What's new

Should we make a Petition to change the Devanagari script of Bangla!?

Are we ready for this? Will you support the Bangladesh people for this CHANGE?

• Total voters
It is also posted by some kid
Don't be scared of posting it on fb people should see this crap
I wonder what you people do in pk def page fb comments
Now i realize they have a page on fb just couple of days ago but the comment section is clean thank god

It is also posted by some kid
Don't be scared of posting it on fb people should see this crap
I wonder what you people do in pk def page fb comments
Now i realize they have a page on fb just couple of days ago but the comment section is clean thank god

Which fb page?

Can't believe this thread is still going on, Bengali doesn't use the Devanagari script, we accept that there are variations of Bengali in use today.

End of discussion. Mods close this thread down.

Can't believe this thread is still going on, Bengali doesn't use the Devanagari script, we accept that there are variations of Bengali in use today.

End of discussion. Mods close this thread down.

Brother, It doesn't matter what you call it. Fact of the matter is that it's not ours. I mean it was not devoloped by musalman. It's a brain child of Hindu and British to replaced Farsi after the fall of Nawab Siraj ud dowlah. Do some research and you will find your answer. Every non Bangladeshi Muslim I know call it Indian or Hindu. We are preserving a script that was not meant for us. If you ask me it doesn't feel good when I look at this script. I just don't like it.

Brother, It doesn't matter what you call it. Fact of the matter is that it's not ours. I mean it was not devoloped by musalman. It's a brain child of Hindu and British to replaced Farsi after the fall of Nawab Siraj ud dowlah. Do some research and you will find your answer. Every non Bangladeshi Muslim I know call it Indian or Hindu. We are preserving a script that was not meant for us. If you ask me it doesn't feel good when I look at this script. I just don't like it.
The script of a language should not be changed just because it hurts your feelings looking at it.
:crazy:

The script of a language should not be changed just because it hurts your feelings looking at it.

I'm saying it's not meant for us. It doesn't goes well with our Islamic identity. It doesn't have Islamic vibe like Urdu or Farsi.

Here comes Bihari Chacha at full volume.

I'm saying it's not meant for us. It doesn't goes well with our Islamic identity. It doesn't have Islamic vibe like Urdu or Farsi.

Why stick around? Why not get an Islamic vibe (an Islamic vibe?) speaking Urdu and Farsi, one at a time, if you can hold in your impatience to feel the vibe? Why are you buggering around with what is plainly something you dislike and detest? What do Biharis have to do with Bangladesh?

So? An Islamic identity is defined by mainly by your lifestyle. Not one's native language and script. Praying 5 times a day, fasting, avoiding alcohol, etc. If you want to define it, just dedicate yourself to learning Arabic and use it to devote your time in reading and comprehending the Quran.

Wait, he's a Bihari?

Why stick around? Why not get an Islamic vibe (an Islamic vibe?) speaking Urdu and Farsi, one at a time, if you can hold in your impatience to feel the vibe? Why are you buggering around with what is plainly something you dislike and detest? What do Biharis have to do with Bangladesh?

Stay out Mr. Indian. It's none of your concern. You do not see me post in your cow mata filthy section. I do not get involve with your internal matter. So why are you poking your nose in my business.

I'm not Bihari. If I was I would have proudly say so. I'm not double faced like coward. I speak my mind and I do not hold back like other punk around here.

Stay out Mr. Indian. It's none of your concern. You do not see me post in your cow mata filthy section. I do not get involve with your internal matter. So why are you poking your nose in my business.

I'm not Bihari. If I was I would have proudly say so. I'm not double faced like coward. I speak my mind and I do not hold back like other punk around here.

You hate Bangladesh, wish it were Pakistan still, you hate Bengali, and prefer Urdu, you hate everything that is not Pakistani - what is Bengali about you?

At least I am Indian. What are you? Other than confused and bitterly confused at that?

So? An Islamic identity is defined by mainly by your lifestyle. Not one's native language and script. Praying 5 times a day, fasting, avoiding alcohol, etc. If you want to define it, just dedicate yourself to learning Arabic and use it to devote your time in reading and comprehending the Quran.

Wait, he's a Bihari?

Bhai Jaan, you don't get it. No problem.

Na ami Bihari na. Syloti to be more exact.

You hate Bangladesh, wish it were Pakistan still, you hate Bengali, and prefer Urdu, you hate everything that is not Pakistani - what is Bengali about you?

At least I am Indian. What are you? Other than confused and bitterly confused at that?

I'm a Muslim. This is my only identity.

Be happy with yours pal. I'm not interested with you, your country or your culture. I simply don't care.

I'm who I am. I like what I am and I will express my feeling until last breath. None should concern you or yours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom