What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
I wish you and Bangladesh the best
Keep your heads up and *** down brother this is how we survived

This old desi card isn't working oh yea cuz i am baloch thats why are you bengalis so inferiority complexed don't you have self respect you all look like indians and way darker your features are like burmese people then why are you on a pakistani forum crying to become an arab?
Arab wannabe much?
Even Arabs treat you like garbage
Lol i am not bangladeshi u f*cking neanderthal . can't u see my indian flags .

No, we are not. We had received The Message during the lifetime of the Holy Prophet pbuh. You Pakistanis were Hindus till about 900 AD when Amir Sabuktagin took Peshawar.

While I am waiting for the next revelation about Holy Prophet pbuh 's birth place somewhere in Bangladesh, I am also curious to know what Bangladeshis were before they received 'The Message'? :)

How can one be a religion by blood? Religion is a personal choice, you can be born one and if you want you can change it later.
Well.....not in your country at least.

It's the water from river Ganges and Brahmaputra, it infuses special Hindu genes in ones DNA, check for HBC (Hindu Blood Cells) in your blood. :(

And why would you ever need to visit Bangladesh? Reading your posts leaves me suspicious. I'm watching you, ISIS recruiter. :confused:

Sorry, I can't tell you that I am a RAW agent waiting for a 'field job' in Bangladesh, it's beyond top secret! :whistle:

While I am waiting for the next revelation about Holy Prophet pbuh 's birth place somewhere in Bangladesh, I am also curious to know what Bangladeshis were before they received 'The Message'? :)

It's the water from river Ganges and Brahmaputra, it infuses special Hindu genes in ones DNA, check for HBC (Hindu Blood Cells) in your blood. :(

Sorry, I can't tell you that I am a RAW agent waiting for a 'field job' in Bangladesh, it's beyond top secret! :whistle:
I believe asad71 was joking, during the prophet's (pbuh) lifetime the Pala Empire was not even established then.

Also, with all that pollution in the Ganges I'd be concerned if it infuses anything in your blood.

I believe asad71 was joking, during the prophet's (pbuh) lifetime the Pala Empire was not even established then.

Also, with all that pollution in the Ganges I'd be concerned if it infuses anything in your blood.
I didn't see the flag but i knew you were indian since that stupid old reply you made are only made by indians
One of the reason i stopped replying since i knew how indians cry about relating themselves to other races

Why the hell are you here?
I used a pest killer and still no luck
Did your whitening cream bottle finish
You inbred monkey

WELCOME TO PDF.... I'm also Baloch so nice to see our "numbers" increasing here lol.

P.S: Bangladeshi forum is actually a joke... indian clowns trolling bangladeshis...

Or you could just create your very own alphabet and call it Bengali Alphabet. :azn:

Meh.., you trolling em too?

You inbred monkey
Coming from someone who went from one inbred nation to another inbred nation. :o: So what's the percentage of cousin marriages in Saudi Arabia 90%?

Yes and no. Sometimes they ask for it anyways. It's what I call tough lessons, if they can't deal with the backfire then don't pull the trigger at all.

WELCOME TO PDF.... I'm also Baloch so nice to see our "numbers" increasing here lol.

P.S: Bangladeshi forum is actually a joke... indian clowns trolling bangladeshis...

They think pak is punjab and sindh but its KPK and Baloch which makes them envious and jealous enough to steal it
I agree

Coming from someone who went from one inbred nation to another inbred nation. :o: So what's the percentage of cousin marriages in Saudi Arabia 90%?

Yes and no. Sometimes they ask for it anyways. It's what I call tough lessons, if they can't deal with the backfire then don't pull the trigger at all.
Atleast we don't use whitening cream use american names and lie about our identity
Unlike some people who are extremely suffering from inferiority complex copy pasting the same quote "pakis are hindu"
On every forum
Especially on yahoo amswers and quora
And then crying to come to pakistan just so you can marry our people to erase your history so accept it you can't change history and certainly you are not welcome in Pakistan we don't want dravidan blood in our land

Atleast we don't use whitening cream use american names and lie about our identity
Unlike some people who are extremely suffering from inferiority complex copy pasting the same quote "pakis are hindu"
On every forum
Especially on yahoo amswers and quora
And then crying to come to pakistan just so you can marry our people to erase your history so accept it you can't change history and certainly you are not welcome in Pakistan we don't want dravidan blood in our land
Ever wondered why you indians are messed and why we are racist against you guys and i am proud to be it you people are full of insecurities finding a way to escape your lineage just like bobby jindaal
And remember punjab and sindh are north indian region not south or central
And KPK is afghan and Baloch is middleeast and while added you guys are friends of afghan just so you can marry their people to finish your indian identity XD

It proves that you guys are so much insecure that you had to sign up for PDF to just troll people here LMFAO
For how long do you think you can say "pak ind are friends" just to be relevant to us so you can lie about your origins

Then why do you look brown dravidans?

1.I have many Pakistani friends who look Dravidian. Sindhi/Makranis/Hazaras don't look Aryan. Northern Area people are more Mongoloid. There are more Hindu Aryans than Pakistani Aryans. I believe you got mixed up between religious identity and racial.
2. In BD we have all sorts because this immensely rich land attracted races throughout history. We literally don't need to sow crops; they grow when seeds are sprinkled. We have Mongloids, Dravidians, Burman, Arabs, Afghans-Persians - all mixed up here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom