What's new

MQM accuses Rangers of killing four workers

1) the LEAs are torturing in some of the most brutal manners imaginable, and this is the fact, MQM mass graves have been found in margalla hills 360 MQM workers were killed and dumped in the margalla hills by agencies

MQM did the same in Karachi and more then that!

2) the SC is not taking any notice or suo moto, it is waiting till Karachi gives birth to mohajir repblican army or something which happened in balochistan

SC not even directly named MQM last year and called "Sare jamatain". The fact is MQM was on the top of the list and why SC didnt call MQM name directly because if they call MQM TERRORIST involved in Karachi that begerat sitting in UK go-a-head to MQM militia to start destroy karachi like they're doing from past many years... shutdown whole karachi.... start killing innocent to give shutup answer to SC.

3) the home minister is turning a blind eye by letting it happen, he is not trying to investigate but he says that vitims must provide proves of the LEA involvement

When 1000s of people killed/murdered/tortured is that Ishrat-ul-Ibad did anything ?? Infact he is also BLIND as well! today MQM known as prostitute party everytime and with every Govt MQM join. One side bashing the similar govt and another side sitting with them in the same box.

4) the federal govt is not taking any steps to ensure that their citizen lives are protected, monitoring committee not yet formed after 1 yr of operation

Before assume this... think what you guyz did in 90s

5) what do you call a state where people are easily kidnapped and tortured to death and the state is helpless to find the source of the mess?

again what do you call a state where people are easily kidnaped/tortured to death blaa blaa and no one dare to call that SOURCE NAME! do you know WHY ?

now where should MQM go, to the UN? to ask UN to intervene? to send peace keeping force?

Thats what MQM do @ last... they are foriegn funded party whom leader sitting in UK and creating mess in other country name (PAKISTAN)

MQM did the same in Karachi and more then that!

SC not even directly named MQM last year and called "Sare jamatain". The fact is MQM was on the top of the list and why SC didnt call MQM name directly because if they call MQM TERRORIST involved in Karachi that begerat sitting in UK go-a-head to MQM militia to start destroy karachi like they're doing from past many years... shutdown whole karachi.... start killing innocent to give shutup answer to SC.

When 1000s of people killed/murdered/tortured is that Ishrat-ul-Ibad did anything ?? Infact he is also BLIND as well! today MQM known as prostitute party everytime and with every Govt MQM join. One side bashing the similar govt and another side sitting with them in the same box.

Before assume this... think what you guyz did in 90s

again what do you call a state where people are easily kidnaped/tortured to death blaa blaa and no one dare to call that SOURCE NAME! do you know WHY ?

Thats what MQM do @ last... they are foriegn funded party whom leader sitting in UK and creating mess in other country name (PAKISTAN)

the posts can't get more stupid then this, i always knew you had no brains(by your posts, now its confirmed, so im refraining from answering you

torturing has always been the thing about police, LEA, agencies/ drug cartels etc, it has nothing to do with MQM, karachi guys got guns from the afghans themselves in the 80s, karachi didn't even have guns before afghanis arrived

Karachi MQM workers were also issued guns in thousands when MQM was in govt with zardari.

well you posted a random youtube video, i need a better source, anybody can upload any video with fake titles in youtube

indeed. but your blames dont have any evidence against the state or even rangers.

above all you said it was dubai video then prove it

Karachi MQM workers were also issued guns in thousands when MQM was in govt with zardari.

ohh, well i thought it was okay to talk a sensible person, but i guess you are dumber than i thought

one can easily get guns, there is no issue about it, the issue was ZM issued 4 million gun licenses to kill a specific group of ethnicity, so the terrorists were given license to kill

you still need to prove MQM tortured people

i hope the state does that to talibans as wellthere were three elements involved in east pakistan debacle

1) the dirty mullahs( jamaat e islami, al badr, al shams) same mullahs who refused to offer funeral of quaid e azam have now become biggest thekedars of pakistan and islam

2) the army/establishment

3) feudocracy dictators

the same elements will break this country once again

the final solution for any state to survive is to put the mullahs on the deepest depths of hell, this is what europe did as well
Mr the one who led funeral was ALLAMA Shabbir Ahmed Usmani who is famous Mullah and yes also politicians like Altaf were also part of that break up who are nothing but pet dogs of India and USA

What has the city of Quaid turned into.:tsk:

Everybody seems to be justifying this brutality by saying the other one deserves that but in the end every one of us will suffer one way or other. We all need to stop and think wtf is happening and why. Altaf is enjoying in his mansion, Zadari, Bilawal are enjoying in their Mansions, at the end of the day its the common man who is suffering and dying because of politics. These corrupt elites have nothing to lose their families are outside, they have billions stored with them to enjoy. Its the common man who needs to get up and say enough is enough, we are not going to be used by any of these elite terrorists.

It is so sad to see that even after 5 years of havoc and corruption of PPP in Pakistan, they were still able to form government in Sindh and now MQM is also joining them, what does that tell us about both these parties. MQM has always managed to stay in power was it Musharaf or PPP and even now. These parties are only concerned about power and wealth. They dont give a damn about their workers or anyone else.

