What's new

Should posting fake news be a bannable offense?

Should posting fake news be a bannable offense?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

A.P. Richelieu

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Plenty of people post stuff in threads or even start threads containing what can be proven to be fake news for propaganda reasons.
Should there be a rule that users have to remove such stuff voluntarily, once their stuff has been debunked?

Yes..with warning and strikes etc...first time warning, and then followed by 3 strikes..
Some members are habitual offenders.. they always post fake news. those strikes are retained until three months since the time of the last strike..after three months those expire.
@waz @Horus @Slav Defence @WebMaster

I would support this in RL because thats conflicting with the citizens right to obtain information by distorting reality but then lefties will come up with ''press freedom''.

Plenty of people post stuff in threads or even start threads containing what can be proven to be fake news for propaganda reasons.
Should there be a rule that users have to remove such stuff voluntarily, once their stuff has been debunked?
fake like Iraqi WMDs or....................?

What about the false flaggers? Some of them have even managed to become very popular for their anti-India stance

Point out examples instead of making vague accusations.

What about the false flaggers? Some of them have even managed to become very popular for their anti-India stance
There are many moronic buffoons here with Pakistani flags who make Pakistan look ridiculous, does that mean they are Indians in reality?

There are many moronic buffoons here with Pakistani flags who make Pakistan look ridiculous, does that mean they are Indians in reality?
Looks like you got serious comprehension issues. Did I ever say the anti-India posts made by false-flaggers are Pakistanis in reality?

Just like how most members on this forum want to ban posters who publish fake news, I wanted the moderators to keep a tab on false-flaggers as well

Looks like you got serious comprehension issues. Did I ever say the anti-India posts made by false-flaggers are Pakistanis in reality?
If you did not imply that those were either Pakistani or Chinese then what did you imply? that those with "false" flags criticizing India were in reality Martians?

If you did not imply that those were either Pakistani or Chinese then what did you imply? that those with "false" flags criticizing India were in reality Martians?
WTF! I was referring to false-flaggers from either side irrespective of their country.

I would support this in RL because thats conflicting with the citizens right to obtain information by distorting reality but then lefties will come up with ''press freedom''.

To be honest in this day and age righties are just as much concerned with "press freedom". All major far right groups today position themselves as protectors of free speech.

If you want to shut down debate you can start with all the bakhts and zionists on this forum. Last I checked it was Pakistani defence forum, not enemies of Pakistan chat board.

Back
Top Bottom