What's new

Should women in Pakistan be told what to wear?

If this was the case then all humans would born with wearing a dress code , not naked .
We born naked , it means He left us with our choice only.

Please don't even try and argue this from a religious perspective, it only makes you look stupid.

Thats what I always wish to do ..

Telling their mother is a great thing to do too. Really puts the shame on them.

Lol how is this a question?

Because we aren't immoral like you guys.

swear down fam every minute i am on this forum i am turning more more gay as ****. we dont tolerate this shit where i come from. any homo who is allergic to women gets kicked out of the hood fam real talk

Didn't know not being a cuck makes someone homo

Please don't even try and argue this from a religious perspective, it only makes you look stupid.

Because we aren't immoral like you guys.
Forget @NukeAcola is a troll.

No hitting them is better .. so they feel the pain too we feel by their begerat staring .
Such guys learn from hitting ... talking from experience ;)
If I see someone staring me .. I'll order him to look down if he didn't nd is a confirm begerat ... I'll not be ashamed to hit him .

Why ,how is your father different from mother ?

Father controls the family. Mother doesn't.

Honest question. Is it mentioned in Quran how men or women should be dressed? If yes is it compulsory to follow those rules? If someone breaks those rules what is punishment?

It's compulsory to follow these rules.

There isn't a stipulated punishment in this life as far as I'm aware, but the government can create one if things get out of hand (this is called tazir).

Yes they should be told , but not by society ,
But by her Father & Mother from the start of the Puberty :agree:

in a confused society like ours yes parents must tell their kids what to wear!

No, a crime is whatever is haram.

Interest/munafa is haram. So I don't suppose you use banks. Settling in foreign lands is haram. Looks like your fate is sealed lad.

i aint no cuck but not wanting to look at women does raise some alarm. i heard a lot of stories about ya'll especially about goats shit. fucked up dawg

Have you tried communicating in a civil manner ?

I wear what I want when I want even in Pakistan. No one is stupid you just look at your surroundings and adapt accordingly, but please stop telling women how to dress and no offence, men in Pakistan have a staring problem like it’s gross

Back
Top Bottom