What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
Sorry how the f-ck is one "Hindu by blood"? Since when was Hinduism an ethnic group/race? Even most Pakistanis were converts to Hinduism that doesn't exclude you guys (the proof is in the surnames that some of you retain). Most Muslims in the subcontinent were previously Hindus or Buddhists. Please come correct, initially Buddhism was the popular faith in E.Bengal hence empires like Pala.
They're dravidans

I DON'T BELIEVE MY EYES..........where has the bengali nationalism and pride gone??!!!you guys are trying to change the script of the language your mother taught you,for Allah's sake its your mother language people respect it! here i see you people have started sowing seeds of her destruction??!......why are u guys so bent on becoming arabs :tsk:
They're suffering from inferiority complex thats why they're on pakistan forum so they can hide their identity

But bengalis are hindu by blood isn't it
How can one be a religion by blood? Religion is a personal choice, you can be born one and if you want you can change it later.
Well.....not in your country at least.

Btw, I need to be on the good books of @Luffy 500 , just in case I ever need to visit Bangladesh and come back alive! :whistle:
And why would you ever need to visit Bangladesh? Reading your posts leaves me suspicious. I'm watching you, ISIS recruiter. :confused:

Let's not be spineless here, people here already think we suffer from an inferiority complex, which we do not...The common Bangladeshi man does not care about his lineage, unless you come across one of those Sufi's who care about their 'silsila' and tariqah lol. What I'm peeved about is the fact some people here are denying Musulmani Bangla, Jalalabadi Nagri or Puthir Gan however you say it, the fact is it has been here for centuries and quite evident in most Bangladeshi families, you just have to converse with them to know the difference between Musulmani Bangla and the Bengalis speak over the border, the word "Malaun" itself is a word Bengali Muslims used towards Hindus.
How can one be a religion by blood? Religion is a personal choice, you can be born one and if you want you can change it later.
Well.....not in your country at least.

And why would you ever need to visit Bangladesh? Reading your posts leaves me suspicious. I'm watching you, ISIS recruiter. :confused:
So wait then if religion is not the thing then why are bangalis here pleading for arabic?
They're Dravidans not Arayans not Persian not Indics and not Euro-Arayans
So why are they here on a **** forum?

Lol even u pakeez are Hindus by blood . Just because u were forcibly converted and your great grandmothers raped, which resulted in the neanderthal looking people in western pakistan , by Muslims does not mean u start dissociating yourselves from Hindus. Bangladeshis on the other hand willingly converted because they felt it would rid them of the caste based prejudice from upper caste Hindu bengalis if they embraced islam
This old desi card isn't working oh yea cuz i am baloch thats why are you bengalis so inferiority complexed don't you have self respect you all look like indians and way darker your features are like burmese people then why are you on a pakistani forum crying to become an arab?
Arab wannabe much?
Even Arabs treat you like garbage

So wait then if religion is not the thing then why are bangalis here pleading for arabic?

You learnt a few words that are regularly tossed around this forum and all of a sudden you're some big shot anthropologist. What language is the Qur'an written in? No Muslim can possibly be "pleading for arabic" when we our holy book is in that language.

Apparently Bengalis are Dravidians :rofl: With that logic then 50% Pakistani blood is Dravidian.

We're not on a **** forum but a Pakistani forum. It's a popular site that's why people from all over, please ask the same question to other nationalities.

I remember talking to a burmese guy couple of weeks ago i asked him that things are going so bad in burma so like whats wrong so who are monks and who are rohinya he said monks are asians but burmese muslims are Arab #smh
He spoke fluent bangali he doesn't look anywhere near to an arab but then again inferiority complex so why the hell are you south asiabs doing this?
Don't you know that you're destroying ur own heritage and remember when you change yiur culture people will treat you badly even more than usual this is the reason as a **** i don't like you guys at all

This old desi card isn't working oh yea cuz i am baloch thats why are you bengalis so inferiority complexed don't you have self respect you all look like indians and way darker your features are like burmese people then why are you on a pakistani forum crying to become an arab?
Arab wannabe much?
Even Arabs treat you like garbage

There are people with fat pockets in Saudi who treat a lot of nationalities like shit INCLUDING Pakistanis, you guys are no exception. My father lived there for 25+ years and has witnessed enough man handling of Pakistanis by Arabs + the amount of fights between Filipinos and Pakistanis and you'd never guess the result.

Islam is not about replacing your culture and if your using islam to change your identity then you're worst than anything
I am a baloch i speak afghan,Persian and arabic too (just for communication)
Its because my blood and heritage is iranian and afghan so how dare you south asians even think about this thing?

Islam is not about replacing your culture and if your using islam to change your identity then you're worst than anything
I am a baloch i speak afghan,Persian and arabic too (just for communication)
Its because my blood and heritage is iranian and afghan so how dare you south asians even think about this thing?

You speak about Islam yet you fail to see people without look at the colour of their skin? No Bangladeshis do not suffer from an inferiority complex we are dark or light or whatever and proud you go to Bangladesh and no one gives a shit about skin colour or lineage because we have other things to worry about but trust me I know other South Asian countries and they're obsessed with the above mentioned things, I don't want to mention names but it seems to be ingrained in some cultures and countries than others.

At one point in history pakistanis like punjabis started to fantasize about the Arab dream leaving their origins and at that point the public respect for my people became poor but after years my people realized that doing so will not do anything but bring shame to ancestry so they stopped so thats why pakistan is respected bangals are still respected but if this things grows bengalis will loose respect do you know that gulf arabs are treated like shit in the U.S but not levant arabs why?
Levant Arabs promote their culture and praise it while gulf arabs try to Copy americans you can see these saudi women dying their hair blonde.

Very few Bengalis are pleading for Arabic, what the OP posted will never happen. And no, we are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group. Changing the script will never happen, the amount of time and effort to change the script is too much and is not worth the effort. It's just people talking of ideas without an idea to put that idea to action.

Very few Bengalis are pleading for Arabic, what the OP posted will never happen. And no, we are an Indo-Aryan ethnic group. Changing the script will never happen, the amount of time and effort to change the script is too much and is not worth the effort. It's just people talking of ideas without an idea to put that idea to action.
The more patriotic you are the powerful the country will be
Like in Pakistan we are from Persians,Indo-Arayan,Euro-Arayan,Indo-Persian but every one is proud of their origins look at india people try to copy other cultures and looks and look what happened to them.
I hope that bengalis stand strong and avoid other problems don't do what we did
Salam

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom