What's new

Should we attack ISIS in Iraq ?

Should we attack ISIS in Iraq ?

• Total voters
Dont you worry about us. No one dares to touch our country, nevermind a bunch of crazy baboons on Toyota pickups.

I am telling you, Turkish support for ISIS will backfire.

Yes, Turkey is not supporting ISIS, just like how Iran isnt supporting Hezbollah or other Shia groups :)
The worst thing Iran can do is attack IS. The moment you do this sectarian war will start and IS will gain support from Sunni extremist all around Iran. Iran made great mistake poking the bee hive with supporting sectarian proxies in foreign countries. Probably IS will want to give Iran a piece of their own pie.

The worst thing Iran can do is attack IS. The moment you do this sectarian war will start and IS will gain support from Sunni extremist all around Iran. Iran made great mistake poking the bee hive with supporting sectarian proxies in foreign countries.

You seem very obsessed about us, do you also see Iran under your bed ? :rofl:

Yes, it is us who created Sunni extremism, it is us who order them to kill and cut head of anyone. It is us who load them with guns,weapons and money to create havoc in the region. Ofcourse it is not Turkey or Saudi, but Iran :)

Sure bozo, whatever you say.

they are a bunch of crazy lunatics racing around in desert on their Toyota pick up truck
yes the same goes to al qaida bunch of lunatics in trucks.. but they evolve or change taktics.. don't be a idiot its not so easy as you think..

Show me sources,news,pictures that show Shia groups cutting head of even their enemies just because they belong to a different sect ?

40 die in Baghdad massacre as Shia militia go on rampage | Guardian Weekly | guardian.co.uk

Some were shouting 'The Mahdi army is coming'. They warned Sunnis to leave the area

Mr Makki accused the police of standing by and watching the killing. The Baghdad police are largely made up of Shias, and groups within them are loyal to another militia known as the Badr brigades. Police commandos have been involved in running secret prisons and death squads

the same as isis asking christians, jesidi, sunni to leave.. so you can cut of heads or blast them with a gun in their head where is the difference?

it's like I see it everywhere you iranian shias are always the same: "shias will never do a bad thing.." you will always defend them and call if it fits to your version of the world every sunni a wahabi..

yes the same goes to al qaida bunch of lunatics in trucks.. but they evolve or change taktics.. don't be a idiot its not so easy as you think..

40 die in Baghdad massacre as Shia militia go on rampage | Guardian Weekly | guardian.co.uk

the same as isis asking christians, jesidi, sunni to leave.. so you can cut of heads or blast them with a gun in their head where is the difference?

it's like I see it everywhere you iranian shias are always the same: "shias will never do a bad thing.." you will always defend them and call if it fits to your version of the world every sunni a wahabi..
Stop whining, and join your Sunni brothers in Iraq.

Heb je weer een nieuwe account gemaakt vieze boeler. :lol:

You seem very obsessed about us, do you also see Iran under your bed ? :rofl:

Yes, it is us who created Sunni extremism, it is us who order them to kill and cut head of anyone. It is us who load them with guns,weapons and money to create havoc in the region. Ofcourse it is not Turkey or Saudi, but Iran :)

Sure bozo, whatever you say.

IS wouldn't gained ground in Iraq and Syria if Malaki and Assad has inclusive policies. Iran should learn from these mistakes and be more inclusive government, otherwise you will go down the same road.

Congratulations, you found me a article from many years ago in which supposedly 40 people died at the hands of Shia's.

I dont deny such things happened but like i said this is NOTHING COMPARED to what Sunni groups are doing now, they have commited THOUSAND TIMES more murders and crimes than Shia groups, it is not even comparable. Sunni Islamist militants are extremely wild and agressive compared to Shias, do you want me to posts hundreds of videos and pictures ? Then you can do the same... we will see which one is more barbaric.

IS wouldn't gained ground in Iraq and Syria if Malaki and Assad has inclusive policies. Iran should learn from these mistakes and be more inclusive government, otherwise you will go down the same road.

Dont worry about us, we are a unified country. You should worry about the millions of Kurds who dont associate themself with Turkish identity and want to grab lands from your territory.

Give yourself advice because you have your problems too.

Hoe is je weekend na een werkweek wc's schoonmaken? :lol: Is this your double account?
I'm not Surenas, but he is unbanned. He can now continue giving heartburn and sore butts to Turks and Arabs.

Yes, Turkey is not supporting ISIS, just like how Iran isnt supporting Hezbollah or other Shia groups

by comparing us with iran hizböller (böller = german word for firecrackers) realation you just give me 100 % ack by writing this.. anyway if isis attacks iran ten thousands would join them freely..
that is why I alwys say do not trust persians and their underdogs in syria/lebnan never..

brainwashed people like you sometimes I just wish isis directly heading to you then we would see how it is to be attacked at both sides from afghan and iraqi border with massive support from golf arabs..

Heb je weer een nieuwe account gemaakt vieze boeler.
even if I do not speak this language I can understand you :D

whining? I am warning you not to be foolish.. but why I am doing this? I should wait and enjoy the show : kurds getting terror, iranians are afraid and in panic, golf arabs will get their show back to them.. everything could be fine for us :)

They are same, but IRGC is more religious.

and Army is more brutal ... that why in Iran , they will just send IRIGC to deal with terrorist groups ...
if some group make them really angry , they will send army and they will just kill anyone who oppose them ... it

Never know, could asked for Jihad and send tens of thousands of volunteers as well as weapons and money into Iraq. You know from the Iraq-Iran war.

we knew this that why we are just watching ....

by comparing us with iran hizböller (böller = german word for firecrackers) realation you just give me 100 % ack by writing this.. anyway if isis attacks iran ten thousands would join them freely..
that is why I alwys say do not trust persians and their underdogs in syria/lebnan never..

brainwashed people like you sometimes I just wish isis directly heading to you then we would see how it is to be attacked at both sides from afghan and iraqi border with massive support from golf arabs..
You call me brainwashed but you are hoping for a terrorist murderous group like ISIS to attack another country? LOL, then what does it make you ? A brainwashed sunni militant suicide bomber ?

Try it, send your ISIS mercenaries towards us and we will give them a good spanking, show the world your true colour of who you are and what for terrorists you support. Thats right, you are nothing less but a terrorist sympathisant who wish to create chaos and killings.

You call me brainwashed but you are hoping for a terrorist murderous group like ISIS to attack another country? LOL, then what does it make you ? A brainwashed sunni militant suicide bomber ?

Try it, send your ISIS mercenaries towards us and we will give them a good spanking, show the world your true colour of who you are and what for terrorists you support. Thats right, you are nothing less but a terrorist sympathisant who wish to create chaos and killings.

don't take seriously in PDF ... and don't wast your time for them ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom