What's new

Should women in Pakistan be told what to wear?

Allah has done that, and both of them can read and understand what Allah has said in the Quran, we do not need to say anything.

Are you saying is wrong to advice because it's told already? Within a family, advice goes both ways from men to women and women to men. Which part don't you agree?

Women can wear what they want... I think we judge others because of our own prejudices and try to impose our own values and beliefs on others and that is a real shame :(.

img222_3.jpg

Very disappointing photo to say the least. Girls in my area are better dressed and we do not allow coeducation.

upload_2018-1-1_18-14-45.png

Very disappointing photo to say the least. Girls in my area are better dressed and we do not allow coeducation.

View attachment 445926

Dude. Good for you if you’re area has that, how are we actually attributing character based on attire? It means sh**. And that photo what Zibago posted is a typical University class. Nothing wrong with it

Dude. Good for you if you’re area has that, how are we actually attributing character based on attire? It means sh**. And that photo what Zibago posted is a typical University class. Nothing wrong with it

The photo that I posted also represents typical university class in my area. I am not issuing any character certificates to anyone but I would say I am totally disappointed and shocked with the clothing to say the least.

There’s nothing wrong with their clothes

Except the girl in pink dress I do not see any thing right there. And why do they have to mingle with boys? They are there to study not for dating. Parents of these girls need proper education.

Except the girl in pink dress I do not see any thing right there. And why do they have to mingle with boys? They are there to study not for dating. Parents of these girls need proper education.

They’re taking a class portrait?? Group of good friends?? Social/society club? People like you really need to go out more

Interest/munafa is haram. So I don't suppose you use banks. Settling in foreign lands is haram. Looks like your fate is sealed lad.

Have you tried communicating in a civil manner ?

I don't use interest, no.

Settling in kafir lands is allowed under certain circumstances, especially if you're there against your will.

They’re taking a class portrait?? Group of good friends?? Social/society club? People like you really need to go out more

May be people like you have gone out too much and lost ties to your culture.

Nakko chahiye muje Aisi Ayyashi zindagi

Back
Top Bottom