They treat them as vassals and colonies.

Yeah, the way they kill people in other parts surely does give such an impression..

PS, you should learn how to make a decent debate, i'm not interested in fighting a flame war about China's and India's ugly history with you.

Don't know who you are kidding, if China was such a united country , why are there "special administration zones" in china?? It is because, my son, these territories were later inducted into China 1960s and they refused to accept communism and hence were given special administration status and this is a recent past, even before that, china was NEVER a united country, looks like copy cat party isn't teaching you people the real history :lol:

this very pick from you depicts fear and insecurity.

this very "pick" was highlighted in red color so i commented on it :)

india has nothing to fear we have proven ourselves in past 60 years....what has pakistan done??? disintegrated in two parts??
haha...the theory on which your nation was based on is proved to be false in just 30 years of your independence and it is still being proven false in balochistan :)

this girl seems to be less informed about india....i forgive her for her lack of knowledge....India will remain united cause we are united :)

Dear by your logic India was united in 269BC,before china.Kingdoms rise and fall.This is property of kingdoms.They are not nation states.United once does not mean a continous line.Unless China has remained united throughout it's history(an impossibility as most barbaric revolts took place in china) only the recent functional entity would count.

Since 220BC, China was ruled mainly by one emperor, and most of them follows the legacy of Confucius, Confucianism, to run the country until today. see the differences now.

Since 220BC, China was ruled mainly by one emperor, and most of them follows the legacy of Confucius, Confucianism, to run the country until today. see the differences now.

But that china is not congruent with even today's china minus autonomous provinces.

And both facts about one ruler and confuciusm are not correct.China was ruled by mongols who followed shamanism and buddhism.

Genghis Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom