What's new

Imran K should be hanged in D-Chowk after this..(fake news by Jang)-Ahmad Norani

Has someone explain Imran Khan policy because its very hard to understand to the ordinary men according to him his first mistake was that he support to Musharraf then suddenly his another mistake was to protégé guy for squints eyed Iftikhar CH what we are called him naïve leader or obtuse. Imran Khan kind of leaders make one's in while he can't firm his policy and he doing emulate what Nawaz done in the reign of Zardari. Nawaz assured the common people that if you help us to restate CH squints eyed once we definitely ensure you the problem of Pakistan like high rate of food items /jobs & law & order was perfect and now we seen how much it perfect.
The fraternity of politician are corrupted whether its Imran/zardari and Nawaz our real problem is high rate of food item . we have not interested to recounting of vote for 4 seats even though Pakistan was immerse ship and you put last hobnail on it with your confused agitation. Imran kindly also advice about $ 80 lacks missing at the account of SK & it would not be a allegation your own party members raised this question from you plz reply him???????????

I am sorry. he is not a stupid. actually he is mentally disorder personality.
how could you find this video has MQM was stupid or they blind fold there mind & eyes despite of they see that someone make movie to them but they are busy for rigging

Has someone explain Imran Khan policy because its very hard to understand to the ordinary men according to him his first mistake was that he support to Musharraf then suddenly his another mistake was to protégé guy for squints eyed Iftikhar CH what we are called him naïve leader or obtuse. Imran Khan kind of leaders make one's in while he can't firm his policy and he doing emulate what Nawaz done in the reign of Zardari. Nawaz assured the common people that if you help us to restate CH squints eyed once we definitely ensure you the problem of Pakistan like high rate of food items /jobs & law & order was perfect and now we seen how much it perfect.
The fraternity of politician are corrupted whether its Imran/zardari and Nawaz our real problem is high rate of food item . we have not interested to recounting of vote for 4 seats even though Pakistan was immerse ship and you put last hobnail on it with your confused agitation. Imran kindly also advice about $ 80 lacks missing at the account of SK & it would not be a allegation your own party members raised this question from you plz reply him???????????

how could you find this video has MQM was stupid or they blind fold there mind & eyes despite of they see that someone make movie to them but they are busy for rigging
totally agreed w/you

Last edited:
Any body(urdu speaking) working for geo/jang/the news, is also working for its armed wing,gang of killers/bhatta thugs, ...MQM.

Those Urdu speaking who voted to PTI also work for its armed wing, gang of killers/bhatta thugs :azn:

I with all honesty, believe 99% of urdu speaking population of Pakistan has nothing to do with the rest of 1%, the enemy of Pakistan identified as geo/jang/the news and mqm.

Ahmad noorani is an indian agent.

QTPSmWQY_400x400.jpeg

just look at his face... ISI should pick and fix this guy...
Everyone who does not agree with your twisted psycho opinion that your zani leader U-turn khan has shoved in your butt, is an indian agent.

I with all honesty, believe 99% of urdu speaking population of Pakistan has nothing to do with the rest of 1%, the enemy of Pakistan identified as geo/jang/the news and mqm.

But 70 Urdu speaking population of Karachi support MQM :cheesy:

I agree 100% with Ahmad Noorani & Geo/Jang goup, @ a time especially when there is civil/military tensions Imran Khan's usual dhandli Ranting's & his Dharna Drama can derail democracy , PPP,ANP & MQM were not even allowed to campaign during the elections even Jui(f) have complained of rigging but still they are all standing with democracy , but PTI on the other hand instead of governing KP, is hell bend to derail the whole system & to me that is simply unacceptable,
these are my opinion as a democrat, who strongly believe in the continuation of democracy & supremacy of the parliament , & I stand by it

You need to get your head checked along with this Noorani idiot!

You need to stop masturbating. Your brain cells are constantly decreasing.

baat kerne ki tameez nahi he tum me think tanker? i made a light hearted joke

I am sorry. he is not a stupid. actually he is mentally disorder personality.
Those Urdu speaking who voted to PTI also work for its armed wing, gang of killers/bhatta thugs :azn:

I couldn't understand why you people spasm of spew against URDU speaking if this community doesn't came from INDIA then who taught you the decorum and deference to your elders or if they didn't migrate then you till now speak with your parents in a slang language & you called them THY,THEE & THOU. Who explain you how to used sanitary.

other wise PUNJAB & other parts of Pakistan fields doesn't need disseminate to cadastral for the land who changed you ferocity into human the same community so plz don't malign any one and not be judgemental for any community.

I couldn't understand why you people spasm of spew against URDU speaking if this community doesn't came from INDIA then who taught you the decorum and deference to your elders or if they didn't migrate then you till now speak with your parents in a slang language & you called them THY,THEE & THOU. Who explain you how to used sanitary.

other wise PUNJAB & other parts of Pakistan fields doesn't need disseminate to cadastral for the land who changed you ferocity into human the same community so plz don't malign any one and not be judgemental for any community.
When did I :what:

Back
Top Bottom