What's new

Should we attack ISIS in Iraq ?

Should we attack ISIS in Iraq ?

• Total voters
Such foul language and temper tantrum coming from one so delicate and fragile such as yourself is quite peculiar. Where possibly could all this hurt and anger be coming from? Surely, it couldnt be because reading a few lines of truth on the internet caused such a mental breakdown and outburst of emotion that you had to stoop so low as to ranting and raving about manhood and talking ill against other peoples mothers? I mean, what the f*ck?

Yes indeed, you are a delicate little thing arent you?

Its OK tho, i forgive you, little flower. :laugh:

Why do you write in bold ? you think your opinion is more important then others ? Dont write rubbish and write like a normal person.

I exposed your hypocricy, its better to change your avatar into a muppet :(

Sorry man

Soon IS will knock on the door of those keyboard wariors...

It'll knock on your own keyboard warriors doors too, as a matter of fact you guys share borders with them and according to your own sources hundreds of Turks have joined them, and that's a security threat that you must take seriously (just wait a bit, they know what they're doing and they don't want to open too many fronts) I can't believe you think that ISIS is your ally or they'll spare you because Turkey is a Sunni Majority country; Kurds made the same mistake and right now they're begging the US to intervene.

Why won't we settle this once and for all: the world vs Isis and turkey

Why do you write in bold ? you think your opinion is more important then others ? Dont write rubbish and write like a normal person.

I exposed your hypocricy, its better to change your avatar into a muppet :(

Sorry man
Whatever you say Jose (pronounced HO-ZAY for your dumbass).

Ps, i think that once the original Crip thing wore off by the 80s that African-American gangs in Los Angeles that still affiliate with color coded attire and fight (and sometimes kill) over colors is the some of the stupidest shit ever. With that said however, id still put up a picture of Eazy-E because i like and respected his talent and wit as a rapper while he was alive, even tho i dont endorse anything about the Crips or many of the themes in his lyrics. But he was still witty and a great talent.

Similarly, i see no contradiction between my regards for Brig-Gen Shoushstari and the outrage i felt when he was murdered along with 40-odd other people and my condemnation and criticism of crimes carried out in the name of God by the Islamic Republic over the past 35 years.

But because you are nothing but a pea-brain and delicate little flower prone to mental breakdowns that is only interested in "winning" imaginery conflicts on the internet that the other side doesnt actually give a shit about you wouldnt understand that just like you dont understand that the truth trumps anything and everything and that criticism and condemnation of crimes, even by ones own family, is morally right.

If i had a son that victimized and committed a serious crime against another person id beat his '***' and drop him off at the police station myself. Even though it would no doubt pain me like nothing else to do it, id do it because thats just the right thing to do and the moral thing any believer in justice would do, let alone some God or another. But fanboys and unintelligent little fanatics like you, you deny crimes committed by people that you dont even know and by a system that you have no say or stakes in because the truth upsets your little fantasy that you are a stalwart and a patriot of something that you want to believe is superior (presumably to Turks and Arabs among others) and sacred (and so fundamentally always in the right). Thus you and narrow-minded little idiots like you derive your sense of personal esteem, pride and identity from this false sense of patriotism to a system you have no part in outside of your imagination because you lack character and the intelligence and courage to question yourself and the things that you have either been led, or have led yourself, to believe is sacred.

This is a common personality disorder common to all ultra-nationalists; denial, self-deception, puffery, self-appreciation, easily aroused and provoked etc In essence then, well, you're just a delicate little flower in need of some love, arent you? :omghaha:

Sad life you people have. Getting angry over the internet with strangers that challenge the source that your hollow identity is built around and from which you wrongly derive your sense of worth and purpose in life instead of actually looking in and at your own life to find that. Well i got news for you, dont like the truth? "tough shit".

Ps, i think that once the original Crip thing wore off by the 80s that African-American gangs in Los Angeles that still affiliate with color coded attire and fight (and sometimes kill) over colors is the some of the stupidest shit ever. With that said however, id still put up a picture of Eazy-E because i like and respected his talent and wit as a rapper while he was alive, even tho i dont endorse anything about the Crips or many of the themes in his lyrics. But he was still witty and a great talent.

Similarly, i see no contradiction between my regards for Brig-Gen Shoushstari and the outrage i felt when he was murdered along with 40-odd other people and my condemnation and criticism of crimes carried out in the name of God by the Islamic Republic over the past 35 years.

But because you are nothing but a pea-brain and delicate little flower prone to mental breakdowns that is only interested in "winning" imaginery conflicts on the internet that the other side doesnt actually give a shit about you wouldnt understand that just like you dont understand that the truth trumps anything and everything and that criticism and condemnation of crimes, even by ones own family, is morally right.

If i had a son that victimized and committed a serious crime against another person id beat his '***' and drop him off at the police station myself. Even though it would no doubt pain me like nothing else to do it, id do it because thats just the right thing to do and the moral thing any believer in justice would do, let alone some God or another. But fanboys and unintelligent little fanatics like you, you deny crimes committed by people that you dont even know and by a system that you have no say or stakes in because the truth upsets your little fantasy that you are a stalwart and a patriot of something that you want to believe is superior (presumably to Turks and Arabs among others) and sacred (and so fundamentally always in the right). Thus you and narrow-minded little idiots like you derive your sense of personal esteem, pride and identity from this false sense of patriotism to a system you have no part in outside of your imagination because you lack character and the intelligence and courage to question yourself and the things that you have either been led, or have led yourself, to believe is sacred.

This is a common personality disorder common to all ultra-nationalists; denial, self-deception, puffery, self-appreciation, easily aroused and provoked etc In essence then, well, you're just a delicate little flower in need of some love, arent you? :omghaha:

Sad life you people have. Getting angry over the internet with strangers that challenge the source that your hollow identity is built around and from which you wrongly derive your sense of worth and purpose in life instead of actually looking in and at your own life to find that. Well i got news for you, dont like the truth? "tough shit".

LOL... you seriously wasted your time to write that horse s.hit ?

You are a hypocrite and nothing else, sonny.

You got caught with your pants down worshipping a IRGC general :lol: now you try to write a book trying to justify it lmao. The man you have in your avatar would have grabbed by your ear and delivered you to the police station himself :rofl:

You support a IRGC general who gave his life, values to a organization which you talk trash about.

You are a hypocrite and nothing else. Now write me a book or two while i print it out and use it as toilet paper hehe looool

Feeling heat, Maliki warns Sistani against opposing third term - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

He wants to cling to power so much he's even going against Sistani now while's hes a Shia Islamist

Disrespect towards the Ayatollah Shia follow ?

He become a problem , when shiia militants gather to counter ISIS , he just asked American to come Baghdad and his purpose was to "make balance" and "counter shiia militia and Iran with USA forces " ... he just saying " I don't trust you " and he just want himself in power and he just divide shia ( and in general Iraq ) to different forces ...
even in Iran is no one happy about his action but we just don't want to drag in their problem ....

side note : I really like these so called "Brave Iranian" , they are talking about military operation in Iraq but they just insult Army , IRIGC and Basij and IRI ...

let me guess , you are talking about war and you want that IRIGC and Bassijis ( whom you hate ) send to war while you sit on you asses in Tehran and western countries and continue your pro-western activity and saying big words and do whetever you can to weaken Iran ...

in the end , you really don't care about Iraq/kurds/Yazidi , you just want to send the people you hate to war and enjoy your times in your home and then come and say " IRI betrayed Iran , they shouldn't send any Iranian to save ARABS "

I knew you very well ....

I suggest if war happen , IRI should declare state of war and send you BRAVE pro-western to front line of battlefield ....

Who is the general in your avatar

LOL... you seriously wasted your time to write that horse s.hit ?

You are a hypocrite and nothing else, sonny.

You got caught with your pants down worshipping a IRGC general :lol: now you try to write a book trying to justify it lmao. The man you have in your avatar would have grabbed by your ear and delivered you to the police station himself :rofl:

You support a IRGC general who gave his life, values to a organization which you talk trash about.

You are a hypocrite and nothing else. Now write me a book or two while i print it out and use it as toilet paper hehe looool
A book? Pahahahahaha. Typical ADHD afflicted fanboy, this Britney thinks that a few paragraphs is a book! You are a bigger imbecile than i previoiusly suspected. Its not a waste of my time slapping little punks like you with some reality. Dont tell me you're still upset, did i hurt your feelings again by demolishing your hollow sense of esteem and purpose for living little flower? :laugh:

Who is the general in your avatar

Brig-General Noor Ali Shooshtari, a war veteren (Iran-Iraq war) and martyr (killed by a suicide bomber in Pishin, Sistan-Baluchestan in 2009).

The fighting has came pretty close to our borders, not really close but a few weeks or months and they will be almost face to face with our border guard/soldiers.

Is it time for us to carry out air raids, pound them with artillery ? Or just wait for them to near our borders slowly ?

What is the best strategy for Iranian military to counter these ISIS subhumans ?
Just keep quiet and support diplomatically to the victims. Dont go into the mess in this situation. It will not be good for your country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom