What's new

Imran K should be hanged in D-Chowk after this..(fake news by Jang)-Ahmad Norani

Dont knowwhy not first Military and MI fix this asshole JEW GROUP and their ****** owner.

Untitled.jpg

He is absolutely correct.....IK should be made example of just like Musharraf.

By whom, do name those who are going to do it ok?

All of noon league should be hanged who Conspired & Attacked Supreme Court of Pakistan and made example of.

Meanwhile enjoy...obedient Kutta once BOOTS come to haunt your leader whom you worship would be like that.

zia-n-nawaz-jpg.24374

And my lord, what about Quaid-e-Patwariyaan Hazrat Nawaz Sharif and his brother Showbaz Tharki Sharif?

as much as it butt hurts the Bunya group of Raiwand

I say this

Imran Khan Zindabad

the election was stolen from him but he gracefully accepted the defeat although the Nawaz league win was fabricated.
now this Jang Geo group is getting desperate and see everyone who criticizes them as ISI agent

today I gladly celebrate my former affiliation with ISI and my love for my country and its armed forces

I wont do anything to this unknown and nameless reporter .. even typing his name gives him undue importance. forget him and dismiss him and he will die like many unknown trolls.

This noorani guy is frustrated. No doubt about that.

This article shows that certain party/people want him gone forever. Its seems like a message that what powerful people are planning to do. IK needs precautions more than anything else.

lol. Thats kinda extreme about hanging him up.

Well ofcourse there are things that he cant do even if he said so.

But hanging him up just to make example?
Please,
Go hang zardari to make the best example possible so far.

Jail IK Up.
Thats seems more appropriate.
Jail him till he slaps the tali arses!

never heard of him before, he is acting like he is seeking attention... anyway, his background should be investigated, he is clearly not having a clear background..

You never heard about him whereas he is old pro PTI journalist ... You yourself have mentioned him in your threads in past .........

tweet

@ Ahmad Noorani ‏

PML-N started taking on media from very 1st day.This 1st PR by PM House was replied by a journo narrating an incident
First attack on journalist by pmln supporters

ahmad noorani @theNews
PPP & PMLN understanding over corruption ?

tweet talk by Ahmad Noorani with Najam Sethi.
CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !! | Page 9

@mr42O
Wasn't he pro PTI journalist,,,,??
PMLN goverment influence media houses - Ahmad Noorani
Discrepancies pointed out in Nawaz’s assets declaration Election Tribunal m

@nana41
This is anti-MQM journalist .........
Ahmad Noorani realse MQM rigging vidoes

You never heard about hiis whereas he is old pro PTI journalist ... You yourself have mentioned him in your threads in past .........

twee

@ Ahmad Noorani ‏

PML-N started taking on media from very 1st day.This 1st PR by PM House was replied by a journo narrating an incident
First attack on journalist by pmln supporters

ahmad noorani @theNews
PPP & PMLN understanding over corruption ?

tweet talk by Ahmad Noorani with Najam Sethi.
CJ takes sou moto against his own Son !! | Page 9

@mr42O
Wasn't he pro PTI journalist,,,,??
PMLN goverment influence media houses - Ahmad Noorani
Discrepancies pointed out in Nawaz’s assets declaration Election Tribunal m

@nana41
This is anti-MQM journalist .........
Ahmad Noorani realse MQM rigging vidoes
Any body(urdu speaking) working for geo/jang/the news, is also working for its armed wing,gang of killers/bhatta thugs, ...MQM.

Last edited:
Someone badly need mental treatment.
Collect this"biggest blunder In human history, change islamic into peoples republic, get in cabinet with sindhi revolutionary ZARDARI and start revolution against feudalism, bla, bla " rubbish, along with this peekdan called shakeel,..throw them over at wahga border and bring in long suffering muslims from Muzaffer Garrh( india), 'Bihari' in Bangla Desh and Rohingas from Birma.That's my mental treatment for my peac of mind.

Last edited:
as much as it butt hurts the Bunya group of Raiwand

I say this

Imran Khan Zindabad

the election was stolen from him but he gracefully accepted the defeat although the Nawaz league win was fabricated.
now this Jang Geo group is getting desperate and see everyone who criticizes them as ISI agent

today I gladly celebrate my former affiliation with ISI and my love for my country and its armed forces

I wont do anything to this unknown and nameless reporter .. even typing his name gives him undue importance. forget him and dismiss him and he will die like many unknown trolls.
I am sure all our military jawans, and nearly all over civilian jawans are blessed with IRFAN BALOCHI spirit...Bless you younger brother.

Back
Top Bottom