The people of Karachi need to make a decision to let these thugs rule and them while they continue to die for them or stand up and throw these bastards out and make an example out of them.

the posts can't get more stupid then this, i always knew you had no brains(by your posts, now its confirmed, so im refraining from answering you

LOL I knew how much capable you & ability of understanding things... a person who is supporting well known terrorist party and justify their crimes have brain or not.

ohh, well i thought it was okay to talk a sensible person, but i guess you are dumber than i thought

one can easily get guns, there is no issue about it, the issue was ZM issued 4 million gun licenses to kill a specific group of ethnicity, so the terrorists were given license to kill

you still need to prove MQM tortured people

poray forum may khali yehi samajdaar hey baki sab pagal hain LOLZz

Last edited:
Harden up this is nothing. What surprises me is MQM has done this to its opponents, why do they cry when this happens to them. Militant politics is a dirty cum violent bone.
but what are our Intelligence agencies doing? are they so incompetent that they cant even have a clue about whose doing what in Karachi? if they cant have a control on them then how do we expect them to handle any external threat by CIA/RAW etc?

We blabber day and night on taking strong actions against Talibans,which is understandable as they are our enemies,have killed thousands of our civilians and soldiers..are playing with our ideology....what about these militants in Karachi? they arent less than Taliban...just a twisted form..... the only difference seems here that they associate themselves with Political Parties and hide under their cover while Talibans openly claim the responsibility and fight on their own...they are both same!

the thing is Karachi is more dangerous and complicated than FATA....and its a complete failure on our (Government,Army/ISI)part in letting it go so easily in the hands of militants in Karachi....Taliban issue is just a decade old while the problems in Karachi are from 90z hence it should have been given more importance!

@mave

Have you gone completely bonkers?????? I mean What the fcuk I just read, are you mental or a nut case? Wali babur murderers were recognized by WITNESS BEFORE HE WAS MURDERED BY UNKNOWN MQM TERRORISTS.... ON THE BASIS OF THIS MASOOM WITNESS WHO was shaheeed by your MQM terrorists that they were put in to jail.... THIS WITNESS WAS THERE WHEN THOSE MURDERERS KILLED WALI BABUR AND HE VISUALLY CONFIRMED IN COURTS THAT THESE WERE THE MURDERERS. HAVE YOU EVEN BOTHER TO READ HOW THE COMPLETE TRAIL WENT, WARNAA MUSHARRAF KA WAKEEL CHURWAAA NA LAYTAA MQM KAI BANDAY?????????????

Atleast went all those 4 links that I have posted,,, it was clearly posted in this..... how 6 witnesses were killed one by one but Thanks to ALLAH they identified them before they were killed.

I just recognized i'm arguing with a mental MQM case who are as usual making up stories of how Rangers were there and helped those plain cloth boogie man without a link to backup . Kash I knew you, I would have reported your higher ups, so to remove you from ranks Sympathizers of MQM in LEA is what failing them.

I could not read beyond 2 lines of your post as in your dumb urge to post a BS response, you completely failed to realize that I was speaking about Hakim Saeed's murder and not Wali Babur's murder!!

Literally the post could not be further from reality. No weapons were issued to MQM workers when MQM was in Government under Zardari as the interior Ministers of Sindh during that tenure were always extremely anti Mohajir........Zulfiqar Mirza is a prime example!

BmqbAQxIIAAqas-.jpg:large

BmqbAoSIYAApP1J.jpg:large
You have provided more than enough proofs to be a RAW's Station Officer Karachi.I hope you are apprehended so forth with before you do any more damage.

What has the city of Quaid turned into.:tsk:

Everybody seems to be justifying this brutality by saying the other one deserves that but in the end every one of us will suffer one way or other. We all need to stop and think wtf is happening and why. Altaf is enjoying in his mansion, Zadari, Bilawal are enjoying in their Mansions, at the end of the day its the common man who is suffering and dying because of politics. These corrupt elites have nothing to lose their families are outside, they have billions stored with them to enjoy. Its the common man who needs to get up and say enough is enough, we are not going to be used by any of these elite terrorists.

It is so sad to see that even after 5 years of havoc and corruption of PPP in Pakistan, they were still able to form government in Sindh and now MQM is also joining them, what does that tell us about both these parties. MQM has always managed to stay in power was it Musharaf or PPP and even now. These parties are only concerned about power and wealth. They dont give a damn about their workers or anyone else.

The people of Karachi need to make a decision to let these thugs rule and them while they continue to die for them or stand up and throw these bastards out and make an example out of them.

Your post is something I can relate to, however what other options do Karachiites have? Whom should we opt for if not MQM? Imran Khan the half mental patient who has good intentions but hardly any control over his own party? Nawaz Sharif, who only cares about Punjab? PPP, that has literally torn the fabric of a society from Karachi just because they do not get votes from here and literally do not do anything to the places from where they actually win their seats? The religious, or should I say, extremely anti-religious parties such as JI or JUI, the maulanas etc??

MQM, whether non Karachiites can understand or not, is the least of all evils for Karachiites. We have not better option let alone a viable alternate!

What the hell was all that about? I mean someone was watching and zooming in and out? Yet did nothing but managed to give the press the video?! :unsure:

1 thing for sure the van didnt say police on it...do you mean to say such vans cant be obtained on rent?
Propaganda video film made under the direction of w.11

Either it's done by MQM itself or somebody has returned the favour in the same language...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom