What's new

Should vietnam move it's capital to the south

Propaganda, no more word. The truth is that PLA has been suddenly attacked on our local women guerrilla.

maybe you're confused between capture and attack: capture mean unconditional surrender, attack mean action, if attack you wouldn't see that our PLA soldier was given the medic treatement to your ladies, consider that they're luck not fall into Japanese's hand as in WW2. you know why your women didn't hate us because we treated them with dignity and respect..

maybe you're confused between capture and attack: capture mean unconditional surrender, attack mean action, if attack you wouldn't see that our PLA soldier was given the medic treatement to your ladies, consider that they're luck not fall into Japanese's hand as in WW2. you know why your women didn't hate us because we treated them with dignity and respect..

Honestly, we don't have much interest on their women.

What did PLA in 1979 ? suddenly opened fire with artillery and big humane wave overflooding in front. Our guerrilla hás been spended all bullet in first day.

China misilles is fake products, so it will fell down in China lands, no problem.

After color revolution in China, CPC will disappeared and corrupted officials will be arestedin USA or in Europa.

Today US president could visit Hanoi if he want, no needed to open new Vietnam war.

Funny, you are joining China's sponsored AIIB and rejecting TPP, the US is surely pretty much pissed at your government.

Honestly, we don't have much interest on their women.

I don't like to póst photos here, I will be banned very quickly. Chinese PLA is similier to other invaders, no more.

Funny, you are joining China's sponsored AIIB and rejecting TPP, the US is surely pretty much pissed at your government.

Joining to AIIB is not free of Charge. China money, China contractor, China technology.

What does it mean ? Low quality project.

Joining to AIIB is not free of Charge. China money, China contractor, China technology.

What does it mean ? Low quality project.

Yet no to TPP, and do you think the US will be happy with your country?

And you have already antagonized the US for your national interests, so do you think you have to antagonize China again?

Your government is surely smarter than you.

Yeah, the Chinese technology is all fake counterfeit, yet you are still paying to acquire it?

To join our AIIB is basically giving us the access to promote our technology hub.

I will support whatever China move to burn and raze Vietnam capital to the ground :china:

US had done that in the past :usflag:

After all they want to move their capital further south

Too right. The Vietnamese navy lost to a bunch of speedboats. That's probably the single most humiliating naval defeat in the 20th century.

They can't swim, let alone fighting in terms of Modern Naval warfare. It's futile if they think their Kilos Submarine will give much differences in battle strength, after all with only Cham Ranh Bay as the solely Naval base who can sheltering and supporting their Kilo and no other fleet and facilities to support their Submarine fleet, their submarine is sitting duck

They can't swim, let alone fighting in terms of Modern Naval warfare. It's futile if they think their Kilos Submarine will give much differences in battle strength, after all with only Cham Ranh Bay as the solely Naval base who can sheltering and supporting their Kilo and no other fleet and facilities to support their Submarine fleet, their submarine is sitting duck

None of their sailors can yet operate those Kilo SSK.

After submarine training, India likely to train Vietnamese pilots to fly Sukhois - The Times of India

Khmer Rouge is puppet of China. Viets punished Polpot for what he did invaded in to our soil and killed our innovent Vietnamese.

In fact China is puppet of USA in cold war, you would liked showed of your trust on your new master in 1979.

What is wrong with Indonesia members here ? no need to kiss @ of Chinese here.

i just add more fuel here like your friend did before

China should have acted during the Vietnam War the way the US did during the Korean War:partition the Peninsula。

Without the whole hearted support of China,the best the Vietcongs could have achieved was hanging on to the northern part of the country。

Lesson learned。China should and will strive for a partitioned Vietnam next time the opportunity knocks on the door。:azn:

China should have acted during the Vietnam War the way the US did during the Korean War:partition the Peninsula。

Without the whole hearted support of China,the best the Vietcongs could have achieved was hanging on to the northern part of the country。

Lesson learned。China should and will strive for a partitioned Vietnam next time the opportunity knocks on the door。:azn:
i personally like the idea of 5th domination :rofl:

These despicably ungrateful sons of a what you。。。:rofl:
ya i know i know, i contradict myself. don't want the ....... be part of the big family and yet the 5th domination is very tempting. Dilemma man :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom