What's new

Should women in Pakistan be told what to wear?

I assumed you meant why can father tell mother what to do, but looking back you seem to have meant why does mother have to dress up modestly but not father. The answer is they both do.

Oh the irony.

What irony? The fact that I reject character being defined based on attire? Or that attending mixed academic institutions is wrong? You don’t work in a mixed working environment?

The fact that you think it is backward reflects your thinking.

Good.

What irony? The fact that I reject character being defined based on attire? Or that attending mixed academic institutions is wrong? You don’t work in a mixed working environment?

Good.

I'll leave it open to interpretation.

we aint hajis dawg and havent been living in sri lanka for a long time btw ;)

Yeah you're just dot head pagan animals.

Your little island can't lift a finger without Hindustan approving. How pitiful.

Very disappointing photo to say the least. Girls in my area are better dressed and we do not allow coeducation.

View attachment 445926
Well lets just say things in QAU,ARID,NUML,COMSATS,HITEC,AIOU,FEDERAL URDU UNIVERSITY,FAST,BAHRIA,SHIFA are slightly different you have women in all kinds of dress codes and from all kinds of backgrounds (mainly filthy rich cuz most cant afford 60-120k per semester anymore :D ) @Divergent
Except the girl in pink dress I do not see any thing right there. And why do they have to mingle with boys? They are there to study not for dating. Parents of these girls need proper education.
Working and studying together doesnot mean dating i study in a co-ed and have worked in mixed gender environments unless they actually interact with boys they will always be at a disadvantage in the long run particularly in STEM subjects regardless of what they wear as most wear eastern dresses anyway
Dude. Good for you if you’re area has that, how are we actually attributing character based on attire? It means sh**. And that photo what Zibago posted is a typical University class. Nothing wrong with it
The uni i posted is close to my home i almost got admission in it but a friend recommended me not to because it has some issues with HEC better safe than sorry right :D ?
I don't use interest, no.

Settling in kafir lands is allowed under certain circumstances, especially if you're there against your will.
I pay interest every time i get advance balance from JAZZ :D

Woman should have the right to wear whatever they want but should remember to be cautious of the society they live in...

NO they should not be told what to wear. They know better than us what to wear.

Woman should have the right to wear whatever they want but should remember to be cautious of the society they live in...
Absolutely an adult is responsible for his/her choices and consequences of those choices

I wear what I want when I want even in Pakistan. No one is stupid you just look at your surroundings and adapt accordingly, but please stop telling women how to dress and no offence, men in Pakistan have a staring problem like it’s gross

To be fair its not their fault. I'm not promoting this creepy behaviour but this is what gender segregation does to you. The irony of of it all is that in our constant struggle for an "Islamic society", men in the tribal areas are turning gay lol.

To be fair its not their fault. I'm not promoting this creepy behaviour but this is what gender segregation does to you. The irony of of it all is that in our constant struggle for an "Islamic society", men in the tribal areas are turning gay lol.
Want to see real sharm o haya go to any bus stop after 10 p.m
@I.R.A

I did what people think happens and what actually happens is totally different

Want to see real sharm o haya go to any bus stop after 10 p.m
@I.R.A

You thought all that money earned out of corruption won't show its colors? Pakistanis are a hypocrite society, they love doing it all ..... as long as it remains in the dark, the moment it comes to light the gairatmand Musalman wakes up and takes over ...... the day truth comes out the most free open societies will feel inferior.

Pakistanis are a hypocrite society,
Agree 100%
they love doing it all ..... as long as it remains in the dark,
If anyone wishes to witness that just stay for few hours around busy bus-stops and railway stations
he moment it comes to light the gairatmand Musalman wakes up and takes over ..
Those ghairatmands just want heat off their arse
the day truth comes out the most free open societies will feel inferior.
They will feel shocked by sick mentality of our society and widespread acceptance of it

If anyone wishes to witness that just stay for few hours around busy bus-stops and railway stations

Parks, apartments, hotels, guest houses ........ and bungalows ........ there is a place in Mardan Sheikh Maltoon Town or something ....... I once went there on an official trip, stayed in a house and was offered services by a pimp who was running a brothel in the very next house. And Mardan is a conservative place ......... the thing is if you wish to find negative type of enjoyment in Pakistan you need not worry just contact the right people and they will fix you .... jiss ko shauk charah ho ussay sharab say lay kar kabab ...... sab milta hy bai iss Islami muashary may ......... bus yeh mat bolna kay yeh aik gair Islami gatia society hy ......

A crime is something that hurts others. Does looking at ankles give you a heart ache? Dont like it ? Turn your gaze away.
Immorality is a major threat to fabric of society in the long-term. Why do you think Allah Almighty has given so much weight-age to morality in his teachings? There is a lot of wisdom in it.

Yes, I am not very fond of staring at a woman who is not appropriately dressed. My point is that modesty will do - irrespective of style of attire.

Ever studied marketing and human biology?

Your attire defines you (and your intentions) in the public. This is for both men and women.

Last edited:
Parks, apartments, hotels, guest houses ........ and bungalows ........ there is a place in Mardan Sheikh Maltoon Town or something ....... I once went there on an official trip, stayed in a house and was offered services by a pimp who was running a brothel in the very next house. And Mardan is a conservative place ......... the thing is if you wish to find negative type of enjoyment in Pakistan you need not worry just contact the right people and they will fix you .... jiss ko shauk charah ho ussay sharab say lay kar kabab ...... sab milta hy bai iss Islami muashary may ......... bus yeh mat bolna kay yeh aik gair Islami gatia society hy ......
I have seen way too much than i shouldve now i dont live under the bs assumptions of all of us being hajis and bajis and what you say is common worse part is the women in these situation are just cattle to them that are disposed off after they no longer ATTRACT

And even human trafficking from a certain neighbour in the west aint off the table children as young as 10 are traded like commodity

I have seen way too much than i shouldve now i dont live under the bs assumptions of all of us being hajis and bajis and what you say is common worse part is the women in these situation are just cattle to them that are disposed off after they no longer ATTRACT

And even human trafficking from a certain neighbour in the west aint off the table children as young as 10 are traded like commodity

In a way all this has made it easy to identify the honest, straight forward and upright people ....... you know when you meet one, coz majority are jahil, luchay lafangay and talangay .... beards, burqas and turbans don't matter that much (now).

Back
Top Bottom