What's new

Should women in Pakistan be told what to wear?

May be people like you have gone out too much and lost ties to your culture.

Nakko chahiye muje Aisi Ayyashi zindagi
Nahi Chaiye to mat le , kisi ne zabardasti to nahi ki na
doosro ko kyun nasiyat deta hai, tu bhi zaardasti na ka, karne de jo dil kahe,
Let you women (your sister, mother) decide what they want to wear

I wear what I want when I want even in Pakistan. No one is stupid you just look at your surroundings and adapt accordingly, but please stop telling women how to dress and no offence, men in Pakistan have a staring problem like it’s gross
So women can do whatever they want but men are supposed to lower their gaze? This is oxymoron.

If a women feels that she has every right to wear a mini skirt in public than a man has every right to stare at her and even preposition her. Freedom of expression goes both ways, mind you.

Point is that two wrongs do not make a thing right. This is why modesty is the way forward. There is lot of wisdom in teachings of Allah Almighty.

Dress code is personal matter. It should be a matter of Pakistani parents to teach their kids to respect love and promote their own culture and dress code, whether they accept it or not should be their own choice. instead of shoving it down the throat by state. Other every group will demand these shoving down of their own sets of principles on their own liking of society segment.
And even if their is a need for any such legislation. then i should say only Women should do such legislation regarding women. And these debates should also be women exclusive
Men should not be allowed to vote for such things.

Are you saying is wrong to advice because it's told already? Within a family, advice goes both ways from men to women and women to men. Which part don't you agree?
advice about what?
you do realize that in our society, men have become so narrow minded that they think that their advice must be followed as law.
And when exactly have you heard women telling men what to wear and what not to wear?

advice about what?
you do realize that in our society, men have become so narrow minded that they think that their advice must be followed as law.
And when exactly have you heard women telling men what to wear and what not to wear?

Where’s your positive rating mate

advice about what?

10 pages phewww. So you guys so far have discussed kindly give me the crux of these 10 pages so I can have an idea and comment. Thanks

10 pages phewww. So you guys so far have discussed kindly give me the crux of these 10 pages so I can have an idea and comment. Thanks

Will you abide by what they decide you should wear.

That is the crux ...

Some colorful Janaism pls ....

Cheers, Doc

Would a female ever say to her partner “Babe you shouldn’t wear white shirt, with black tie and a slim suit because I can’t stand how other females will look at you?”

It’s all about TRUST. Such a bunch of hypocrites

Would a female ever say to her partner “Babe you shouldn’t wear white shirt, with black tie and a slim suit because I can’t stand how other females will look at you?”

It’s all about TRUST. Such a bunch of hypocrites

If your a man and you wear slim fit trousers - you need to stop skipping leg day.

Back
Top Bottom