What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
1.As far as we know Bansam was a CIA project of the '60s. Now it is believed the Chinese support this. Late Minister for life, Mahmud Ali of Pakistan used to bean an enthusiastic supporter of this concept.Ali was from Assam and was a Secretary of Jinnah.FYI, the coup leaders of Aug 1975 when Mujib was killed, had declared their eventual goal to be attainment of Bansam.

2. Bansam was not my idea. I am quite content with Bangladesh. When eventually the Muslim majority peoples of this sub-region decide to unite, they will find a name to describe their confederation/federation/union.

Just joined this forum to let you guys know that this is absolutely false. Mahmud Ali was very strongly against any attempt to tamper with the script and also opposed the introduction of Arabic which was being pushed by the Jamaatis. He loved Bangla and advocated the demand for Bangla as a national language along with Urdu.

Just joined this forum to let you guys know that this is absolutely false. Mahmud Ali was very strongly against any attempt to tamper with the script and also opposed the introduction of Arabic which was being pushed by the Jamaatis. He loved Bangla and advocated the demand for Bangla as a national language along with Urdu.
Thank you. I have known Mahmud Ali Saab myself. Where have I said what you have claimed? I have just said that the concept of Bansam was supported by him. Nothing about him commenting on the script.

Thank you. I have known Mahmud Ali Saab myself. Where have I said what you have claimed? I have just said that the concept of Bansam was supported by him. Nothing about him commenting on the script.

True. My mistake.

I should mention that I'm Mahmud Ali's grandson. Nice to speak to you. Did you know him from Sylhet?

True. My mistake.
I should mention that I'm Mahmud Ali's grandson. Nice to speak to you. Did you know him from Sylhet?

Who is Mahmud Ali? o_O

But Urdu and all that stuff is not coming back and is in the past. Now we have to move forward and make our Bangla more Islamidised.

Who is Mahmud Ali? o_O

But Urdu and all that stuff is not coming back and is in the past. Now we have to move forward and make our Bangla more Islamidised.
you should start by writing what you wrote in Arabic...someone needs to start. Who better than the moron who proposed this idea?

Who is Mahmud Ali? o_O

Let's not be spineless here, people here already think we suffer from an inferiority complex, which we do not...The common Bangladeshi man does not care about his lineage, unless you come across one of those Sufi's who care about their 'silsila' and tariqah lol. What I'm peeved about is the fact some people here are denying Musulmani Bangla, Jalalabadi Nagri or Puthir Gan however you say it, the fact is it has been here for centuries and quite evident in most Bangladeshi families, you just have to converse with them to know the difference between Musulmani Bangla and the Bengalis speak over the border, the word "Malaun" itself is a word Bengali Muslims used towards Hindus.

Let's not be spineless here, people here already think we suffer from an inferiority complex, which we do not...The common Bangladeshi man does not care about his lineage, unless you come across one of those Sufi's who care about their 'silsila' and tariqah lol. What I'm peeved about is the fact some people here are denying Musulmani Bangla, Jalalabadi Nagri or Puthir Gan however you say it, the fact is it has been here for centuries and quite evident in most Bangladeshi families, you just have to converse with them to know the difference between Musulmani Bangla and the Bengalis speak over the border, the word "Malaun" itself is a word Bengali Muslims used towards Hindus.
You are a spineless lungi black people who have never even had your own empire or ruled your own land.

you should start by writing what you wrote in Arabic...someone needs to start. Who better than the moron who proposed this idea?

!آچا تهک اچ

!!هؤ شؤتی

(It's in Persian by the way.)

Last edited:
The motion is passed with a majority vote (60%).

I DON'T BELIEVE MY EYES..........where has the bengali nationalism and pride gone??!!!you guys are trying to change the script of the language your mother taught you,for Allah's sake its your mother language people respect it! here i see you people have started sowing seeds of her destruction??!......why are u guys so bent on becoming arabs :tsk:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom