What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
1.I have many Pakistani friends who look Dravidian. Sindhi/Makranis/Hazaras don't look Aryan. Northern Area people are more Mongoloid. There are more Hindu Aryans than Pakistani Aryans. I believe you got mixed up between religious identity and racial.
2. In BD we have all sorts because this immensely rich land attracted races throughout history. We literally don't need to sow crops; they grow when seeds are sprinkled. We have Mongloids, Dravidians, Burman, Arabs, Afghans-Persians - all mixed up here.
Dravidan looking ones are in punjab or sindh but not in north eastern have you ever gone to pakistan?

1.I have many Pakistani friends who look Dravidian. Sindhi/Makranis/Hazaras don't look Aryan. Northern Area people are more Mongoloid. There are more Hindu Aryans than Pakistani Aryans. I believe you got mixed up between religious identity and racial.
2. In BD we have all sorts because this immensely rich land attracted races throughout history. We literally don't need to sow crops; they grow when seeds are sprinkled. We have Mongloids, Dravidians, Burman, Arabs, Afghans-Persians - all mixed up here.
Have you ever seen hazaras?
No you haven't so how can you assume they're not arayan while they are and look arayan this is pure BS.
And since when did begals become arayan or arab?
Insecure much?

No you haven't so how can you assume they're not arayan while they are and look arayan this is pure BS.
Insecure much?
While you came from south east you're saying that the Euro-Arayan are not Arayans are you nuts?

Dravidan looking ones are in punjab or sindh but not in north eastern have you ever gone to pakistan?
There is nothing called religious identity and where did i so called used ur so called religious identity
Are you with that same bengali who tried to say that Prophet Muhammad pbuh sent you bengalis a revelation?
Why are you guys so obsessed with this?
Asking for arabic so you can ditch your original language to prove your inferiority complex?
Whats wrong with you?

I guess you are the same insecure bengali
Oh i see you're just posting this to just make yourself better with lies
Peshawar is afghan you're not any where near an afghan so stop it you're embarrassing yourself
Now say that tajiks are Burmese
But its thw climate that made us look different
@Horus we have lunatics here

In any way the facts are facts but your useless and immature cooments on a forum which is not yours is going to prove your lack in sanity but as many people will be going through this after years and years they'll remember that how badly the south east asians are obsessed with other cultures showing inferiority complex and i guess there's no need since the world knows and btw stop living in a fantasy and wake up your comments are as stupid as saying that Japanese are mexicans white latin americans are Japanese
Thank you for posting this now i will remember that when next time something i will never ever let bemgalis in my country no matter because i know how they'll hide as illegals

Why the hell are you here?
I used a pest killer and still no luck
Did your whitening cream bottle finish
You inbred monkey
for the same reason you are here you godforsaken neanderthal . why would u f*cking use a pest killer on yourself ? Maybe this is some old Islamic medicinal cure to ease your butthurt caused by the realisation that your parents are actually siblings you steaming pile of inbred $hit .
I know its hard hard for you to accept your Hindu past and that u are a rape product of invading Muslims which gave you your neanderthal features making you look like a boboon's arse . This land belongs to homo sapiens not neanderthals like u . You uncivilized beings marry your own sisters , mothers and aunts and then having the gall to call others inbred ...lol

Last edited:
for the same reason you are here you godforsaken neanderthal . why would u f*cking use a pest killer on yourself ? Maybe this is some old Islamic medicinal cure to ease your butthurt caused by the realisation that your parents are actually siblings you steaming pile of inbred $hit .
I know its hard hard for you to accept your Hindu past and that u are a rape product of invading Muslims which gave you your neanderthal features making you look like a boboon's arse . This land belongs to homo sapiens not neanderthals like u . You uncivilized beings marry your own sisters , mothers and aunts and then having the gall to call others inbred ...lol
Why are you as an indian lecturing me on my national forum?
Did you change your name to steve and moved to NYC so you can become a mexican?
You're an inbred yourself look at Y!A full of indians claiming to he Ashamed of being indians XD guess they realized that they're rats and no one would accept them not even America XD
Get out of here you insecure inferior scum to me you're a slave

Why are you as an indian lecturing me on my national forum?
Did you change your name to steve and moved to NYC so you can become a mexican?
You're an inbred yourself look at Y!A full of indians claiming to he Ashamed of being indians XD guess they realized that they're rats and no one would accept them not even America XD
Get out of here you insecure inferior scum to me you're a slave
Chal yaar gussa thook . tu haara mai jeeta basss...... Ab khush. gile shikwe muaf karo

Bangladeshis are free to abandon their great cultural identity like the Iranians did with their Persian identity.

Be like an Arab. Wear Thawb, write in Arabic, drive camels and call your shonar bangla as 'Al-Banglistan'

I believe asad71 was joking, during the prophet's (pbuh) lifetime the Pala Empire was not even established then.

Also, with all that pollution in the Ganges I'd be concerned if it infuses anything in your blood.
Your friend is crazy he's claiming things that are impossible to happen and is falsifying other origins just for his gain is he on drugs he should respect Prophet Mohammed pbub

Yes I spent my youth there.

Insecure much?
I have served for years in Balochistan. A unit I served in was one of the first to induct a platoon of Hazaras.

Bangladeshis are free to abandon their great cultural identity like the Iranians did with their Persian identity.

Be like an Arab. Wear Thawb, write in Arabic, drive camels and call your shonar bangla as 'Al-Banglistan'

That day is not far when Bangladeshis will wonder..."Ravinderrnath who"? :)

Well majority of Bangladeshis originate from Afghanistan, Arabia, Iran and Turkey.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom